KupoCon: Pomtroplis (Vancouver April 21st,2018)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm definitely temped :D It'd be cozier than a hotel too! :reptar: I wouldn't mind staying on a couch or whatever.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
If anyone is in town the day before you should check out the weed festival at the gallery! It's super crowded, but it's definitely worth seeing when you're in the city :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Aww, but then I can't bone enjoy the presence of the person that stays there. :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm definitely temped :D It'd be cozier than a hotel too! :reptar: I wouldn't mind staying on a couch or whatever.

I'm mostly thinking about the cost. :monster:

I might apply for an internship during the spring semester. If I do, I'll be taking a fairly substantial pay cut.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I work at the Gallery so I literally get paid to be at Weedfest. Plus the whole block is a big hot box so I get high for free!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
My fiance Sarah and I are great hosts and pretty chill. Is anyone interested?

I can vouch for this, they;re both awesome peeps :monster:

Though I am wanting to ditch my own husband just to lay on something that you have lain on :megusta:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
So could purchase tickets nowish, how does arriving in on the 15th Seattle and leaving Vancouver on the 22nd sound to anyone?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Not sure about arriving that early. Depends on my classes and how much PTO I have.

I will most likely be staying with my friend in Seattle anyway to save money.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So could purchase tickets nowish, how does arriving in on the 15th Seattle and leaving Vancouver on the 22nd sound to anyone?

Yes to arriving on the 15th but is better if we leave on Monday the 23rd. Is not very enjoyable when you're at the evening party and remember that you have to get on a plane the next day.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm flexible with whatever dates everyone else wants to do.

Recently learned that apparently a family member (my sister's sister-in-law) is getting married on April 21st. :monster: Greeeaaaaat..... I fucking love weddings but I don't want to miss KupoCon because all of you guys are going. I'm sure I'll have something said to me if I miss the wedding. :lol:

KupoCon's been planned longer than this wedding. :kermit:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Flare nooooo! Decline. As someone who is planning a wedding, declines are almost a relief.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I could definitely arrive on the 15th. I might leave on the 22nd, but might see about leaving on the 23rd instead. I didn't find travelling home from Toronto too bad the next day after the party, but then again I have another 2 hours to go this time. :/

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
^Actually 3 hours not 2. :P Well that's going to be an interesting experience.

Can we get together at some point next week to get sorted our accommodations in Seattle?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
^Actually 3 hours not 2. :P Well that's going to be an interesting experience.

Can we get together at some point next week to get sorted our accommodations in Seattle?

Sure, how's next Thursday? (Christmas kicked my next payday back two days so I can't do anymore till then).

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Around what time (and time zone)?

I'll probably be flying in on the 20th and spend that weekend and possibly Monday in Vancouver. Afterwards, my hubby and I will be finding some nice little cabin somewhere. He loves cabins. xD

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Should be, but it depends on what time and such.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Im working tomorrow all afternoon and won’t be home til just past 6pm PST, so not sure if I can join the voice call but I will if it’s still ongoing by that time. :)

I&#8217;m pretty flexible with dates, I&#8217;ll plan my vacation time around whatever is decided! The only problem date is that 21st itself because of family wedding, but I think I&#8217;ll skip the wedding. :wacky: Regardless, I&#8217;ll be taking that weekend off, and spending time with everyone. <3
I&#8217;ll be taking the train to Vancouver and am up for staying a couple nights or something in Seattle before the event if that&#8217;s where several people go first! :D

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I mean, you're not THAT close with them, right? You said it was your sister's sister in law or something? So that doesn't directly affect you :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We can get on voice but I think the actual discussion should be on the kupocon chat so it will be easily accessible for anyone that can't be there when the rest of us are there.

Top Bottom