• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Kingdom Hearts HD and KH III Interview w/ Tetsuya Nomura from Japan Expo

Nomura said:
First, I really want to apologize to European fans not being able to offer them KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories for so long. I'm really sorry about that. Also for KINGDOM HEARTS Final Mix, there are new scenes connecting with the rest of the story, so again, I apologize to European and American fans. My apologies also cover additional battles found within Final Mix, including the fight against the unknown black coat you have not benefited. I'm sure you're wondering why you have not had the opportunity to enjoy this version, I'm really sorry again.

There's something satisfying about him being all apologetic...:p

Lex

Administrator
Another thousand apologies covering the state of the Compilation and we're almost square Nomura.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
It is awesome that KH can make that reaction happen to perfectly normal fully grown men :monster:

On Nomura's apology... While I'm glad he's actually apologised for screwing us all over originally I still don't get why he waited so long to release the final mix editions overseas in the first place when there was always high demand for it AND I still don't get why us Europeans got screwed over with Re:CoM in the first place either, I was really excited about that as I'd never played the original and when I found out it wasn't getting a PAL release I was beyond pissed off.

On the outfits: I reckon everyone will get a bit of an outfit overhaul again come KH3 and I highly doubt Lea will be wearing the Organisation coat for much longer it'd be really bizzare if he was still wearing it, in fact the only ones who probably wouldn't get an outfit overhaul are Aqua (Currently trapped in the WoD) and Ventus (Currently sleeping in CO) because it doesn't seem like either of them have aged at all based on BBS secret ending and 3D's endings.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It speaks to the effect Kingdom Hearts has had in our lives that even now that we're grown ass adults we started screaming and crying in happiness when we saw the trailer.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Carlie you were present on the Skype chat when this got announced, you know how me a Lex reacted to it :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I was guilty of the suppressed squeal when I found out because there is no way in hell my parents would ever understand why I at 25 years old am getting overly excited for a game that has Mickey Mouse in it :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Clearly you haven't seen my reactions to buying disney movies..... I'm such a child.

Can't wait to see what Disney worlds will be featured in KHIII and what characters will grace us with their presence.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Oh my parents know about my love for disney films, I have all the classics in my room, but I don't think they'd ever quite get kindom hearts :D

I'd like to see Pocahontas in there, Toy Story considering it was going to be a world originally, Robin Hood (If only to see Sora become a woodland creature of sorts :monster:), I think I wouldn't mind if they did a take on the first Chronicles of Narnia installment either.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
based on what some interview questions have said

i don't actually want to see star wars (or other lucusfilms properties or marvel ones) in future games just because disney now owns them. i'd rather it sticks to things that were specifically disney-related in some way originally

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'm in complete agreement with you on that, I don't really want to see any Star Wars or Marvel invading Kingdom Hearts either, the concept is definitely doable for both but no, it's not really a thing I care to see in the game, but also based on the questions, it sounds like Nomura was being quite coy about it, like he might slip SOMETHING in there.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
While Star Wars is potentially interesting, I see it too invasive. Don't get me wrong, I'm both a Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts fan, but even then I wouldn't like those together...

To me, it sounds more like he'd want to do it but he's not sure whether the Disney agreement would mean he can do it. After all, Disney has quite a bit of power in terms of deciding stuff about what gets into the game and what doesn't, I understand.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, I don't want Marvel or Lucasfilm related stuff in KH.

Disney may have acquired them but that doesn't make them "Disney" imo.

Pixar I can make an exception for since their style fits Disney. But Marvel and Star Wars are kind of a whole 'nother thing entirely.

Small references I could stomach though. Like a Captain America shield for Goofy. :capmon:

Last edited:
Luke: "Father, you must fight the darkness!"

Vader: "Never underestimate the power of darkness!"

Sora: "I can see it. There's a small glimmer of light within him!"

*BATTLE MODE*

'Defeat the darkness inside Luke's father!'

*mashes X button*

*Vader cuts off Sora's hand*

Sora: "Wha..."

Goofy: "GAWRSH! Now we're not kid-friendly anymore!"

Some things should remain just a fantasy. *nods*

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Carlie you were present on the Skype chat when this got announced, you know how me a Lex reacted to it :monster:

You two possibly had the world's longest orgasm, Lex couldn't even go to bed because he was so excited.

I also get very excited when it comes to Disney films like a little kid, imagine my disappointment when I found out we weren't going to be visiting Magic Kingdom while at Disney World. :(

I agree about not including Star Wars and Marvel in KH3 but I'm very tempted by the idea of something involving Sephiroth and Vader together.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
A Marvel designed Keyblade and Star Wars designed Keyblade or weapon whatever I could handle but having to go through a Marvel or a Star Wars universe would just drive me insane, sorry.

realistic worlds like Tron in the Kingdom Hearts world just look so odd and sort of ruin the fantasy a little bit, but knowing Square and their love for the Star Wars movies I think a Star Wars world is going to happen. Marvel ? Not so much.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Tron's already been in KH and I actually liked that world, the world within a world :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
- The new KH3 trailer shows something like attractions, a train summon like the electrical parade? Also fighting the Rock titan.
- Movements on screen are really dynamic. Just as beautiful as expected for the PS4.
- I also noticed a scene where it looked like a Keyblade variation where Sora dual shooting 2 guns.
- Sora's new attack! Disney attractions! In the new trailer, you see the pirate ship from Peter Pan, but it's lit up like in the Electrical Parade!
- Fighting Heartless and the Rock Titan in Traverse Town. Sora is in front of the electrical parade attraction like boat, attacking. The Rock Titan line gradually appears in front of the electric parade coaster. It seems to attack by spinning around the Titan.
- They already said that KH3 uses an exclusive tool called Kingdom Shader, but seeing it, it's really amazing! Sora's hair sways naturally, his expression is soft and realistic, his caricature is portrayed beautifully. I want this trailer to be released immediately!
- On the scene where Sora wields 2 guns, it seems that the guns are related to an attraction with the little green men. リトルグリーンメン is what the little green men in Toy Story are called officially in Japanese, so maybe we have Toy Story confirmed. Maybe.
- It goes without saying that the action is great, but even flames appear really realistic! I can't wait to see what the magic will look like from here on out!
- The special attraction attack used against Rock Titan is the Electric Parade like roller coaster you can ride! It looks a lot like the Big Thunder Mountain attraction from Disneyland. Donald and Goofy are secured by the safety bar, lol.
- Also, there was a scene where the Keyblade transformed into 2 guns.

The KH3 trailer we've been waiting for centered on a battle scene with Sora Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town. It looked like Sora was using Aqua's Magic Wish command style. Lastly, the Keyblade separated and was held in both hands, shooting balls of light. (@ohkasaeki)

Then the scene changes and we see Sora operating a boat like in an amusement park. Probably Peter Pan. It looks like the night version of the float that Peter Pan rides in the Disneyland Jubilation parade.

The next scene looks like Big Thunder Mountain from Disneyland. You attack while riding on top of a shining coaster as the tracks surround Rock Titan, sending him spinning. Finally, Sora and co get off the coaster as it crashes into the Titan. (@ohkasaeki)

The latest KH3 trailer was only battle scenes that confirm the appearance of Sora and Riku. Look forward to Roxas, Ven, and the rest from here on out. (@ohkasaeki)

http://twitter.com/sqexgal

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's kinda weird seeing Kingdom Hearts look like this after ten years of never going beyond PS2 graphics. :lol:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I friggin adore it!

I normally don't really care about the graphics of a game per se but dammit this game is going to look stunning when it comes out, it's already beautiful even in these early stages, I feel like the gameplay and graphics are really going to suck us in, for this one.

I can't stop squealing at it!

Top Bottom