Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Fairheartstrife! *glomp*

I've been watching your Deviantart, your technique is improving so much by every piece, great work!!

**tackleglomp**

Thank you!! It's been fun playing. I rather enjoy experimenting (and hopefully improving)

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
tumblr_m9x0cgPuom1raoxgzo1_500.jpg

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I have concerns on the "little clothes SOLDIER Tifa", since I was honestly expecting a regular SOLDIER uniform (Tifa's so hot she doesn't need to always show skin :D ).

But whatever, she looks good this way too :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have concerns on the "little clothes SOLDIER Tifa", since I was honestly expecting a regular SOLDIER uniform (Tifa's so hot she doesn't need to always show skin :D ).

I honestly have never seen a soldier woman in art in full outfits, tbh :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Well SOLDIER doesn't even seem to allow women anyway, barring Deepground, so by drawing a SOLDIER Tifa the artist is already taking some artistic license. And Tifa seems to hate modest clothes anyway. The only problem I have with is that she seems to be wearing shorts, when Tifa is a skirt person. Other than the shorts thing, the art is great.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Have you seen AC? Tifa's dressed both modestly and wearing long shorts in there, :monster:

She's raising kids in AC, something that can affect a person's wardrobe choices, since there are certain kinds of clothes most parents don't want to wear around their kids. And besides, when you compare Tifa's like 3 outfits with skirts and 2 outfits with dresses to her 1 outfit with shorts, it's clear she prefers skirts. And her AC outfit isn't that modest, it still shows part of her midriff, and would break most school's dress codes for that reason.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Lucky she's not a teacher, etc :monster:. Also, how many people do you know with only three outfits?

Okay backing out the thread again, discussing dress choices and whatnot about video game choices is silly :monster:

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Tifa fanclub ! Can I join this fanclub too as well as the Cloti one ? Please ? :'(

Take some art !

It's pretty big, so it's under spoiler !

tumblr_mkv0yytNxk1s6penoo1_1280.png

Top Bottom