Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

paoo

♥
That the faces are different, yes. But it's like that with all art. So I don't get the point why you complain? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Because it's not fanart if it's artwork of a completely different character with a similar outfit. Then it becomes art inspired by X, or character dressed up as Y, :monster:.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
As much as I'm not impressed with the overall series so far, I made some more Dead Fantasy Tifa icons:

warrior3_1.png
warrior3copy.png
seeyou-1.png
stillstanding.png
Untitled-1-6.png
bitter.png

fallin.png
searching.png
savior.png
hero2-1.png
hero-3.png
scared.png

Sometimes I forget how 'healthy' Tifa is. Then I run across screen caps like this.

Tifasideboob.jpg

Daaaaam girl.

Hmm, I feel sorry for her... She needs an operation. *decreases the size of her boobies*

And yes, I realise this act would cause all fans to slaughter me. :monster:

paoo

♥
Hmm, I feel sorry for her... She needs an operation. *decreases the size of her boobies*

And yes, I realise this act would cause all fans to slaughter me. :monster:

Didn't you see my icon? Read it and stfu. In this club you CAN'T insult Tifa's boobs. We even pray for them to get bigger.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Tifa should have boobs the size of Rangiku Matsumoto.

You people who complain about big boobs have no idea just how big they can be...You need to come up here in Bleach and see some true boobage :monster:

paoo

♥
Tifa should have boobs the size of Rangiku Matsumoto.

You people who complain about big boobs have no idea just how big they can be...You need to come up here in Bleach and see some true boobage :monster:

YEAH. :monster:

And how many guys complain about big boobs anyway? How ghey. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well..it is possible. I mean, if your boobs are so big that they don't even look like they match your body, it would be...rather bizarre and scary looking.

Like...Tifa's boobs are probably at their best. If she had boobs the size of Neliel's for example, it'd start looking rather scary. :wacky:

paoo

♥
Well..it is possible. I mean, if your boobs are so big that they don't even look like they match your body, it would be...rather bizarre and scary looking.

Like...Tifa's boobs are probably at their best. If she had boobs the size of Neliel's for example, it'd start looking rather scary. :wacky:

.............You still think Nel is hawt, right? :wackymonster:
Okay, if Tifa had even bigger breasts, she would be known as a skank everywhere. And yeah, it looks bizarre. But not in anime :awesome:

Top Bottom