Least favourite character in ACC?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I can't really say there's anyone I didn't like in ACC. I guess my least liked character would be the guy who got snatched by Bahamut Tremor :wacky:

Mako_Insanity

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Crazed Advent Children... thing.
Hahahah. Hhmm... There weren't many I didn't like. I suppose Rufus might've been one. But, I can't really talk cause I cosplayed as him last year, and only went off him recently. xD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I can't really say there's anyone I didn't like in ACC. I guess my least liked character would be the guy who got snatched by Bahamut Tremor :wacky:

Yeah, that guy's a real dick, I mean, wtf. He re-appears all throughout the movie too, getting more screentime than, say, Red or
Tifa's exposed boobage[/s].

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Cait Sith.

It's bad enough he keeps hitting Nanaki but he tells Yuffie to shut up :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Sephiroth.

Fucking die already, Christ.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer

You all suck. :monster: That Guy is awesome.

My least favorite is Kadaj. I can't stand him. I always found him to be a whiny little brat and his voice just graaaaaaates. :doh:

Otherwise the cast of AC/C is pretty top notch. ^_^

Splintered

unsavory tart
I disliked the silver haired trio, it felt like they were contrived eye candy. There was a part of my that had sympathy for Kadaj, but mostly I just couldn't get into their characters. They were neither interesting nor intimidating. Although it is hard to create a great villain in a span of a movie with so many different characters try to grab the spotlight.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
Yazoo and Loz. I think they're pretty boring. I don't dislike Kadaj, other than his design anyway, but he isn't a favorite. He's just not a "least favorite".

Mako_Insanity

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
You all suck. :monster: That Guy is awesome.

My least favorite is Kadaj. I can't stand him. I always found him to be a whiny little brat and his voice just graaaaaaates. :doh:

Otherwise the cast of AC/C is pretty top notch. ^_^

Oh, no, you di'n'tttt. :offended:

Cloud.

What happened to you, man? You used to be cool.

Was he cool when he gave the Black Materia to Sephiroth...twice?
Was he cool when he hit Aeris? Or when he confessed of being a weak kid and having a weak ego? And so on. I disagree that Advent Children made him less cool.

My least favorite? Yazoo. I just can't care for him. Loz is a bit more interesting as he ends up more in the spotlight.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Was he cool when he hit Aeris? Or when he confessed of being a weak kid and having a weak ego? And so on. I disagree that Advent Children made him less cool.

IMO, he was cool when he came back from all that (after TLS event). And as for confessing, it takes more courage to do that than to pretend to be a Zack-copy. :D

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

Don't open this can of worms. I've already debated it ten trillion times! :monster:

Cloud went through a lot of crap in FFVII, but his dorky ass still knew how to mosey!

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Most likely Loz or Yazoo. They didn't add to much to the story, imo, it was more Kadaj and even if they had something that was very signifigant to the story I still think they are boring and have awful outfits.

Mako_Insanity

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
D'awww, c'mon, guys! D:

The remnants brought the sex appeal into the whole thing. How come no one has mentioned Barrett? Alright, he was a member of AVALANCHE, but all he did was lob his weight around and get involved in the battle with Bahamut. >.<

Top Bottom