SPOILERS Leaked Character Screens (Untagged Spoilers, potentially big implications)

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Not necessarily (if by confirmed you mean Genesis will directly appear in the Remake), it just means that the Remake is acknowledging elements/canonicity from the Compilation, same way there are DeepGround enemies and/or using Crisis Core dialogue for Zack’s death, etc.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Not necessarily (if by confirmed you mean Genesis will directly appear in the Remake), it just means that the Remake is acknowledging elements/canonicity from the Compilation, same way there are DeepGround enemies and/or using Crisis Core dialogue for Zack’s death, etc.

Oh, I meant that if he would be mentioned at all in the Remake. It makes me happy for fans of his that he wasn't completely ignored.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Most likely. G type subjects only come up in Crisis Core. And are specifically living beings that were injected with Genesis's cells.

Actually. That's not quite true. The original "G" was Gillian, Angeal's mom and the research assistant to Dr. Hollander, another of Gast and Hojo's coworkers. She was esperimented on like Lucrecia, but before she was pregnant. And then her cells ended up in Genesis somehow. But whatever Shin-Ra thought they were looking for wasn't present in Genesis, so they thought the experiments on Gillian didn't work. Gillian would then go on to have Angeal with Dr. Hollander, who never showed any signs of Jenova cell influence either. Genesis and Angeal both lucked out with way saner childhoods then Sephrioth did. Then once they'd been in SOLDIER for a while... it turned out that the Jenova bits they both got via Gillian actually had done something... which was when all the craziness started.

Project Gillian was also the precursor to Project Sephrioth. I remember it saying somewhere in Crisis Core that whatever Hojo did to Lucrecia was different then what had been done to Gillian, because what had been done to Gillian hadn't worked.

However, you only find that out later. Initially, G Type subjects are beings that Genesis somehow copied his DNA into which starts playing havoc with their DNA because of Jenova's coping abilities. It also causes them to physically degrade and be able to be controlled by Genesis.

Sephrioth's copies have this reversed. Sephiroth himself can't put his DNA into other people, but once people get his DNA into them, they are physically stable.

Well. That answers my question as to weather hints were being dropped that events similar to that of Crisis Core happened somehow!

Dang... I can't believe I remember all of that without having to look it up.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Well shit... a lot of text data has gotten cracked. Including dialouge subtitles and monster descriptions.

General spoilers: Zack/Aerith is a lot more prominant. Sephrioth is sticking with his ACC characterization. Hojo is worse then in the OG. Both Type S and Type G are mentioned. The descriptions of the Deepground monsters is more or less what we knew about Deepground from DC. Hellhouse has a description.

More detailed spoilers.... and yes, i'm spoilering these...
It sounds like Aerith mentions Zack to the Cloud by name the first time they even meet... not that Cloud finds any of it familiar. And she does call Zack her first love.

Sephrioth is totally a serial stalker of Cloud. To the point he's telling Cloud to keep the Planet from dying and describes the time Sephrioth almost killed Tifa to him. Cloud is pretty sure he killed Sephrioth too.

As if Ilfana dying was bad enough in the OG... in the Remake, Hojo retrieved her body from the Slums and... dissected it and kept all the organs. And then talks to Aerith about them. While thinking about "breeding Aeirth" he even mentions using both S Type and G Type specimens.

The DeepGround monsters are said to be soldiers that were given cellar implants. They are kept in Shinra's underground labs.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I wonder if the Remake with clear up/clarify the ambiguity/confusion over how the Tsviets can be spliced with Genesis’ genes but also not be considered to posses Jenova cells? (since only “pure” individuals like Weiss could access/control Omega Weapon because they didn’t have Jenova cells, and/or had corrupted Lifestream energy like Sable).

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Whoa, text dump mentioned G type subjects! Does this mean that Genesis is pretty much confirmed?

Wait, what are you talking about? No spoilers I've seen specifically mentioned "G" type anything. You gotta post that stuff, if you saw it!

FYI, be wary of things unless there's sourced and there's some context or evidence to support it. That sounds really weird on its own.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
As if Ilfana dying was bad enough in the OG... in the Remake, Hojo retrieved her body from the Slums and... dissected it and kept all the organs. And then talks to Aerith about them. While thinking about "breeding Aeirth" he even mentions using both S Type and G Type specimens.

tumblr_ltui8uTmUC1qfvt4r.png

This shit is going straight to SF horror and I'm torn between utter disgust and fascinated lore-related joy. Still, THIS thing about Aerith in particular gets a NOPE from me.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Check out the Spoiler Channel on the Discord....

I'll go back and do those

Materia List and Effects (Very Long)
$Item_M_COM_001,Steal Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Steal</prop> materia,Steal materia
$Item_M_COM_001_help,Allows you to use Steal.
$Item_M_COM_002,Assess Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Assess</prop> materia,Assess materia
$Item_M_COM_002_help,Allows you to use Assess.
$Item_M_COM_003,Enemy Skill Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Enemy Skill</prop> materia,Enemy Skill materia
$Item_M_COM_003_help,Allows you to learn certain enemy techniques that you've endured and use them as abilities. These abilities can only be used when the materia is set to your equipment.
$Item_M_COM_004,Chakra Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Chakra</prop> materia,Chakra materia
$Item_M_COM_004_help,Allows you to restore your own HP and cure poison with Chakra. The amount restored is relative to your current HP, and more is restored the lower your HP.
$Item_M_COM_005,Prayer Materia,an orb of,orbs of,prayer materia,prayer materia
$Item_M_COM_005_help,Allows you to restore the party's HP with Pray.
$Item_M_COM_006,ATB Boost Materia,an orb of,orbs of,ATB boost materia,atb boost materia
$Item_M_COM_006_help,Doubles ATB when activated. Cannot be used continuously. Press <button=L1> + <button=R1> to activate.
$Item_M_IND_001,HP Up Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>HP Up</prop> materia,HP Up materia
$Item_M_IND_001_help,Increases your max HP. The total boost limit is +100% when more than one is equipped.
$Item_M_IND_002,MP Up Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>MP Up</prop> materia,MP Up materia
$Item_M_IND_002_help,Increases your max MP. The total boost limit is +100% when more than one is equipped.
$Item_M_IND_003,Magic Up Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Magic Up</prop> materia,Magic Up materia
$Item_M_IND_003_help,Increases your magic attack power. The total boost limit is +100% when more than one is equipped.
$Item_M_IND_004,Luck Up Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Luck Up</prop> materia,Luck Up materia
$Item_M_IND_004_help,Increases your luck. The total boost limit is +100% when more than one is equipped.
$Item_M_IND_005,Gil Up Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Gil Up</prop> materia,Gil Up materia
$Item_M_IND_005_help,Increases the amount of gil you earn in battle.
$Item_M_IND_006,EXP Up Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>EXP Up</prop> materia,EXP Up materia
$Item_M_IND_006_help,Increases the amount of EXP you earn in battle.
$Item_M_IND_007,Item Master Materia,an orb of,orbs of,item master materia,item master materia
$Item_M_IND_007_help,Increases the effectiveness of items used in battle.
$Item_M_IND_008,ATB Stagger Materia,an orb of,orbs of,ATB stagger materia,atb stagger materia
$Item_M_IND_008_help,Increases ATB when staggering an enemy.
$Item_M_IND_009,First Strike Materia,an orb of,orbs of,first strike materia,first strike materia
$Item_M_IND_009_help,Increases how full the ATB gauge is at the start of battle.
$Item_M_IND_010,Steadfast Block Materia,an orb of,orbs of,steadfast block materia,steadfast block materia
$Item_M_IND_010_help,Further decreases enemy damage and fills the ATB gauge faster when guarding.
$Item_M_IND_011,Skill Master Materia,an orb of,orbs of,skill master materia,skill master materia
$Item_M_IND_011_help,Slightly fills the ATB gauge when multiple ATB commands are performed.
$Item_M_IND_012,Deadly Dodge Materia,an orb of,orbs of,deadly dodge materia,deadly dodge materia
$Item_M_IND_012_help,Attack command will do area damage immediately after dodging.
$Item_M_IND_013,Parry Materia,an orb of,orbs of,parry materia,parry materia
$Item_M_IND_013_help,Guards against enemy attacks and allows you to quickly unleash your next move. Hold <button=R1> and press <button=cancel> to activate. Deals a small amount of damage.
$Item_M_IND_014,ATB Assist Materia,an orb of,orbs of,ATB Assist materia,atb assist materia
$Item_M_IND_014_help,Slightly fills teammates' ATB gauges when ATB commands are used back-to-back.
$Item_M_IND_015,Auto-Cure Materia,an orb of,orbs of,auto-cure materia,auto-cure materia
$Item_M_IND_015_help,Casts Cure on severely injured allies up to a set number of times. Will not activate if the character does not have enough ATB charges and MP, or the player is controlling the character.
$Item_M_IND_016,Provoke Materia,an orb of,orbs of,provoke materia,provoke materia
$Item_M_IND_016_help,Automatically uses Provoke to temporarily draw the enemy's attention when teammates are severely injured. Ineffective against powerful enemies. Will not activate if the player is controlling the character.
$Item_M_IND_017,Pedometer Materia,an orb of,orbs of,pedometer materia,pedometer materia
$Item_M_IND_017_help,May do something after taking a number of steps with it set.
$Item_M_IND_018,Refocus Materia,an orb of,orbs of,refocus materia,refocus materia
$Item_M_IND_018_help,Allows you to use the Refocus limit break.
Can only be used once per battle.
$Item_M_MAG_001,Healing Materia,an orb of,orbs of,healing materia,healing materia
$Item_M_MAG_001_help,Allows you to use healing spells.
$Item_M_MAG_002,Cleansing Materia,an orb of,orbs of,cleansing materia,cleansing materia
$Item_M_MAG_002_help,Allows you to use curative spells.
$Item_M_MAG_003,Revival Materia,an orb of,orbs of,revival materia,revival materia
$Item_M_MAG_003_help,Allows you to use revival spells.
$Item_M_MAG_004,Fire Materia,an orb of,orbs of,fire materia,fire materia
$Item_M_MAG_004_help,Allows you to use fire magic.
$Item_M_MAG_005,Ice Materia,an orb of,orbs of,ice materia,ice materia
$Item_M_MAG_005_help,Allows you to use ice magic.
$Item_M_MAG_006,Lightning Materia,an orb of,orbs of,lightning materia,lightning materia
$Item_M_MAG_006_help,Allows you to use lightning magic.
$Item_M_MAG_007,Wind Materia,an orb of,orbs of,wind materia,wind materia
$Item_M_MAG_007_help,Allows you to use wind magic.
$Item_M_MAG_008,Poison Materia,an orb of,orbs of,poison materia,poison materia
$Item_M_MAG_008_help,Allows you to use toxin-related spells.
$Item_M_MAG_009,Binding Materia,an orb of,orbs of,binding materia,binding materia
$Item_M_MAG_009_help,Allows you to use disruptive spells.
$Item_M_MAG_010,Time Materia,an orb of,orbs of,time materia,time materia
$Item_M_MAG_010_help,Allows you to use time magic.
$Item_M_MAG_011,Barrier Materia,an orb of,orbs of,barrier materia,barrier materia
$Item_M_MAG_011_help,Allows you to use defensive spells.
$Item_M_MAG_012,Subversion Materia,an orb of,orbs of,subversion materia,subversion materia
$Item_M_MAG_012_help,Allows you to use subversive spells.
$Item_M_SUM_001,Chocobo & Moogle Materia,an orb of,orbs of,chocobo & moogle materia,chocobo & moogle materia
$Item_M_SUM_001_help,Allows you to summon a chocobo and moogle.
$Item_M_SUM_002,Shiva Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Shiva</prop> materia,Shiva materia
$Item_M_SUM_002_help,Allows you to summon Shiva.
$Item_M_SUM_003,Ifrit Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Ifrit</prop> materia,Ifrit materia
$Item_M_SUM_003_help,Allows you to summon Ifrit.
$Item_M_SUM_004,Leviathan Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Leviathan</prop> materia,Leviathan materia
$Item_M_SUM_004_help,Allows you to summon Leviathan.
$Item_M_SUM_005,Bahamut Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Bahamut</prop> materia,Bahamut materia
$Item_M_SUM_005_help,Allows you to summon Bahamut.
$Item_M_SUM_006,Fat Chocobo Materia,an orb of,orbs of,fat chocobo materia,fat chocobo materia
$Item_M_SUM_006_help,Allows you to summon a fat chocobo.
$Item_M_SUM_007,Carbuncle Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>Carbuncle</prop> materia,Carbuncle materia
$Item_M_SUM_007_help,Allows you to summon Carbuncle.
$Item_M_SUM_008,Cactuar Materia,an orb of,orbs of,cactuar materia,cactuar materia
$Item_M_SUM_008_help,Allows you to summon a cactuar.
$Item_M_SUM_009,Chocobo Chick Materia,an orb of,orbs of,chocobo chick materia,chocobo chick materia
$Item_M_SUM_009_help,Allows you to summon a chocobo chick.
$Item_M_SUP_001,Magnify Materia,an orb of,orbs of,Magnify materia,magnify materia
$Item_M_SUP_001_help,Allows you to expand the range of spells with the linked materia. To switch back to a single target, press <button=L1> when selecting a spell.
$Item_M_SUP_002,Elemental Materia,an orb of,orbs of,elemental materia,elemental materia
$Item_M_SUP_002_help,Adds the element of the linked materia to your equipment, infusing your attacks with and gaining resistance to that element. When more than one is set, only the first takes effect.

Works with fire, ice, lightning, and wind materia.
$Item_M_SUP_003,Warding Materia,an orb of,orbs of,warding materia,warding materia
$Item_M_SUP_003_help,Grants resistance to the linked materia's status ailment. Works with poison, time, bind, and subversion materia.
$Item_M_SUP_004,HP Absorption Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>HP</prop> absorption materia,HP absorption materia
$Item_M_SUP_004_help,Allows you to recover HP when unleashing an attack of the linked materia's type.
$Item_M_SUP_005,MP Absorption Materia,an orb of,orbs of,<prop>MP</prop> absorption materia,MP absorption materia
$Item_M_SUP_005_help,Allows you to recover MP when unleashing an attack of the linked materia's type.
$Item_M_SUP_006,Synergy Materia,an orb of,orbs of,synergy materia,synergy materia
$Item_M_SUP_006_help,Allows you to follow the leader's attack command with an attack from linked materia. Works with fire, ice, lightning, wind, and poison materia.
$Item_M_SUP_007,AP Up Materia,an orb of,orbs of,AP up materia,ap up materia
$Item_M_SUP_007_help,Increases amount of AP earned for linked materia.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
So looking at Resetera again for spoilers, and like this dialogue string here?

This is fake. I'm 99.99% certain this is just fake crap meant to mislead and try to sound like FFVII, or a bastardized version of it. The intermixing of random trailer quotes that don't fit or make sense in the context is bizarre.

$ev_slu5b_0010_0010_cld_0,Hey, buddy., $ev_slu5b_0010_0020_cld_0,You okay?, $ev_slu5b_0010_0030_cld_0,Yeah.,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0010_0040_cld_0,Made it through with just a couple of scraped knees back then..., $ev_slu5b_0010_0050_cld_0,"Back then"?,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0010_0060_cld_0,Whaddya say? We doing this?, $ev_slu5b_0010_0070_cld_0,Have we─,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0010_0080_cld_0,Never mind about that. Right now, you need to focus on yourself., $ev_slu5b_0010_0090_cld_0,Move something, anything., $ev_slu5b_0010_0100_cld_0,Why not...,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0010_0110_cld_0,Good., $ev_slu5b_0010_0120_cld_0,Easy does it. Slow...and steady..., $ev_slu5b_0010_0130_cld_0,Yeah, yeah...,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0010_0150_art_0,Hello?,??? $ev_slu5b_0010_0160_cld_0,Hey, uh... Who are you?,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0010_0170_cld_0,Who are you!?,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0010_0180_sep_0,I am..., $ev_slu5b_0010_0190_sep_0,your <i>everything</i>., $ev_slu5b_0010_0210_art_0,Hello in there!,??? $ev_slu5b_0010_0220_sep_0,Oh, Cloud... There's still so much to be done., $ev_slu5b_0010_0230_art_0,Maybe you're <i>not</i> okay...,Flower Peddler $ev_slu5b_0020_0010_art_0,Ah, he lives! Finally awake, are we?,Flower Peddler $ev_slu5b_0020_0020_cld_0,You're...,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0020_0030_art_0,Aerith. It's Aerith. And you are...?,Aerith $ev_slu5b_0020_0040_cld_0,Cloud.,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0020_0050_art_0,Nice to meet you again.,Aerith $ev_slu5b_0020_0060_cld_0,"Again," huh?,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0020_0070_art_0,What? You don't remember?,Aerith $ev_slu5b_0020_0070_art_1,What about...the flowers?,Aerith $ev_slu5b_0020_0080_cld_0,Ohhh... The flower girl.,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0020_0080_cld_1,And...this is...?,Cloud $ev_slu5b_0020_0090_art_0,An old church in the Sector 5 slums.,Aerith $ev_slu5b_0020_0090_art_1,You came crashing through the roof without so much as a "look out below.",Aerith $ev_slu5b_0020_0100_art_0,Fell right into my flower bed. Lucky you.,Aerith

>>491146771 $mv_sbil0_1720_0050_nar60_0,In the distant past, our planet was home to a people we call the Ancients.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0070_nar60_0,Many millennia before we discovered mako, these precursors were already pioneering its use.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0080_nar60_0,Somehow they learned of the great reservoir of energy pulsing beneath their feet.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0090_nar60_0,And once they had...,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0090_nar60_1,The Ancients developed the means to harness this bountiful energy and bend it to their will.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0100_nar60_0,The fruits of their labors have survived to this very day in the form of certain kinds of materia.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0110_nar60_0,Their scripture, too, has endured:,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0110_nar60_1,"We who are born of the planet, with her we speak. Her flesh we shape.",Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0120_nar60_0,"Unto her promised land shall we one day return. By her loving grace and providence may we take our place in paradise.",Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0130_nar60_0,Alas, the Ancients themselves are long gone.,Narrator

$mv_sbil0_1720_0140_nar60_0,Two thousand years ago, a meteor brought an end to their civilization.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0150_nar60_0,But before their fiery end, did the Ancients find their promised land?,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0150_nar60_1,Even now, we have only to wonder.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0160_nar60_0,Times have changed─,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0170_nar60_0,And the Shinra Electric Power Company is committed to changing and evolving with them.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0180_nar60_0,Like the Ancients, we have harnessed the power of mako.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0190_nar60_0,Are they out there, watching us? Waiting for us to join them in some blessed corner of the world─,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0200_nar60_0,A green and verdant land, where boundless mako energy will provide for our every need?,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0210_nar60_0,Shinra is working for you, to fulfill the hope of the Ancients and lead us to that promised land.,Narrator $mv_sbil0_1720_0220_nar60_0,We shall not rest until our dream is realized.,Narrator

$ev_town8_0210_0010_cld_0,What the...?,Cloud $ev_town8_0240_0020_cld_0,How...!?,Cloud $ev_town8_0290_0040_cld_0,You're not real... You're...,Cloud $ev_town8_0290_0040_cld_1,...dead!,Cloud $ev_town8_0290_0050_sep_0,Am I?,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0290_0060_cld_0,I killed you with my own─,Cloud $ev_town8_0290_0090_sep_0,Oh, you need not remind me.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0290_0090_sep_1,It was the crowning moment of our time together.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0290_0100_sep_0,But that was then, and this is now. I have a favor to ask of you.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0290_0110_sep_0,Our beloved planet is dying.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0290_0110_sep_1,Slowly. Silently. Painfully.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0290_0120_sep_0,Surely you cannot <i>bear</i> to see it suffer...,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0290_0120_sep_1,can you?,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0300_0010_cld_0,Mom... Mom...,Cloud $ev_town8_0300_0020_sep_0,Were the planet to die, so many things would be lost. Your hometown that burns so bright...,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0300_0020_sep_1,The sound of her voice pleading for me to spare you.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0300_0020_sep_2,The shiver of her flesh yielding to cold steel.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0310_0020_sep_0,That which binds us together would be no more. I would be loath to live in such a world.,Sephiroth

$ev_town8_0310_0020_sep_1,Which is why I must ask you this one favor.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0310_0020_sep_2,Don't worry. It's a simple thing...,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0310_0040_sep_0,Run, Cloud... Run away...,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0310_0040_sep_1,You have to leave... You have to live.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0310_0070_cld_0,You bastard!,Cloud $ev_town8_0310_0090_sep_0,Good, Cloud. Very good.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0310_0090_sep_1,Hold on to that hatred.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0310_0140_cld_0,I'm seeing things. Fumes from all the mako, maybe.,Cloud $ev_town8_0310_0160_cld_0,All right. You got this.,Cloud $ev_town8_0380_0010_sep_0,You are too weak to save anyone.,Sephiroth $ev_town8_0380_0010_sep_1,Not even yourself.,Sephiroth

$ev_sbil0_5030_0100_blt_0,If it ain't Rufus Shinra. Heir to the throne himself.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_5030_0105_cld_0,Yep.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_5030_0110_cld_0,Stand down.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_5030_0120_blt_0,The hell I will! We can finish off the family here and now!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_5030_0130_cld_0,Take Aerith and get outta here.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_5030_0140_cld_0,I'll buy you guys some time.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_5030_0150_blt_0,I could stay here─back you up.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_5030_0160_cld_0,Barret...I'm asking you.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_5030_0160_cld_1,Please.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_5030_0170_blt_0,Fine.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_5030_0170_blt_1,Have it your way then. But you better be right behind us!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_5030_0180_ruf_0,You're a SOLDIER, aren't you?,Rufus
$ev_sbil0_5030_0190_ruf_0,Which would mean that I <i>own</i> you.,Rufus
$ev_sbil0_5030_0200_cld_0,Ex-SOLDIER. I quit.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_5030_0210_ruf_0,Secure the others.,Rufus
$ev_sbil0_5030_0230_ruf_0,Just the two of us.,Rufus
$ev_sbil0_5030_0240_ruf_0,Well. Maybe three.,Rufus

$ev_sbil0_2920_0010_cld_0,Someone's picking a fight.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2920_0020_blt_0,So go give 'em one already!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2920_0030_cld_0,Way ahead of you!,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2930_0010_blt_0,Nice job!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2930_0014_blt_0,What?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2930_0040_blt_0,Shit─what the hell Red!?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2960_0010_cld_0,Let's go.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2960_0020_tif_0,Right.,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_4010_0010_blt_0,What is that...?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_4010_0020_art_0,Jenova.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_4015_0010_sep_0,Mother...together we will reclaim our world.,Sephiroth
$ev_sbil0_4015_0020_tif_0,I'm <i>sick</i> of this!,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_4015_0030_tif_0,I'm sick of all of this!,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_4020_0005_tif_0,Cloud?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_4020_0010_cld_0,Tell me. Is it really you?,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_4020_0020_sep_0,Don't deny me.,Sephiroth
$ev_sbil0_4020_0030_sep_0,Embrace me.,Sephiroth
$ev_sbil0_4020_0060_art_0,Cloud!,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_4020_0090_sep_0,What a touching reunion.,Sephiroth
$ev_sbil0_4025_0010_hjo_0,Very, very good!,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_4025_0020_hjo_0,And thus is the hypothesis proven correct!,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_4025_0035_hjo_0,I can only hope you will continue <i>not</i> to disappoint.,Hojo

$ev_sbil0_2830_0210_blt_0,Oh great. These assholes again!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0210_blt_1,Probably some Shinra science experiment.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0220_red_0,Whispers.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0230_red_0,Perhaps best described as arbiters of fate.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0240_red_0,They are drawn to those who attempt to alter destiny's course and ensure they do not.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0250_tif_0,Like capital D... "Destiny"?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2830_0260_red_0,The flow of the great river that is the planet, from inception to oblivion.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0270_tif_0,And you're saying that that flow is somehow...fixed?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2830_0280_red_0,Yes. For it is the will of the planet itself.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0290_blt_0,So if we're destined for a bleak future, these Whispers will try to keep us on that course?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0300_blt_0,Now wait just a damn minute!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0300_blt_1,How in the hell can you possibly know any of that?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0310_blt_0,Spouting that cryptic stuff─which could all be bullshit!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0310_blt_1,I mean, ain't you a Shinra lab rat─dog?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0320_red_1,No, I'm not.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0330_red_0,When Aerith reached out to me...,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0340_red_0,I found this knowledge of the Whispers.,Red XIII

$ev_sbil0_2830_0350_art_0,Listen to me!,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0360_art_0,Please...,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0380_cld_0,Aerith.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2830_0390_art_0,The Shinra Electric Power Company isn't the real enemy.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0390_art_1,It started with them, sure...but I promise you...there's a much bigger threat.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0400_art_0,I just want to do everything in my power to help.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0400_art_1,All of you...,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0400_art_2,And the planet.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0420_tif_0,Aerith. What are you not telling us?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2830_0440_art_0,I'm lost in a maze, and...every step is taking me further from the path...,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0450_art_0,Every time the Whispers touch me...I lose something. A part of myself.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0460_art_0,"Follow them. The yellow flowers.",Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2832_0470_tif_0,It's okay.,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2832_0475_tif_0,We'll find a way out together.,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2832_0480_art_0,Okay.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2832_0500_blt_0,Weird...,Barret

$ev_sbil0_2820_0005_tif_0,Cloud.,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2820_0010_art_0,Oh, thank goodness. You're awake.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2820_0020_tif_0,You okay?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2820_0030_cld_0,Yeah.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2820_0040_cld_0,Where are we?,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2820_0050_art_0,Where I lived─when I was still a child.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0010_cld_0,...Aerith.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2830_0010_cld_1,Before we break outta here, talk to us.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2830_0020_cld_0,There's so much we don't know.,Cloud
$ev_sbil0_2830_0030_art_0,I'm...a descendent of the Ancients.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0030_art_1,That's pretty much it, really.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0040_art_0,Oh, but just so you know, that's not their actual name.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0050_art_0,They called themselves...the Cetra.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0060_blt_0,"We who are born of the planet, with her we speak. Her flesh we shape.",Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0060_blt_1,"Unto her promised land shall we one day return.",Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0070_blt_0,"By her loving grace and providence may we take our place in paradise.",Barret

$ev_sbil0_2830_0080_art_0,You know it!,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0090_blt_0,Yeah, well... Honestly I thought that part was just a fairy tale.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0100_art_0,Shinra thinks it's true.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0100_art_1,They've been searching for the promised land for a long time.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0110_tif_0,And they must think you can lead them to it... Can you?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2830_0120_art_0,Nope.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0120_art_1,Someday, maybe, I'll find it in me.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0130_art_0,But now? Not even if I wanted to.,Aerith
$ev_sbil0_2830_0140_blt_0,Even if you could, that land belongs to the─,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0140_blt_1,I mean... To you and your people.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0150_blt_0,Shinra's after it because they believe it's rich in mako─mako they've got no right to claim.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0160_blt_0,But they'll try to take it anyway, won't they?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0170_blt_0,Greedy bastards'll never stop.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0180_blt_0,Okay. New plan. Y'all take Aerith and get the hell outta here.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0180_blt_1,Me, I'mma go bust some Shinra heads.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0190_art_0,Barret, wait... You can't do that...,Aerith

$ev_sbil0_2470_0190_pre_0,Professor Hojo.,President Shinra
$ev_sbil0_2470_0200_hjo_0,The test results were within expectations.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0210_hjo_0,The specimen is somewhat lacking compared to her pure-blood mother, but for our purposes she should more than suffice.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0220_pre_0,So, she can lead us to the promised land?,President Shinra
$ev_sbil0_2470_0230_hjo_0,Well, Mister President, that remains to be seen.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0230_hjo_1,I would like your permission to secure her cooperation through more "forceful" means.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0240_hjo_0,Forceful yet gentle.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0240_hjo_1,She is a precious resource that must be handled with care.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0250_scr_0,Personally, I've always been quite fond of torture.,Scarlet
$ev_sbil0_2470_0260_hyd_0,My armory is at your disposal, should you require anything professor.,Heidegger
$ev_sbil0_2470_0270_hjo_0,I...had something more...psychological in mind. Better to scar the psyche than mar the flesh.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0290_pre_0,Proceed as you see fit.,President Shinra
$ev_sbil0_2470_0290_pre_1,However. You will not make the same mistake twice. Is that clear?,President Shinra
$ev_sbil0_2470_0300_hjo_0,If I may, Mister President, I have an idea how we might mitigate the risks.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0300_hjo_1,Simply put, we could have the Ancient reproduce.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0310_hjo_2,In the absence of a second specimen, we would need to identify an alternative mate.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0310_hjo_3,I would start with candidates from SOLDIER.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0320_hjo_0,These would of course include S and G types.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0320_hjo_1,Quite frankly, there's no telling what kind of properties a crossbred specimen might possess...,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0330_hjo_0,Well? What say you all?,Hojo

$ev_sbil0_1890_0010_hjo_0,So. About this precious promised land of yours...,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0020_hjo_0,Come now, Aerith. You misunderstand my intentions.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0030_hjo_0,I wish only to satisfy their material greed so I can be left to pursue my great work.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0040_hjo_0,<i>Our</i> great work, my dear.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0060_hjo_0,You're the spitting image of her now.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0080_hjo_0,I regret it to this day.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0080_hjo_1,If she had only placed her trust in me instead of trying to run, it could have played out quite differently.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0090_hjo_0,What a terrible tragedy, to lose the last of the pure-blooded Ancients...,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0110_hjo_0,though not completely. Would you like to see your mother?,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0120_hjo_0,Albeit through the lens of one of my microscopes.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0130_hjo_0,Did you really think we'd leave such a precious specimen to rot in the gutter?,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0130_hjo_1,We collected and catalogued every last bit of her.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0140_hjo_0,Hair, skin, organs, every fragment of every bone...,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0140_hjo_1,As breathtaking in death as in life!,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0140_hjo_2,As <i>you</i>, my dear!,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0150_hjo_0,Ifalna was elegance, right down to her cellular structure.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0160_hjo_1,Oh─yes. Time for yet another meeting.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0160_hjo_2,And there it is. That same elegance.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0170_hjo_0,Sit tight. I won't be long.,Hojo

Also, after going through it carefully, the codes for the alleged subs don't make sense or mesh with the number pattern/sequence of dialogues posted before.

Unless the dialogue in the Shinra Building chapter is so numerous and scattershot we're gonna just jump numerical values by the thousands, I'm dubiou...

Then there's the writing itself which just seems... False. It also has numerous spelling errors. And unless S-E has failed basic English and lacks a simple spell checker, there's a horrifying lack of quality control here. The grammar is messed up as well.

Folks, be careful out there. Cause, people clearly are trolling hard now. This dialogue spoiler here is just.. It's false as hell.

EDIT: Found the supposed leak of dialogue with mention of G-Type SOLDIERS.

This is fake as hell. The same I said before regarding the previous dialogue applies to this supposed leak as well.

$ev_sbil0_2470_0210_hjo_0,The specimen is somewhat lacking compared to her pure-blood mother, but for our purposes she should more than suffice.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0220_pre_0,So, she can lead us to the promised land?,President Shinra
$ev_sbil0_2470_0230_hjo_1,I would like your permission to secure her cooperation through more "forceful" means.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0240_hjo_1,She is a precious resource that must be handled with care.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0250_scr_0,Personally, I've always been quite fond of torture.,Scarlet
$ev_sbil0_2470_0260_hyd_0,My armory is at your disposal, should you require anything professor.,Heidegger
$ev_sbil0_2470_0270_hjo_0,I...had something more...psychological in mind. Better to scar the psyche than mar the flesh.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0290_pre_1,However. You will not make the same mistake twice. Is that clear?,President Shinra
$ev_sbil0_2470_0300_hjo_0,If I may, Mister President, I have an idea how we might mitigate the risks.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0310_hjo_2,In the absence of a second specimen, we would need to identify an alternative mate.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_2470_0320_hjo_1,Quite frankly, there's no telling what kind of properties a crossbred specimen might possess...,Hojo

This is just. Ridiculous. Someone's trying real hard to Genesis troll at this point.

0/10 Chocobos. Lacking in form, elegance and believably. This isn't a troll. It's a goblin.

Last edited:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Random Text Dumps... Read at Your Own Risk!

Aerith disusing Zack with Cloud
$ev_slu5b_2520_0070_art_0,You know, a long time ago, I used to sell flowers here.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0080_cld_0,Oh yeah?,Cloud
$ev_slu5b_2520_0090_art_0,So, Cloud... You were a SOLDIER: First Class, right?,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0100_cld_0,Yeah.,Cloud
$ev_slu5b_2520_0110_art_0,Weird.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0120_cld_0,Yeah? What's weird about it?,Cloud
$ev_slu5b_2520_0130_art_0,Nothing. Just that you were the same rank.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0140_cld_0,Huh? As who?,Cloud
$ev_slu5b_2520_0150_art_0,The first guy I ever loved.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0180_cld_0,What's his name? I probably know him.,Cloud
$ev_slu5b_2520_0190_art_0,Zack.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0210_art_0,Are you okay?,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0220_art_0,Wow...,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0240_art_0,Your eyes.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0250_cld_0,Oh. It's 'cause of the mako. All SOLDIERs have 'em.,Cloud
$ev_slu5b_2520_0260_art_0,Yeah... I know.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0270_art_0,Sorry, I'm bumming you out.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0290_art_0,We should go.,Aerith
$ev_slu5b_2520_0300_art_0,Gotta look forward, not back.,Aerith

Sehiroth majorly messing with Cloud
$ev_town8_0210_0010_cld_0,What the...?,Cloud
$ev_town8_0240_0020_cld_0,How...!?,Cloud
$ev_town8_0290_0040_cld_0,You're not real... You're...,Cloud
$ev_town8_0290_0040_cld_1,...dead!,Cloud
$ev_town8_0290_0050_sep_0,Am I?,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0290_0060_cld_0,I killed you with my own─,Cloud
$ev_town8_0290_0090_sep_0,Oh, you need not remind me.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0290_0090_sep_1,It was the crowning moment of our time together.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0290_0100_sep_0,But that was then, and this is now. I have a favor to ask of you.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0290_0110_sep_0,Our beloved planet is dying.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0290_0110_sep_1,Slowly. Silently. Painfully.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0290_0120_sep_0,Surely you cannot <i>bear</i> to see it suffer...,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0290_0120_sep_1,can you?,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0300_0010_cld_0,Mom... Mom...,Cloud
$ev_town8_0300_0020_sep_0,Were the planet to die, so many things would be lost. Your hometown that burns so bright...,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0300_0020_sep_1,The sound of her voice pleading for me to spare you.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0300_0020_sep_2,The shiver of her flesh yielding to cold steel.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0020_sep_0,That which binds us together would be no more. I would be loath to live in such a world.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0020_sep_1,Which is why I must ask you this one favor.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0020_sep_2,Don't worry. It's a simple thing...,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0040_sep_0,Run, Cloud... Run away...,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0040_sep_1,You have to leave... You have to live.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0070_cld_0,You bastard!,Cloud
$ev_town8_0310_0090_sep_0,Good, Cloud. Very good.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0090_sep_1,Hold on to that hatred.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0310_0140_cld_0,I'm seeing things. Fumes from all the mako, maybe.,Cloud
$ev_town8_0310_0160_cld_0,All right. You got this.,Cloud
$ev_town8_0380_0010_sep_0,You are too weak to save anyone.,Sephiroth
$ev_town8_0380_0010_sep_1,Not even yourself.,Sephiroth

Hojo discussing Ilfana's remains with Aerith
$ev_sbil0_1890_0010_hjo_0,So. About this precious promised land of yours...,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0020_hjo_0,Come now, Aerith. You misunderstand my intentions.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0030_hjo_0,I wish only to satisfy their material greed so I can be left to pursue my great work.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0040_hjo_0,<i>Our</i> great work, my dear.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0060_hjo_0,You're the spitting image of her now.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0080_hjo_0,I regret it to this day.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0080_hjo_1,If she had only placed her trust in me instead of trying to run, it could have played out quite differently.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0090_hjo_0,What a terrible tragedy, to lose the last of the pure-blooded Ancients...,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0110_hjo_0,though not completely. Would you like to see your mother?,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0120_hjo_0,Albeit through the lens of one of my microscopes.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0130_hjo_0,Did you really think we'd leave such a precious specimen to rot in the gutter?,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0130_hjo_1,We collected and catalogued every last bit of her.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0140_hjo_0,Hair, skin, organs, every fragment of every bone...,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0140_hjo_1,As breathtaking in death as in life!,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0140_hjo_2,As <i>you</i>, my dear!,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0150_hjo_0,Ifalna was elegance, right down to her cellular structure.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0160_hjo_1,Oh─yes. Time for yet another meeting.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0160_hjo_2,And there it is. That same elegance.,Hojo
$ev_sbil0_1890_0170_hjo_0,Sit tight. I won't be long.,Hojo

Hojo discussing what to do with Aeirth with the Shin-Ra Execs (mention of S and G types here)

Deepground Monster bios
$menu_EnemyBookText_EN3006_00_DeepGroundBehemoth_Standard,Variant form of the behemoth monster, bred and raised as Shinra lab specimens. Other monsters quake in fear at the sound of their roar. $menu_EnemyBookText_EN3007_00_DeepGroundMonster_Standard,Experimental specimens kept in the Shinra underground labs. They were soldiers once, but cellular transplants designed to enhance their strength have turned them into monsters.(edited)
$menu_EnemyBookText_EB0010_00_DeepGroundCommander_Standard,Experimental specimens kept in the Shinra underground labs. They were soldiers once, but have been monsterized with cellular transplants from various large creatures. They lead groups of failed test subjects. $menu_EnemyBookText_EB0010_10_DeepGroundCommander_Zako,Experimental specimens kept in the Shinra underground labs. They were soldiers once, but cellular transplants designed to enhance their strength have turned them into monsters.

Hellhouse Monster bio
$menu_EnemyBookText_EB0006_00_HellHouse_Standard,Don Corneo's secret weapon, a monster in the form of a house. No one knows how it was built.

Leaving Midgar
$mv_sbil0_7810_0010_blt_0,Marlene!,Barret
$mv_sbil0_7810_0020_blt_0,I'll come back.,Barret
$mv_sbil0_7810_0030_tif_0,So...what now?,Tifa
$mv_sbil0_7810_0040_cld_0,Sephiroth.,Cloud
$mv_sbil0_7810_0050_cld_0,Long as he's still out there, I...,Cloud
$mv_sbil0_7810_0060_blt_0,I thought you beat him.,Barret
$mv_sbil0_7810_0070_art_0,We can.,Aerith
$mv_sbil0_7810_0080_art_0,We will.,Aerith
$mv_sbil0_7810_0090_tif_0,Count me in.,Tifa
$mv_sbil0_7810_0100_red_0,If it's to be a hunt, you could use a nose like mine.,Red XIII
$mv_sbil0_7810_0110_blt_0,I'm in too!,Barret
$mv_sbil0_7810_0120_blt_0,Bastard wants to destroy the whole planet, doesn't he?,Barret
$mv_sbil0_7810_0130_blt_0,An enemy of hers is an enemy of Avalanche!,Barret
$mv_sbil0_7810_0140_zax_0,Almost there, Cloud. We're almost there...,Zack
$mv_sbil0_7810_0150_art_0,I miss it. The steel sky.,Aerith

Stuff on the Whispers/Guardians of Destiny
$ev_sbil0_2830_0210_blt_0,Oh great. These assholes again!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0210_blt_1,Probably some Shinra science experiment.,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0220_red_0,Whispers.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0230_red_0,Perhaps best described as arbiters of fate.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0240_red_0,They are drawn to those who attempt to alter destiny's course and ensure they do not.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0250_tif_0,Like capital D... "Destiny"?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2830_0260_red_0,The flow of the great river that is the planet, from inception to oblivion.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0270_tif_0,And you're saying that that flow is somehow...fixed?,Tifa
$ev_sbil0_2830_0280_red_0,Yes. For it is the will of the planet itself.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0290_blt_0,So if we're destined for a bleak future, these Whispers will try to keep us on that course?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0300_blt_0,Now wait just a damn minute!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0300_blt_1,How in the hell can you possibly know any of that?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0310_blt_0,Spouting that cryptic stuff─which could all be bullshit!,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0310_blt_1,I mean, ain't you a Shinra lab rat─dog?,Barret
$ev_sbil0_2830_0320_red_1,No, I'm not.,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0330_red_0,When Aerith reached out to me...,Red XIII
$ev_sbil0_2830_0340_red_0,I found this knowledge of the Whispers.,Red XIII

Whispers/Guardians of Destiny monster bio
$menu_EnemyBookText_EB0020_00_FeelerPraeco_Standard,An accretion of Whispers, the so-called guardians of destiny. The creatures appear when someone tries to change destiny's course. They are connected to all the threads of time and space that shape the planet's fate.
$menu_EnemyBookText_SU0005_01_Bahamut_Boss_Feeler,Bahamut, recreated by the Whispers. It was formed by the coming together of three entities: Whisper Rubrum, Whisper Viridi, and Whisper Croceo.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Those monster bios are shady as hell, the spoilers posted on ResetEra on pages 29 and onward by the user Lunatic do not make sense and seem like intentional trolling.

Like...Why would bestiary entries for the Guardians of Destiny and the Deepground enemies be mined first and revealed around the time the Genesis trolling began in earnest on that forum? Especially with no other leaks of Sense bestiary info coming before it...

Why would the Hell House entry just be "No one knows how it was built?" That sounds like it was written as an afterthought, while the supposed legit DG enemy and GoD bios have actual text and explanations of their purpose and context. Too fishy and try hard.

The person posting these on Resetera thread legit seems to be trying to get attention. I'm dubious of these, as they simply don't make sense.

Like, this bestiary entry here...

$en_FeelerPraeco_MiniGun,Whisper Croceo,a,whispers crocei,whisper croceo
$en_FeelerPraeco_MiniKnackle,Whisper Viridi,a,whispers viridium,whisper viridi
$en_FeelerPraeco_MiniSword,Whisper Rubrum,a,whispers rubrorum,whisper rubrum
$en_FeelerPraeco_Standard,Whisper Harbinger,a,whisper harbingers,whisper harbinger
$menu_EnemyBookText_EB0020_00_FeelerPraeco_Standard,An accretion of Whispers, the so-called guardians of destiny. The creatures appear when someone tries to change destiny's course. They are connected to all the threads of time and space that shape the planet's fate.
$menu_EnemyBookText_SU0005_01_Bahamut_Boss_Feeler,Bahamut, recreated by the Whispers. It was formed by the coming together of three entities: Whisper Rubrum, Whisper Viridi, and Whisper Croceo.

This sounds like a straight piss take. The naming convention for the three entities are simply colors in latin. No symbolic value at all. And them combining together is analogous to... super sentai/power rangers. That's the symbolism. That doesn't make sense to me. It sounds like legit trolling mocking the concept itself. Why would the ghosts form in 3 colors combine to form a giant Bahamut?

Yeeeeah. Anything posted by the user Lunatic on ResetEra is more than likely taking the piss.

Last edited:

Maidenofwar

They/Them
I hope you're right Mako ... because bad writing is bad :whaa: Also the scenes/conversations/events seem kind of short I don't know if that's just me ?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Maybe I'm biased, but I wouldn't trust ResetEra with the time of the day, but that's just me :monster:

In other news, Hojo
looks a bit like the late Martin Landau
I'm gonna love to hate this guy and, please, please, for the love of everything that is pure and good, TAKE A BIT OF TROUBLE MAKING HIM YOUNG FOR THE FLASHBACKS! I'm still pissed at how lazy they were in DoC, and the characters had many less polygons...

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Possible rumor, some people may have gotten downloads of the full unfinished game.

One of the first dataminers said they only got 7GB before it was pulled. If anyone got the whole 74GB file we'd certainly know by now. The scare behind this is that some people had trouble believing the demo could possibly be the source of the major leaks and that it must be the 'full game' pkg even though that isn't the case. The issue got a little conflated but really Sony stepped up before anything could happen.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Wait, what are you talking about? No spoilers I've seen specifically mentioned "G" type anything. You gotta post that stuff, if you saw it!

FYI, be wary of things unless there's sourced and there's some context or evidence to support it. That sounds really weird on its own.

What I mentioned was posted by Obsidian Fire. But, yes, from now on, I'll post the full text next time under a spoiler tag.

As for sources, I am pulling things from random threads, so it is wise to take these things with a grain of salt. I am sure that there can be some made-up things mixed in with potential real text. However, since I don't know which things could be real or fake, I'm going document them under a spoiler tag. It's better to grab all the info I can and debunk the fakes later than ignore something that could be legitimate.

Top Bottom