SPOILERS Leaked Character Screens (Untagged Spoilers, potentially big implications)

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
I was wondering if someone was going to post that link. Thank you!
Also, the Imgur album is being uploaded continuously with new photos and some links to music. What they labeled as the "Squat" music is upbeat sounding. I'm loving the different types of music.
By the way, I wonder why those kids have wooden Buster Swords. Are they wearing them because of Cloud? Zack? Or possibly even Angeal?

Also, someone linked to the Shinra Corporation theme: Link here
Anxious Heart: Link
Bombing Run: Link
Battle Version: Link
Battle Theme: Link

The OST for the demo has also been fully leaked, but I don't have any of the files for it...

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Well as I continue to futz over these BGM "MAB" files (sorry guys I was trying my best to get somewhere with it...), someone (no idea who, found these on /v/) managed to extract and convert them:

Part 1 Music Rip: (BGM)
[MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED]

Part 2 Music Rip: (Jukebox)

Part 3 Music Rip: (Prelude, Squat Mini-Game Fanfare Win/Lose)

Last edited by a moderator:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Palmer and Scarlet look exactly as I imagined them, which is awesome. Nevertheless, I was waiting for Reeve. His photo screams "Die Hard" and early 90's action movie, and I love it for that <3

Also, Hojo gives me the creeps. I know some people might find him kinda hot, but for me, he only makes me want to start running away and not looking back, and it's got nothing to do with beauty.

Knights of the Round

Pro Adventurer
I hope you guys ripping all this stuff realize what you’re doing. Some of this may hit their bottom line. They still need a budget to finish these games..

Have to say that I don’t like much of what’s going on right now, so I think I’ll bow out of this thread. I really hope this doesn’t end up impacting the remake in a way we’ll regret. This is a once in a lifetime kind of thing that people are screwing around with right now.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Like father, like son :monster:

Actually... his son always had the opposite effect. Maybe it would be HIM the one to start running away and not looking back :awesome:

I hope you guys ripping all this stuff realize what you’re doing. Some of this may hit their bottom line. They still need a budget to finish these games..

Have to say that I don’t like much of what’s going on right now, so I think I’ll bow out of this thread. I really hope this doesn’t end up impacting the remake in a way we’ll regret. This is a once in a lifetime kind of thing that people are screwing around with right now.

I agree. While I relish on the new screenshots, maybe ripping the entire demo apart is too much?

As someone who doesn't own a PS4 and has no prospect of having one in the near future, I rely entirely on leaks and posted gameplays when they game comes out, and will purchase it if/once they release it for the PC. I'm actually torn.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is like, the one leak S-E has had that has had nothing but positive hype which only intensified interest in their game.

Yeah I get it sucks for S-E that they aren't in control of the dissemination of info here but objectively speaking, the leaks have legit only fueled more interest and desire for the game's release.

This wouldn't have even happened had S-E just released the demo up front, sanitized their software or if Sony didn't just dead-ass leave the demo on an unsecured server in South Korea for the world to just take at their leisure.

I mean, they had to know this would happen. And if they didn't, they're unprofessional to the nth power. At least they can take heart that this isn't a full game leak or leaks of info that kills or diminishes hype. This isn't like KH3 and fans losing it over spoilers that they hated.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I understand the feeling of "maybe this is too much" in regards to going through every bit of the demo's files. Personally I just wanted to listen to the music more than anything. That said..... I'm surprised how easily the videos are played.... And that the intro video (which is just 1080p, though it has 6 audio tracks, for I assume 5.1 surround sound) was supposedly done in 2013 (actually all the files have the same modification date: December 10th 2013... and yet we've clearly seen improvements with nearly each reveal.... :huh: )?

1577970185863.png

1577970105089.png

Also I still can't get over how amazing the explosion is (especially being able to see it clearly without any YT compression)....
1577972792716.png

Last edited:

Rose_of_Night

Pro Adventurer
meone who doesn't own a PS4 and has no prospect of having one in the near future, I rely entirely on leaks and posted gameplays when they game comes out, and will purchase it if/once they release it for the PC. I'm actually torn

I'm on the same situation as of now. Tho a friend of my sister (both of which are also FFVII fans), offered to lend us his ps4 if we buy the game and lend it to him. But that doesn't mean I care about spoilers :wacky:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Well as I continue to futz over these BGM "MAB" files (sorry guys I was trying my best to get somewhere with it...), someone (no idea who, found these on /v/) managed to extract and convert them:

Part 1 Music Rip: (BGM)
https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/YMxTyIXN/file.html

Part 2 Music Rip: (Jukebox)
https://www113.zippyshare.com/v/cB0Lf6qT/file.html

Part 3 Music Rip: (Prelude, Squat Mini-Game Fanfare Win/Lose)
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/T81qsMP2/file.html

Heads up for the people; it's all gone already!

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I've been viewing the various tutorial videos.... some are spoilery.... this one certainly is spoiler-filled, but it's also HILARIOUS:

k2gxFCy.gif

There was also one (or more, haven't viewed them all) tutorial video (which I should note are 640x360, so this is the best we'll see them) that had a different render of Cloud in the main menu:

1577975042459.png

This video also used the original game's summoning of Ifrit for it's video:
1577975173620.png

I'm also off for the night (well, morning really...). Gotta get some sleep before work. I'll see if I can do anything else with the files later (if the assets aren't all converted by tonight that is).

Last edited:

Rose_of_Night

Pro Adventurer
I've been viewing the various tutorial videos.... some are spoilery.... this one certainly is spoiler-filled, but it's also HILARIOUS:

k2gxFCy.gif

There was also one (or more, haven't viewed them all) tutorial video (which I should note are 640x360, so this is the best we'll see them) that had a different render of Cloud in the main menu:

View attachment 4528
Oh my fucking god.

I NEEEEEEEED THAT DANCING MINIGAME IN MY BLOOOOOOOOD RIGHT NOW

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
This is like, the one leak S-E has had that has had nothing but positive hype which only intensified interest in their game.

Yeah I get it sucks for S-E that they aren't in control of the dissemination of info here but objectively speaking, the leaks have legit only fueled more interest and desire for the game's release.

This wouldn't have even happened had S-E just released the demo up front, sanitized their software or if Sony didn't just dead-ass leave the demo on an unsecured server in South Korea for the world to just take at their leisure.

I mean, they had to know this would happen. And if they didn't, they're unprofessional to the nth power. At least they can take heart that this isn't a full game leak or leaks of info that kills or diminishes hype. This isn't like KH3 and fans losing it over spoilers that they hated.

Which makes me wonder if this "leak" was intentioned or not. I mean, seeing the expectation over this game, the security should have been super tight.

With FFXV I kept myself in the dark until it was released for the PC and I could play it; it was a new title and I was too hyped thanks to the movie. It was long and hard, trust me, trying to keep myself away from spoilers, and in the end I kept myself away from the entire FF fandom for years (XV was released in 2016, I think? I played it on 2018). Believe when I say that was the best decision I could make, because, even though I suspected the major plot twist, I could never imagine it could be so very big.

With VIIR is very different. I already know the story, and I don't care about spoiling myself silly because I'm gonna play it anyway. I only hope the rest of the old-timers feel mostly like me, in regards of playing it anyway despite getting some spoilers.

I now demand Cloud to challenge Sephiroth to a dance-off at the Northern Crater

And yes, I remember that by that time Sephiroth doesn't have legs anymore :awesome:

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Palmer and Scarlet look exactly as I imagined them, which is awesome. Nevertheless, I was waiting for Reeve. His photo screams "Die Hard" and early 90's action movie, and I love it for that <3

Also, Hojo gives me the creeps. I know some people might find him kinda hot, but for me, he only makes me want to start running away and not looking back, and it's got nothing to do with beauty.

Me too. There is just something that says don't trust or marry this guy.

salmonjongs

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
jenny

k2gxFCy.gif

View attachment 4528

This video also used the original game's summoning of Ifrit for it's video:
View attachment 4529

I'm also off for the night (well, morning really...). Gotta get some sleep before work. I'll see if I can do anything else with the files later (if the assets aren't all converted by tonight that is).
w-what is cloud doing in the first gif? lmao

Top Bottom