Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well...for those of us without DA accounts. Please elaborate.

Hitomi is naked in Tifa's esophagus. This is why you should go get a DA account.

And that totally isn't what I thought it was the first time I saw that pic. Took me a while to realize what was really going on. :wacky:

paoo

♥
1246336439576-1.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hitomi is naked in Tifa's esophagus. This is why you should go get a DA account.

And that totally isn't what I thought it was the first time I saw that pic. Took me a while to realize what was really going on. :wacky:

That's an esophagus? Really? XD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lol wut?

And typo @ me last page. Damned be spending sixteen hours a day behind a computer screen, playing WoW and shit :@.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Her hairstyle is just BAD... and no hotpants plz.
If you really want to complain, her armguard is a) on the wrong arm and b) made of fabric. Furthermore, her tanktop showed no cleavage(neckline stops just below the collarbone) and there's no tape on the other arm. So in the accuracy sense, it's pretty bad.

But in the sense of her being a hot lady showing us her boobies, it's not terrible. :wacky:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
If you really want to complain, her armguard is a) on the wrong arm and b) made of fabric. Furthermore, her tanktop showed no cleavage(neckline stops just below the collarbone) and there's no tape on the other arm. So in the accuracy sense, it's pretty bad.

But in the sense of her being a hot lady showing us her boobies, it's not terrible. :wacky:

Couldn't agree with you more xD She's amazon Tifa.

Top Bottom