Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX - Looking Simpler and Cleaner Than Ever

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Actually, the most frustrating part of proud mode is the first 2 hours, if you do not powerlevel while in Destiny Islands. I remember how literally three hits of a simple shadow could kill me. But once you start developing and gaining levels, things calm down a bit.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Beat
Ansem!Riku (anyone not played any of the games yet? Spoiler tags just in case :p )
yesterday.

I remember it being super tough but this time it was just fun. Lots of blocking and counterattacking got rid of him fairly quickly. :P

Also, that invisible Heartless in HB is so frickin cheap. =/
Still haven't managed to kill it. D:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I killed all the Stealth Soldiers I needed to before the enemies change stats for that reason :p Though they aren't that tough on beginner, it's still a pain keeping locked on to them.

But now I should have to fight any more of them or the Chimera.

now i wish i was at home playing :sadpanda:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I must have bad eyes because I didn't notice :awesome:

But I really did on the title screen movie ("Thinking of you...").

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
.. do we have an upload of someone saying Demyx yet?.. I really can't believe it's not on youtube yet

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
.. do we have an upload of someone saying Demyx yet?.. I really can't believe it's not on youtube yet

It's been on youtube for a long time :p

You just have to search through the Days videos. :P
Also, I already said how they pronounce it earlier here. :P

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Yeah, I think I heard it in a Days video. I would have linked you, Que, but I figured you already found it. Search through SplitPlaythru's uploads. I think he has them all up.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ain't this hilarious in hindsight:

tumblr_mafr9uUkdi1qzgh25o1_500.png

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Maybe he means two masters for the same keyblade. I mean in the first game there's Mickey too. Surely Square can't be that stupid? :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Okay so I found someone who had uploaded all the vids and... tbh I never felt bad for Roxas, he's the only organization member that got a happy ending so... pffft... so ... I didn't really feel bad for Xion either. But... man I cried in the end ;_;

Man since KH3 is coming out I need to get caught up or I'm going to have no idea what's going on... I have a lot of games to play.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The Japanese line for that was just 'there's no need for two'.

because obviously looking at the rest of the games you need like 50

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I feel for you. :sadpanda:

Also, beat Ice Titan and got a shiny new Diamond Dust keyblade. :awesome:

Farming Serenity Powers from Pink Agaricus is annoying. >.>

EDIT: It actually isn't. Thought I needed to get 100 hits but that's just for the Prime Cap item (which I don't need :P)

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
BTW I forgot, I hate all you guys who can play this right now

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Black Ballades are so frustrating. =/

Even when I spam the pause button I find it incredibly difficult to keep up with it. >.>

EDIT: Complaining online always works.
After I typed this, I got the five Lightning Stones I needed in only 2 attempts. :wacky:

EDIT2: Now I can't get the Stealth Soldiers to spawn.
Complaining online again in hopes it'll help. :wackymonster:

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Black Ballads were the same for me, then I got like 3-4 drops on one attempt :awesome:

But now I can't seem to find the pink mushroom in Deep Jungle. Now I have Aeroga and Ragnarok it never seems to spawn. So I might go try to get Stopga and try again later.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm finally done with the new Heartless. :whew:

...now I still lack a few other ingredients to finish synthesis. Damn it all. :P

Especially lucid crystals from Darkballs which apparently have a 1% drop rate or something.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i just need this damn mushroom to drop one more item and then i can get the 30th synth item and unlock more

also having limits mapped to triangle has messed up the old method of getting 100 hits

*levels up to 90 until luck up is learnt*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I have one item left to synth and I need Sniper Wilds to get it so I am leaving it while I do other stuff :sadpanda:

I have completed the Heartless section of the journal, just need to do the Platinum Match and the last secret boss. I guess also use my summons at least once :awesome: I might try to complete the journal while I'm building up the motivation to try the Sniper Wilds again.

Top Bottom