Let's Play Final Fantasy 7

Pixel

The Pixie King
Its too difficult having to leave it so late. I dont think i'll be able to participate anymore. Same problem as the podcast.

Anyone that wants to participate needs to have the time to do it, otherwise the time would be better allocated to one that suits everyone else.

I dont mean to sound like an asshole, but this has happened too many times, causing delays to the point were i think "what's the point?"

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The main issue with last night was that we got started a lot later than planned. The plan was to start around 11:30 (North Carolina time), but it ended up being about 12:40. We did one 20-minute segment, then I had to bounce and get dinner ready in time for when my wife got home. Satsu was still downloading the next part at that point anyway.

There were various reasons for the delayed start -- we hadn't downloaded the files yet, Carlie needed to shower, Satsu had technical difficulties, we waited for Lex (who realized he had stuff to do anyway), Ryu and I needed to refill our drinks, etc. We'll get through a lot more Thursday, I think, with already having the files downloaded. Plus, I'll crack the whip and try to get people moving faster. :monster:

But, yes, I know it gets frustrating, Pix.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I got the message about doing this very late last night. I work from 2:30 to at least 11pm (sometimes later).

I have today off, though. I'd be free tonight. :)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Most nights but not weekends... but I might be home late tonight :(

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Nice to know you guys are continuing the LP.
WALUIGI TIME!
I probably won't watch it anytime soon though, since I have a busy school year ahead of me and won't have much free time.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Do you guys want to continue with this? I think I have a load of it recorded already.

Id like to try putting 1 vid up on the channel each day, whether its FF7, Crisis Core, DoC. If we get a load in the can, it should be easier to queue stuff up, and not have a huge hiatus between blocks.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Cool, well I'll upload a load of stuff tonight, and we can organise recording sessions. Im not sure if my internet connection is up to scratch, but I'll try to participate if I'm around.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I think it might be a good idea to get some FF7 LP up before posting crisis core, so we dont get people complaining that we've abandoned it. We can post FF7 one day, and FF7 the next.

If anyone fancies recording some of this tonight, it would be awesome. :D

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Welp, this didn't happen last night. Facebook didn't get my message to Ryu to him until this morning and Pixel was probably asleep.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It's all good. =P We'll get to it sometime. I probably won't be able to join in again until sometime Saturday (afternoon or evening), but if you guys can get something together tonight, don't feel obligated to wait.

Last edited:
Top Bottom