• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 announced

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
^I cancelled my collector's edition pre-order due to poor

can you imagine how i feel now
i know those feels because that is why i didn't even get the not-collectors-edition

nor will i be getting the type-0 one that has a bunch of useless shit like a student id or ace's cards or a bloody scarf but for some reason my life feels empty without these material possessions in them

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Man am I struggling on Proud Mode. I'me barely through Roxas's segment on twilight town. that giant Nobody boss keeps wiping me :@

^I cancelled my collector's edition pre-order due to poor

can you imagine how i feel now

I knew nothing about GAME having this edition of the game until Ami done her unboxing video and posted images on instagram, I am extremely disappointedin my lack of knowledge of this and also YOU Ami for not informing me!!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
*preorders normal edition*
*GAME tweets about limited stock of Collector's Edition*
*cancels normal edition and preorders Collector's Edition*

In all fairness, GAME told me that they were going really quickly via Twitter when it first went up since I asked if they did stock them in store. They said no, so I chanced it and thought that maybe my neighbours would pick it up. Last Friday, turned out my instincts were right and I have lovely neighbours. :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
So besides me hating Roxas's segment of the game. I really do like Hayner, Pence and Ollete. I kinda hope they make an appearance in KH3.

Top Bottom