KupoCon: Pomtroplis (Vancouver April 21st,2018)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Yes, if Alan could please secure some tickets, I'd be most grateful since I'll be at work and I'm a bit fearful they could all sell out by the time I finish. :(

I really want to go for a KotR one again, too.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Ugggh I'd really like to go, but I'm not even close to getting this new job yet. I would buy a premium ticket just in case, but I need the money for a convention next month and I don't want to take a ticket away from someone that will have a better chance at attending than I will.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^You wouldn't be taking the ticket away from someone else, in the chance that you or another bought a ticket for you and you really couldn't make it, and all the tickets were sold out, I'm sure someone else would jump at the ticket pretty quickly if you resold it or gifted it away :)

Which one would you consider is the premium ticket btw? :D

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
^You wouldn't be taking the ticket away from someone else, in the chance that you or another bought a ticket for you and you really couldn't make it, and all the tickets were sold out, I'm sure someone else would jump at the ticket pretty quickly if you resold it or gifted it away :)

Whatever ticket that enables me to get into your pants meet YOU my little Flare Bear. :awesome:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
13.5 hours until tickets go on sale!! I really want a KotR one, but I'll be at work for the first six hours of sale time. Hope they don't run out!!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

Whatever ticket that enables me to get into your pants meet YOU my little Flare Bear. :awesome:

Best be coming to the evening party, then :awesome:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Just in response to some previous posts - yes, I can reserve some for whoever wants one :)

By reserving I mean I'm just buying a few for now and we'll do an exchange later - just 3 KotR I have planned at the moment, as what seemed to be requested and certain in their posts [Channy, Ami & Ite]. If anyone else wants me to reserve one too, just let me know. KotR will sell out fast, but I reckon you'll be safe enough with Leviathan for a bit. I'm not deliberately holding off tickets from being on sale, so it's all fair and square, and not me exploiting my position at KC or anything :lol:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
KotR ticket purchased! :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
No, it's Visa, American Express and MasterCard only. :(

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Quite a few, judging by their page. I think there's still KotR left! Tickets are selling faster today for Vancouver than they did for Toronto, interestingly enough. o.o

I was thinking about how fast tickets sold for London compared to this, and had to remind myself that London is having a repeat event already so people there have already gone to one and know that they had a good time. People in Toronto and Vancouver (and nearby areas) still haven't attended one yet and so it makes sense that tickets aren't selling out in 24 hours. :D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
^Quite a few, judging by their page. I think there's still KotR left! Tickets are selling faster today for Vancouver than they did for Toronto, interestingly enough. o.o

Vancouver and surrounding areas have a big Asian population. Regular nerds aside I'm not surprised there's big hype for this.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
So with Pomathon tickets available and I just recently got my Pomingham Palace accommodation sorted with some other TLSers, I was wondering what people were thinking about accommodation for Pomtropolis? When accommodation for PMP was discussed on Discord a few weeks ago, there was a brief mention of Seattle before getting the train to Vancouver (4 hours, I believe?).

Is anyone interested in shared accommodation? I want to look at Air BnB to see what the prices are like compared to the hotel. I also need to start planning the journey and book the flights, plus it's only four months away. :awesome:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
So with Pomathon tickets available and I just recently got my Pomingham Palace accommodation sorted with some other TLSers, I was wondering what people were thinking about accommodation for Pomtropolis? When accommodation for PMP was discussed on Discord a few weeks ago, there was a brief mention of Seattle before getting the train to Vancouver (4 hours, I believe?).

Is anyone interested in shared accommodation? I want to look at Air BnB to see what the prices are like compared to the hotel. I also need to start planning the journey and book the flights, plus it's only four months away. :awesome:

Yeah, I'm interested in doing the Seattle-Vancouver thing and shared accomdations

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Top Bottom