Jen, The Sarah Saga, And Where She Went

In my fandom just recently I ran into one heck of a crazy woman. Criminal, con artist, all around crazy. Just crazy.

Recently my boyfriend was messing around online and found some weird story about a girl named Jen in the FF7 fandom. He says it's a "pretty famous story" and I was like okay whatever. He told me it sounds like the woman I got involved with last year just in a different fandom (and years ago)

This woman is in the Hannibal fandom. She believes herself to actually be a character from Hannibal. The similarities between her and this Jen girl are insane. She runs a website called Tattle-Crime dot com I just call her TC for short cause I don't really know her real name and I'm not going to call her the name of a fictional character that she believes she is.

Similarities between Jen and TC are Numerous:

TC doesn’t leave her house unless people drive her around
She has money but no one knows where she got it from
Claims that her father is famous but she can’t say who he is
Hates her family (especially her father) says they are abusive
Claims she was bullied in school
Super obsessed with perfume (Jen reportedly didn’t bathe but wore a lot of perfume)
Has a lot of costumes and when she wears them she IS that person (TC is similar)
Is overly obsessed with FtM people and seems to be surrounded by an uncanny number of them
Has a website that features artists from her fandom
Insists she hears people’s voice over skype she can’t trust them otherwise
Tries to convince people things are wrong with them that aren’t
Heavily into Wicca/Paganism
TC is obsessed with Sailor Moon and a few other Anime things (Total weeb)
TC also has a weird thing for dragons and other mythical creatures is heavily into Christian mythology
TC invites people over but won’t go to anyone else’s house to meet, is incredibly paranoid thinks people are after her

If these people aren’t the same people then they certainly are related.

The summary of what I experienced sounds incredibly similar to what this person went through. I was wondering if anyone has any information on Jen or where she might have gone? I also realize that bringing up this whole thing might get me banned or something but I'm desperate here.

Oh FYI:

Once I got Jen's full name I ran a search for her in the same city TC gets her mail. Me and TC used to mail each other stuff and I have a P.O Box address for her. I searched for this Jen woman and there is a woman who lives 40 minutes from that P.O Box address with the same name, around the same age, and looks similar to how she looks in the one pic that person put up. I also remember TC complaining a lot about having to drive a ton just to go anywhere and when one of her cult members went to visit her she spent a TON on gas driving this woman around because this woman lives in the suburbs nowhere close to a city. If Jen isn't this Tattle-Crime woman it's an insane coincidence but one of my friends is up there, with this woman so I want to figure this out so I can see how to proceed next. Thanks.

Full story about Tattle-Crime (if you want to compare notes/stories/evidence) is tattlecrime dot org and the most important thing for anyone to read is how she transformed a woman into a man. It can be found on that site under "Evidence" if anyone knows about Jen or where she went that would be great. Thanks.

Lex

Administrator
That story is fucking unbelievable. I honestly had no idea people like this could actually exist in real life.

AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I've seen madness, but this is some kind of madness even I don't want to tread on.

In the legendary words of Mike:

Jesus hot sauce christmas cake, this is fucking unbelievable.

Last edited:

SeekingTheTruth

Rookie Adventurer
Hi I'm back. Sorry real life and trying to figure out who TC really is got in the way (plus I started a new job)

Anyway so updates as of now:

I learned several things I didn't know before via snooping around TC's twitter.

In August of last year I was sent to a convention as her "honorary staff" with another girl named Sara (Sara is a jerk and I really don't care if people know her name) but at the time she was my friend and she was "official" staff for TC. Keep in mind this woman doesn't pay any of her staff. None of them. Everything that is done is done at their own expense.

TC her full URL is Tattle-Crime dot com well she's been running quite a few scams which she stands to profit thousands of dollars from and I've connected her to other scams in the fandom.

For instance. TC has this really long and bizarre story that she tells everyone about how her ex tried to strangle her and bash her head into the wall and she nearly died. Which was later ferreted out to be completely false. She also never leaves her house like ever. If you look at her twitter all you are ever going to see are pictures of a Freddie Lounds doll in various locations. I already know that she forces her one concubine Lauren to carry this doll to conventions, take pictures and such, and there are many pictures that appear on her Twitter of this doll at various locations which she claims to go to but seeing as how we never actually see her body other than in her own home (and never her face just her awful wig or fat hands) there is no reason to believe she ever leaves, except for her numerous hospital visits because she claims to have 800 different physical disorders but nothing mentally wrong with her.

I have since talked a few times to the OP (Demon-Sushi) who confirmed everything I was saying sounded 100% like Jen. I'm trying to get them to watch a video with her voice in it but I think they are ignoring me because well it's understandable but I found a video clip of her at a convention talking to the cast as if she was Freddie Lounds. The cast laughs at her, the creator makes a joke about setting her on fire (the canon death of Freddie Lounds) and the audience is groaning and laughing and suffering from tons of second hand embarrassment (You can hear one person clearly go "OH MY GOD" like they can't believe she's doing this)

The story behind that is that she doesn't go to conventions, like I said, she makes others do it. The staff member in that video (or rather former) contacted me and me and him talked at length about TC. Apparently in season 1 they had NO idea who she was (as is proved by the video which I wish I could link you too but this site won't let me) he says that after that point TC ordered him to follow the cast around and bug them until they knew who she was. He regrets doing it. He is no longer in the fandom. TC also convinced his girlfriend at the time that he was autistic, and very abusive. The girlfriend ran away from him to be with her. TC then later gained control of this girl's bankaccount/paypal and used it to buy things. She still may or may not have control of it.

Then there is Lauren who she is insistent is a character named Frederick Chilton. TC did the same thing to me. One night we were on the skype voice and she tried to convince me I was a character named Abigail Hobbs. I hate Abigail and when I told her that I really didn't like Abigail and she was being ridiculous her and her partner threw a literal fit. Both of them started screaming and crying at me about how Abigail was a precious angel and I was "Just like her" because I was abused by my father (which is true but I'm nothing like Abigail). TC hated me because at the same time as her I was a Freddie roleplayer and one of the better known ones, and she was trying to crush me out of that role because she wanted to dominate. She really tried hardcore to convince me I was Abigail Hobbs and got SO upset when I kept contradicting her. She also claimed I was Autistic and was unaware of it.

Any time I upset her she'd tell me the story about her ex trying to kill her. She would also explain to me her current boyfriend (Only allowed to call him Hannibal even though it was clearly a woman) beat the shit out of her ex. However then later I found out through my friend Sara that this never happened. Apparently how these two allegedly met was when TC was in the hospital for rehab after a car accident. Which I also don't believe. Because TC claims she's been roleplaying as Freddie for 10 years but there is no blog of any sort that could possibly be a female Freddie that exists until a month AFTER the show started. TC claims she met "Hannibal" because he was RPing as Hannibal for 10+ years and they magically fell in love or something.

Also her first attempt at a blog was on livejournal. March 2013. When she realized LiveJournal was dead she left for tumblr. Seriously, the URLs are still there and both of them are friends with one of her "staff" a woman named Cleolinda so she first started to try to get into this fandom on LJ where Jen was known to lurk. Check out the URLs TattleCrime and FreddieLounds there is nothing there but those blogs do exist.

So mean while, this girl Lauren quits her job, moves in with TC and goes completely broke. Though TC has THOUSANDS of dollars coming into her site from idiots who buy her really crappy merchandise that she hands out for free ALL the time, (I have a BUNCH of it and I got it for free) Lauren who designs all the art is ALWAYS broke. If you go to her site you can see she constantly says that the money goes to support the "ARTISTS" who run the place. There is only one artist, it's Lauren, and she doesn't get any of that money.

Recently to test this theory I sent a donation in with the note "I want to give this money to Lauren and only lauren for all her hard work" the money was instantly refunded and the account was shut down. TC also removed the donate button from her website. As of now she's selling "Gift bags" for 45 dollars each. She claims she's sold 50 and there are only 60 slots. If she sells all 60 and isn't lying (she frequently lies as in she claims to sell something out but then magically finds more of it) then she will profit 2grand or so even deducting for what she must have paid to print these items. All they are, are 6 printed recipe cards, a sticker sheet, and a holiday card designed by her one artist. Yeah she is going to make BANK on this and this isn't the first time.

The convention I mentioned, I just found out the friend I went with was given 100 buttons to hand out for free as well as Tattle-Crime business cards. I was never told this even by my friend, and when TC gave me the free stuff she SWORE ME TO SECRECY because if I told then she'd have to give EVERYONE free stuff which apparently she does anyway. If they are cheap enough to give away for free they aren't worth buying.

TC now sells these things for 5-15 dollars on her website and idiots are buying them. Enough to fund an alleged trip to D.C which I don't believe she went on because it happened right in the middle of the end of the show. She's not the type to willingly miss Hannibal episodes to jet off to D.C. There are pics of D.C and the area on her account taken with a phone but that could have easily been Lauren again because there's no actual proof any of them ever left.

TC was forcing my friend to livestream the eps to the US from Canada and once she figured out I was attending the livestream she stopped coming to it. Even though he was only doing it for her. When she was in the livestream and they mentioned Freddie in the show, she would ramble on and on in first person like they were literally talking about her. This isn't an act she does, she actually thinks this way.

As of September it seems her first boyfriend who she was totally going to marry has vanished, at least from Twitter. They don't tweet each other any more and his blog is completely dormant. Right after I posted my article about her being Jen and then did a youtube video about it, both her tumblr blogs went silent. Her main site went silent for about three months until recently. The only thing that is active now is her twitter, and she's only on it for about 10 minutes a day to beg for money and promote her crap.

Lauren believes she is Chilton now. Someone who was in their little Roleplay group found me and told me that TC would say weird things like "Sometimes I make Chilton bite me because I decide we are all vampires and we should bite each other". TC also claimed she spent 3000 dollars on her website and then whined about how she does it "all for the fans so she's broke and that's why she can't go to conventions" then she would link this girl to websites with fancy perfumes and weird expensive dragon sculptures and more or less BEG for them because she had "no money" because she was "working so hard for the fandom".

This girl was also warned NEVER EVER to talk to me. TC tells people I've been stalking her a year longer than I've actually known her and I was friends with her/worked for her for a year. A whole year where she claimed to be my friend but also was actively turning my friends against me and calling me a monster (a lot of the time to my face) So we have that.

Even worse, the producers, actress that plays Freddie, and the writer of the show promote her. Considering how they reacted to her in the video I mentioned (laughing at her thinking she was a joke and generally being like WTF) I have no idea how they went from THAT moment to tweeting her all the time and helping her promote her scams. Seriously she looks effing INSANE in that video.

I've tried to get this information out basically anywhere I can think that the fandom may see it. However, TC has poisoned tumblr against me. She just tells them I'm jealous and all the chat transcripts I have were faked, plus over on tumblr they think she's "fictionkin" and me saying mean things is shaming her.

I tried on Reddit but one of the mods is in her back pocket (I can see them interact on twitter) so this mod instantly bans me any time I try to post anything. TC also gets my social media accounts banned for "impersonation" because she literally thinks she is Freddie so when I cosplay Freddie she says I'm trying to impersonate her and because I own the domain TattleCrime dot Org she says I'm trying to represent her (neither of which I'm doing)

Lauren who was assigned the role of Chilton (The other boyfriend/partner is MIA) chopped off all her hair and is now saying she's trans. Like this happened in 8 weeks cause I watched it happen. About a month ago she was begging a friend for money and he told me and I offered to buy some of her art. She wouldn't take my money cause she said it was a "Trick" more that TC said it was a trick. Yeah what a trick buying art I like because I like it so I can have art? Guess I'm a real asshole for trying to help out a girl pleading for money.

Lauren's facebook has a bunch of concerned comments from her mom about her hair which used to be waist long and she used to love. Lauren never answers her mom any more even though they used to be friends and her mom won't talk to me because her mom doesn't know me.

Anyway this post is getting long and I'm probably boring everyone. How about this, if you have any questions you can ask me them and I'll answer which will avoid long posts in the future. I promise to come back here more regularly but seeing as how basically EVERYWHERE I posted ignored me I didn't even think to come back here to see if anyone cared. I also contacted VICE as well but not sure that will do any good.

It's not letting me post an update WTF?

Hi I'm back. Sorry real life and trying to figure out who TC really is got in the way (plus I started a new job)

Anyway so updates as of now:

I learned several things I didn't know before via snooping around TC's twitter.

In August of last year I was sent to a convention as her "honorary staff" with another girl named Sara (Sara is a jerk and I really don't care if people know her name) but at the time she was my friend and she was "official" staff for TC. Keep in mind this woman doesn't pay any of her staff. None of them. Everything that is done is done at their own expense.

TC her full URL is Tattle-Crime dot com well she's been running quite a few scams which she stands to profit thousands of dollars from and I've connected her to other scams in the fandom.

For instance. TC has this really long and bizarre story that she tells everyone about how her ex tried to strangle her and bash her head into the wall and she nearly died. Which was later ferreted out to be completely false. She also never leaves her house like ever. If you look at her twitter all you are ever going to see are pictures of a Freddie Lounds doll in various locations. I already know that she forces her one concubine Lauren to carry this doll to conventions, take pictures and such, and there are many pictures that appear on her Twitter of this doll at various locations which she claims to go to but seeing as how we never actually see her body other than in her own home (and never her face just her awful wig or fat hands) there is no reason to believe she ever leaves, except for her numerous hospital visits because she claims to have 800 different physical disorders but nothing mentally wrong with her.

I have since talked a few times to the OP (Demon-Sushi) who confirmed everything I was saying sounded 100% like Jen. I'm trying to get them to watch a video with her voice in it but I think they are ignoring me because well it's understandable but I found a video clip of her at a convention talking to the cast as if she was Freddie Lounds. The cast laughs at her, the creator makes a joke about setting her on fire (the canon death of Freddie Lounds) and the audience is groaning and laughing and suffering from tons of second hand embarrassment (You can hear one person clearly go "OH MY GOD" like they can't believe she's doing this)

The story behind that is that she doesn't go to conventions, like I said, she makes others do it. The staff member in that video (or rather former) contacted me and me and him talked at length about TC. Apparently in season 1 they had NO idea who she was (as is proved by the video which I wish I could link you too but this site won't let me) he says that after that point TC ordered him to follow the cast around and bug them until they knew who she was. He regrets doing it. He is no longer in the fandom. TC also convinced his girlfriend at the time that he was autistic, and very abusive. The girlfriend ran away from him to be with her. TC then later gained control of this girl's bankaccount/paypal and used it to buy things. She still may or may not have control of it.

Then there is Lauren who she is insistent is a character named Frederick Chilton. TC did the same thing to me. One night we were on the skype voice and she tried to convince me I was a character named Abigail Hobbs. I hate Abigail and when I told her that I really didn't like Abigail and she was being ridiculous her and her partner threw a literal fit. Both of them started screaming and crying at me about how Abigail was a precious angel and I was "Just like her" because I was abused by my father (which is true but I'm nothing like Abigail). TC hated me because at the same time as her I was a Freddie roleplayer and one of the better known ones, and she was trying to crush me out of that role because she wanted to dominate. She really tried hardcore to convince me I was Abigail Hobbs and got SO upset when I kept contradicting her. She also claimed I was Autistic and was unaware of it.

Any time I upset her she'd tell me the story about her ex trying to kill her. She would also explain to me her current boyfriend (Only allowed to call him Hannibal even though it was clearly a woman) beat the shit out of her ex. However then later I found out through my friend Sara that this never happened. Apparently how these two allegedly met was when TC was in the hospital for rehab after a car accident. Which I also don't believe. Because TC claims she's been roleplaying as Freddie for 10 years but there is no blog of any sort that could possibly be a female Freddie that exists until a month AFTER the show started. TC claims she met "Hannibal" because he was RPing as Hannibal for 10+ years and they magically fell in love or something.

Also her first attempt at a blog was on livejournal. March 2013. When she realized LiveJournal was dead she left for tumblr. Seriously, the URLs are still there and both of them are friends with one of her "staff" a woman named Cleolinda so she first started to try to get into this fandom on LJ where Jen was known to lurk. Check out the URLs TattleCrime and FreddieLounds there is nothing there but those blogs do exist.

So mean while, this girl Lauren quits her job, moves in with TC and goes completely broke. Though TC has THOUSANDS of dollars coming into her site from idiots who buy her really crappy merchandise that she hands out for free ALL the time, (I have a BUNCH of it and I got it for free) Lauren who designs all the art is ALWAYS broke. If you go to her site you can see she constantly says that the money goes to support the "ARTISTS" who run the place. There is only one artist, it's Lauren, and she doesn't get any of that money.

Recently to test this theory I sent a donation in with the note "I want to give this money to Lauren and only lauren for all her hard work" the money was instantly refunded and the account was shut down. TC also removed the donate button from her website. As of now she's selling "Gift bags" for 45 dollars each. She claims she's sold 50 and there are only 60 slots. If she sells all 60 and isn't lying (she frequently lies as in she claims to sell something out but then magically finds more of it) then she will profit 2grand or so even deducting for what she must have paid to print these items. All they are, are 6 printed recipe cards, a sticker sheet, and a holiday card designed by her one artist. Yeah she is going to make BANK on this and this isn't the first time.

The convention I mentioned, I just found out the friend I went with was given 100 buttons to hand out for free as well as Tattle-Crime business cards. I was never told this even by my friend, and when TC gave me the free stuff she SWORE ME TO SECRECY because if I told then she'd have to give EVERYONE free stuff which apparently she does anyway. If they are cheap enough to give away for free they aren't worth buying.

TC now sells these things for 5-15 dollars on her website and idiots are buying them. Enough to fund an alleged trip to D.C which I don't believe she went on because it happened right in the middle of the end of the show. She's not the type to willingly miss Hannibal episodes to jet off to D.C. There are pics of D.C and the area on her account taken with a phone but that could have easily been Lauren again because there's no actual proof any of them ever left.

TC was forcing my friend to livestream the eps to the US from Canada and once she figured out I was attending the livestream she stopped coming to it. Even though he was only doing it for her. When she was in the livestream and they mentioned Freddie in the show, she would ramble on and on in first person like they were literally talking about her. This isn't an act she does, she actually thinks this way.

As of September it seems her first boyfriend who she was totally going to marry has vanished, at least from Twitter. They don't tweet each other any more and his blog is completely dormant. Right after I posted my article about her being Jen and then did a youtube video about it, both her tumblr blogs went silent. Her main site went silent for about three months until recently. The only thing that is active now is her twitter, and she's only on it for about 10 minutes a day to beg for money and promote her crap.

Lauren believes she is Chilton now. Someone who was in their little Roleplay group found me and told me that TC would say weird things like "Sometimes I make Chilton bite me because I decide we are all vampires and we should bite each other". TC also claimed she spent 3000 dollars on her website and then whined about how she does it "all for the fans so she's broke and that's why she can't go to conventions" then she would link this girl to websites with fancy perfumes and weird expensive dragon sculptures and more or less BEG for them because she had "no money" because she was "working so hard for the fandom".

This girl was also warned NEVER EVER to talk to me. TC tells people I've been stalking her a year longer than I've actually known her and I was friends with her/worked for her for a year. A whole year where she claimed to be my friend but also was actively turning my friends against me and calling me a monster (a lot of the time to my face) So we have that.

Even worse, the producers, actress that plays Freddie, and the writer of the show promote her. Considering how they reacted to her in the video I mentioned (laughing at her thinking she was a joke and generally being like WTF) I have no idea how they went from THAT moment to tweeting her all the time and helping her promote her scams. Seriously she looks effing INSANE in that video.

I've tried to get this information out basically anywhere I can think that the fandom may see it. However, TC has poisoned tumblr against me. She just tells them I'm jealous and all the chat transcripts I have were faked, plus over on tumblr they think she's "fictionkin" and me saying mean things is shaming her.

I tried on Reddit but one of the mods is in her back pocket (I can see them interact on twitter) so this mod instantly bans me any time I try to post anything. TC also gets my social media accounts banned for "impersonation" because she literally thinks she is Freddie so when I cosplay Freddie she says I'm trying to impersonate her and because I own the domain TattleCrime dot Org she says I'm trying to represent her (neither of which I'm doing)

Lauren who was assigned the role of Chilton (The other boyfriend/partner is MIA) chopped off all her hair and is now saying she's trans. Like this happened in 8 weeks cause I watched it happen. About a month ago she was begging a friend for money and he told me and I offered to buy some of her art. She wouldn't take my money cause she said it was a "Trick" more that TC said it was a trick. Yeah what a trick buying art I like because I like it so I can have art? Guess I'm a real asshole for trying to help out a girl pleading for money.

Lauren's facebook has a bunch of concerned comments from her mom about her hair which used to be waist long and she used to love. Lauren never answers her mom any more even though they used to be friends and her mom won't talk to me because her mom doesn't know me.

Anyway this post is getting long and I'm probably boring everyone. How about this, if you have any questions you can ask me them and I'll answer which will avoid long posts in the future. I promise to come back here more regularly but seeing as how basically EVERYWHERE I posted ignored me I didn't even think to come back here to see if anyone cared. I also contacted VICE as well but not sure that will do any good.

Okay finally it let me do something here's an update:

I put up a long post and a youtube video about TC and two of her blogs instantly went silent and stopped updating, like nearly to the day that I made the statement I believed her to be Jen.

After that she's only updated her actual site maybe three times and all of those times were to ask for money, basically selling shoddy merchandise that she gives away for free a lot to her friends if they ask. Considering what she's charging and how much she claims to have sold she will profit about 2grand this month for selling a "package" of 6 recipe cards, one holiday card, and a sheet of 8 stickers designed by her ONE artist who was dumb enough to stick around. Lauren. The money won't go to Lauren.

I tested her donate button to see if I could send Lauren money, felt bad for her cause she was begging basically everyone she knew for it. At that point I offered to buy some of her art. TC told her that it was a "Trick" and she was not allowed to take my money. Also she's "unhappy" with what I said about her on my site cause it was "mean" I guess so mean to tell the truth even if I'm offering her 200 dollars that she keeps begging for a commission. I'm just saying what I know is true and what TC has begun to mass delete and hide because she also knows it's true. Posts that existed on her blogs before no longer exist making it harder and harder for me to get any sort of proof.

So I go to the donate button on her website. She claims all the money goes to supporting the site and the ARTISTS (even though there is only one) who do art for the site. Her site is hosted through Wordpress so at most she's paying like 99 dollars a year. She also don't update or maintain it herself, mostly it's one of her concubine roommates that does it. For example I know for a while her boyfriend was running her Twitter account. He also got my twitter locked for ONE tweet I made explaining the truth behind a picture she posted and lied about (apparently telling the truth is harassment even though she knows I was there when the picture was taken so she knows that she's lying and I'm not whatever)

I also found out that she has 9 staff members listed but only 4 actual staff. What I mean is that her staff each have multiple accounts but they don't tell anyone that they are different people. Her one boyfriend at some point was running 4 of these accounts and no one knew they were different people. Her boyfriend (before Lauren and actually a woman) believed himself to be Hannibal Lecter and a male version of Abigail Hobbs as well as some made up character named LOIS who the creator (Bryan Fuller) later went on to use in the show, not the character the name, because TC asked him to name Freddie's gun Lois.

The creator (Bryan Fuller) the production company (DLC) one of the effects people (Janice Poon) and another woman (Loretta Ramos) all promote TC. All of them. She just ran a contest on her twitter which they ALL retweeted. They also ALL retweeted her "Pay me 45 dollars for this crap merch" holiday package which she claims to be nearly sold out of now. She does this about once a month and even adjusted for her initial investment to print these items she's making thousands because the official companies are promoting her.

I entered her contest the other night, not because I expected to win but because I wanted to monitor the winners. There would be three, each would win season 3 DVDs and a signed script from the cast. Surprise surprise, two of her BFFs won. In fact one of them has already won a signed script and seems to win EVERY contest despite her claiming she "chooses winners at random" when I pointed this out via twitter, the production company blocked me as well as the winner and Fuller. None of them will address anything even when confronted of direct evidence of TC's behavior. She's managed to create some bubble around her where the production company protects her and believes I'm the problem.

I also ferreted out a scam she helped another girl run on the production company to get free merchandise from the show. TC promoted a very VERY fake story about an injured girl in the hospital (which is seriously very fake if you look at it) but because she was friends with TC, DLC, and the other producers BEFORE that scam was run it was easy to do. DLC is well known in the fandom for being shady and taking bribes. TC reported having bribed him to get his attention and she regularly sends very expensive gifts to the cast and crew through DLC because she knows DLC can get them to the crew with her name on them.

I also found a video from season 1 with TC behaving literally insane. Fuller is laughing at her, the crowd of people are groaning around her and embarressed for her and no one is taking her seriously, yet some how she got from that point of being made fun of to being regularly promoted by the crew.

One of the biggest issues in this is that some how (and no one knows how) she has gotten the production team to protect her. She has gotten some of the cast to constantly dote on her. The more she is kept in her little bubble where they treat her like Freddie the worse her delusions get.

In the past few months I have been contacted by a handful of her former staff who were all in her chat groups and she attempted scam and in some cases did. I found out how many people visited her and left. Talked to many people who were assigned "characters" and turned away. This woman couldn't be more nutty or sound more like Jen.

The last thing I know is that after I tried to donate money to Lauren with a note that said "This money is for Lauren and no one else, for her hard work" the transaction was cancelled and the paypal button was removed from the website completely. Oh I also found out that TattleCrime was originally a blog on LJ. The earliest existence of TattleCrime is on Livejournal. Seriously check it out yourself. March 2013 a month after the show started. Jen originally was on Livejournal. TC must have left there when she realized how dead it was and went to tumblr, the only place they seem to have been promoting the show (and where most of the fandom hangs out). Her original blogs before she conned artists into doing work for her look like crap. It's very clear she has no idea how to do HTML and has no actual artistic abilities herself. It wasn't until mid season 2 that she was able to con enough people to retool her site and make it look professional.

Anyway this post is getting long and seeing as how everywhere I post it gets ignored I hadn't gotten a chance to check back here. If you want to ask questions I will answer them and promise to be more attentive in the future. Oh and I did contact Vice.com, waiting for an answer. Thanks for that.

I put up a long post and a youtube video about TC and two of her blogs instantly went silent and stopped updating, like nearly to the day that I made the statement I believed her to be Jen.

After that she's only updated her actual site maybe three times and all of those times were to ask for money, basically selling shoddy merchandise that she gives away for free a lot to her friends if they ask. Considering what she's charging and how much she claims to have sold she will profit about 2grand this month for selling a "package" of 6 recipe cards, one holiday card, and a sheet of 8 stickers designed by her ONE artist who was dumb enough to stick around. Lauren. The money won't go to Lauren.

I tested her donate button to see if I could send Lauren money, felt bad for her cause she was begging basically everyone she knew for it. At that point I offered to buy some of her art. TC told her that it was a "Trick" and she was not allowed to take my money. Also she's "unhappy" with what I said about her on my site cause it was "mean" I guess so mean to tell the truth even if I'm offering her 200 dollars that she keeps begging for a commission. I'm just saying what I know is true and what TC has begun to mass delete and hide because she also knows it's true. Posts that existed on her blogs before no longer exist making it harder and harder for me to get any sort of proof.

So I go to the donate button on her website. She claims all the money goes to supporting the site and the ARTISTS (even though there is only one) who do art for the site. Her site is hosted through Wordpress so at most she's paying like 99 dollars a year. She also don't update or maintain it herself, mostly it's one of her concubine roommates that does it. For example I know for a while her boyfriend was running her Twitter account. He also got my twitter locked for ONE tweet I made explaining the truth behind a picture she posted and lied about (apparently telling the truth is harassment even though she knows I was there when the picture was taken so she knows that she's lying and I'm not whatever)

I also found out that she has 9 staff members listed but only 4 actual staff. What I mean is that her staff each have multiple accounts but they don't tell anyone that they are different people. Her one boyfriend at some point was running 4 of these accounts and no one knew they were different people. Her boyfriend (before Lauren and actually a woman) believed himself to be Hannibal Lecter and a male version of Abigail Hobbs as well as some made up character named LOIS who the creator (Bryan Fuller) later went on to use in the show, not the character the name, because TC asked him to name Freddie's gun Lois.

The creator (Bryan Fuller) the production company (DLC) one of the effects people (Janice Poon) and another woman (Loretta Ramos) all promote TC. All of them. She just ran a contest on her twitter which they ALL retweeted. They also ALL retweeted her "Pay me 45 dollars for this crap merch" holiday package which she claims to be nearly sold out of now. She does this about once a month and even adjusted for her initial investment to print these items she's making thousands because the official companies are promoting her.

I entered her contest the other night, not because I expected to win but because I wanted to monitor the winners. There would be three, each would win season 3 DVDs and a signed script from the cast. Surprise surprise, two of her BFFs won. In fact one of them has already won a signed script and seems to win EVERY contest despite her claiming she "chooses winners at random" when I pointed this out via twitter, the production company blocked me as well as the winner and Fuller. None of them will address anything even when confronted of direct evidence of TC's behavior. She's managed to create some bubble around her where the production company protects her and believes I'm the problem.

I also ferreted out a scam she helped another girl run on the production company to get free merchandise from the show. TC promoted a very VERY fake story about an injured girl in the hospital (which is seriously very fake if you look at it) but because she was friends with TC, DLC, and the other producers BEFORE that scam was run it was easy to do. DLC is well known in the fandom for being shady and taking bribes. TC reported having bribed him to get his attention and she regularly sends very expensive gifts to the cast and crew through DLC because she knows DLC can get them to the crew with her name on them.

I also found a video from season 1 with TC behaving literally insane. Fuller is laughing at her, the crowd of people are groaning around her and embarressed for her and no one is taking her seriously, yet some how she got from that point of being made fun of to being regularly promoted by the crew.

One of the biggest issues in this is that some how (and no one knows how) she has gotten the production team to protect her. She has gotten some of the cast to constantly dote on her. The more she is kept in her little bubble where they treat her like Freddie the worse her delusions get.

In the past few months I have been contacted by a handful of her former staff who were all in her chat groups and she attempted scam and in some cases did. I found out how many people visited her and left. Talked to many people who were assigned "characters" and turned away. This woman couldn't be more nutty or sound more like Jen.

The last thing I know is that after I tried to donate money to Lauren with a note that said "This money is for Lauren and no one else, for her hard work" the transaction was cancelled and the paypal button was removed from the website completely. Oh I also found out that TattleCrime was originally a blog on LJ. The earliest existence of TattleCrime is on Livejournal. Seriously check it out yourself. March 2013 a month after the show started. Jen originally was on Livejournal. TC must have left there when she realized how dead it was and went to tumblr, the only place they seem to have been promoting the show (and where most of the fandom hangs out). Her original blogs before she conned artists into doing work for her look like crap. It's very clear she has no idea how to do HTML and has no actual artistic abilities herself. It wasn't until mid season 2 that she was able to con enough people to retool her site and make it look professional.

Anyway this post is getting long and seeing as how everywhere I post it gets ignored I hadn't gotten a chance to check back here. If you want to ask questions I will answer them and promise to be more attentive in the future. Oh and I did contact Vice.com, waiting for an answer. Thanks for that.

Apparently I had to do this in three parts cause it was so long sorry about that? I don't know anyway there's the update since people asked.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
New members need to reach a certain number of posts in order to have full forum rights. This is what helps to weed out the bots. :)

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
I find these stories incredibly intriguing. I never knew The Sarah Saga or the FF VII house stories until you posted this thread. They certainly both serve as a cautionary tale as to who you can trust. It's really too bad that the writer of The Sarah Saga got basically ran off and didn't get to finish telling what happened and how they got rid of her finally.

Interestingly, I had an experience with an individual that was very much like Sarah/Cetra/Jen. For the purposes of this I'll rename this individual "John". When I was a junior in high school, I met "John". He was a sophomore and we both shared a love for all things geek. I had really become friends with him because he was into Star Wars and Final Fantasy III (VI). He was big into doing what he referred to as "live action role playing" and finally convinced me to start playing with him and his friends. At first, I found it to be incredibly fun. We all became fast friends. At one point, I doubt you could have separated us. "John" was the DM/GM at all times. He had a terrific visual imagination. With his descriptions it was like being wrapped up in a good book, he took you to the places he was describing.

Things were good for awhile. We played almost daily for a couple of months. Then Final Fantasy VII came out. "John" and I were very excited about it. He disappeared for awhile to play through the game. When he completed it and re-emerged to join the rest of our friends, something was different about him. Something in his personality had changed. We all saw it. He was very moody. There was something dark in his eyes. One of the NPC characters he used when we roleplayed was a character named Quake. He began referring to himself as Quake. He tried to convince us that his true form was that of a komodo dragon. When some of us laughed him off, he snapped and threatened us.

The group started to drift away from him and each other after that. He tried to bring us all back together and when we would refuse he would become irrationally pissed. One particular time, my brother and I were playing basketball in our driveway. "John" lived right down the street from us and saw us playing outside so he walked over. He began a friendly conversation at first and invited himself to play basketball with us. Soon, he began holding the ball for long periods of time and tried to convince us to roleplay with him. When my brother and I took the ball from him and told him we didn't want to, he became enraged and marched into our garage. He grabbed a broom and swung it as hard as he could at my brother. My brother ducked in time and the broom ended up hitting the basketball goal pole. The pole had a huge dent in it and the broom stick shattered. Suffice to say, my parents overheard the commotion and ended up sending "John" home.

I decided that I just wasn't going to have anything to do with him at all after that. 2 nights later he shows up on our doorstep with a gym bag packed full of stuff. He explained to my parents that his parents had thrown him out of the house and that he had nowhere else to go. My parents called the police and invited "John" in while they got the matter settled. "John" told my parents that his stepdad was abusive and hated him and ended up pulling a gun on him. As it turns out, that's not what happened at all. "John" pulled a gun on his little brother and threatened to kill him because he claimed his stepdad loved the little brother more AND because his parents refused to believe he was a komodo dragon.

The police came and took "John" that night. We never saw him again after that. I often wonder what became of him. I wonder if he got psychiatric help or if he grew out of whatever phase he was in. I wonder if he continued with his psychosis. I've never actually tried to locate the guy because I don't really want to associate with him. I just am curious what happened to him.

@OP - Interesting story. I had heard of "otherkin" before, but I had never heard (until I searched for the right term) of "fictionkin".

@vader - That's fascinating. Forgive me for probing further (and feel free to ignore everything here), but it was post-FFVII when he first mentioned the komodo dragon? Considering the time, it seems to link to FFVII, but it would have made more sense if there was something distinct of a komodo dragon element in FFVII - maybe he always felt that way and something about FFVII prompted him to share his feelings? I wonder what else was going on at that time behind the scenes for that to have come about.

@ Telling the Truth - you know you should write a book about this, right? She might threaten to sue you for libel but good luck with that, libel is pretty much impossible to prove as long as you stick to what you believe is the truth.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
@vader - That's fascinating. Forgive me for probing further (and feel free to ignore everything here), but it was post-FFVII when he first mentioned the komodo dragon? Considering the time, it seems to link to FFVII, but it would have made more sense if there was something distinct of a komodo dragon element in FFVII - maybe he always felt that way and something about FFVII prompted him to share his feelings? I wonder what else was going on at that time behind the scenes for that to have come about.
Yeah, it was post-FFVII that he started telling us that he was a komodo dragon. I can't really say for certain what may have driven him to this conclusion. It may have been completely unrelated to FFVII. I just know that it was post-FFVII that he started to exhibit the bizarre behavior. I'm convinced that he and his stepdad didn't get along the whole time. I don't think that was a post-FFVII thing. I actually think that's why he spent his time roleplaying so much. It was his escape/release. Maybe something finally snapped and that's what brought about the change. I couldn't say for certain.

The woman in question I've been posting about who I do think is Jen one night tried to convince me I was a character from the show. REALLY tried her partner was there too. They knew I didn't like this character at all. They kept saying I didn't like her because I was her and I was "unwilling" to accept the fact that i was her because accepting that was "hard". Which is pretty in line with what Jen and her partner did to people. I was very firm in my stance saying "No I do not like that character she's stupid, if you like her that's great I'm glad you do but you aren't going to ever convince me I am her or that she's a good character".

TC and her partner had a tantrum and keep in mind both these people are in their 30's. Her partner started shrieking at me then had to leave because they were "going to get violent" if they had to hear one more bad thing about this character. TC firmly reprimanded me for saying bad things about the character because her partner "really loved them" and that I was FORBIDDEN To say anything bad about that character ever again (and she did this while sobbing) because she was SOOOO upset for her partner.

Now I don't doubt that this could just be a really strange coincidence, that this woman could just happen to be exactly like Jen and not actually be her, fine, but the level of crazy things can get in any given fandom is pretty high. I've heard horror stories from far more than the fandom I'm in now. Cults all over the place, and thanks to the internet these people are able to find each other far more easily.

Top Bottom