Least Likely to Be Sexually Active

Least Likely to Be Sexually Active

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Alex Strife (Cloche Leythal Pastalia)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clourline

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Danseru-kun

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mei (I Am Not Me)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Splintered

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wasn't Mei like 12 or something? :monster:

I do wonder what they mean by "asexual" though. 12 year olds that never had sex? Not asexual, just too damn young, ffs. 20-some year olds that haven't had a relationship yet? Not asexual, just unlucky. 32 year old with a number of healthy relationships and many attempts at having / enjoying sex but making a conscious, mature deduction that they are, in fact, asexual? I can get into that. And people with a proven hormonal deficiency, although there are treatments for that.

tl;dr: I don't get it, :monster:.

I am surprised that I wasn't nominated for this category. Maybe there is hope for me?

Alright, I'm off to get some booty :arr:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The wording of this award (as well as "most likely to be sexually active") confuses me.

If we completely believe what they write on the forum, neither Aaron or Yop (just to pick two names) are sexually active. If, on the other hand, we decide that one of them is less likely to be sexually active than the other, aren't we basically accusing one of them of lying to us?

Sorry to only bring this up now :P I can just pretend it's "least sexually active" to keep myself happy. Which of the nominees has the longest streak of no sexual activity, I wonder?

Ghost X

With the word "likely" in the question, I based my answer on probability, rather than what is and is not the actual case. Say if the opportunity arose now, who'd be least likely to score? :P.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Flint: after that, if you don't win the most pedantic award I'll eat my own face.

Lex

Administrator
I think it must have been prophesised long ago. Whatever invented the power of speech knew that at some point, Flint would be born.

"How could we describe such a person?" thought this mysterious being. And thus, the word pedantic came to be.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Wasn't Mei like 12 or something? :monster:

Yeah like 4 years ago, your tentacles need to be updated Yop. :monster: Meibito is now 16 and soon will no longer qualify as a loli, they grow up so fast.

If we completely believe what they write on the forum, neither Aaron or Yop (just to pick two names) are sexually active. If, on the other hand, we decide that one of them is less likely to be sexually active than the other, aren't we basically accusing one of them of lying to us?

That is easy, the answer is Yop, those tentacles have seen some action recently.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
At some point in the next two years it won't even be that creepy for her to stalk us anymore :no:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
We'll remember that she began stalking when she was an uber-loli, and thus it shall remain creepy. But, like, in a nostalgic way :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I actually thought that last post would increase my chances of winning the Most Predictable award, not Most Pedantic.

The term, then, is obviously a relative one: my pedantry is your scholarship, his reasonable accuracy, her irreducible minimum of education and someone else’s ignorance.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
At some point in the next two years it won't even be that creepy for her to stalk us anymore :no:

Well yes it will, because you'll still be ten years older than her, :monster:.

Srsly though guys, just go get laid.. it's not that hard :monster:

one-does-not-simply-get-laid.jpg

ha ha you said 'hard' :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It'll still be somewhat creepy, but she'll at least be legal, so there'll be that :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well, as splintered lacks a gender. I imagine s/he can't.

Although if s/he is in fact female, all it would take for me would be one of her awesome FF character analyses. :monster:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I have yet to get a single vote.

If my penis had a hand...I'd high five it.

Top Bottom