Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
*Loves long hair :( *

Why do SOME women think that wearing short hair means they're being feminist and stuff? I mean, c'mon, you can defend your rights and still look awesome with the long hair :monster:

Of course, Tifa would look good either way :sadpanda:

I don't think anybody really thinks that, not conciously anyway. It's more that having short hair is more practical, less arsing about styling and washing etc. There may have been a time ages ago where cutting ones hair short was some sort of feminist statement, but I don't think anyone thinks that way these days.

As regards Tifa, I think she looks awesome with short hair, even though I love her long hair too - I don't think its very practical, in a combat situation it's not ideal to have anything long or dangling that an assailant can grab hold of.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'm glad to see it's not the general opinion, then, because I do know some people who are like "Just because I'm a woman it doesn't mean I should have long hair, so I wear short hair even though it's not my preference just because I also can." And I thought it was a rather weak reason.

Some women do look better with short hair anyway :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
*Loves long hair :( *

Why do SOME women think that wearing short hair means they're being feminist and stuff? I mean, c'mon, you can defend your rights and still look awesome with the long hair :monster:

Of course, Tifa would look good either way :sadpanda:

what

they do it because they like short hair

I have never met a woman who cut her hair to be feminist

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I have.

EDIT: Not saying I think it makes sense, or that I agree with it. But then again, we've also had groups of women in Spain who said: "We don't want skirts because it's sexist, and we don't want pants because it's wearing the same as men". So yeah.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
tumblr_m4fhl08NSc1qhgxqlo1_500.png

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Just saw the short-haired Tifa pic and remembered this photo manip I saw in dA:

summer_and_winter_by_suaveli-d4bcgf2.png

I agree, short hair does suit her! Although the style in that previous fanart is prettier than this one

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^OMG, ME TOO. SHE'S JUST SO HNNNNNG IDK WHAT IT IS. Perhaps it's that we can see more of her lovely face, and there's more attention put on her body without her long flowing hair as a distraction? IDK.

Also most photomanips kinda scare me. ='(

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Short hair in the right face and in the right style can compliment someone's features greatly. Tife has THE face for round hair: big eyes, strong jaw and full lips. Yeah, I know that most FF girls have this face, but most of them DO look nice with short hair. In this pic, I think it brings out her earring, which, in turn, brings out her eyes (earrings do bring out the eyes, if in the right size). Also, we focus more on her shoulders and neck not that they are free and they are gorgeous.

/idon'tknowhati'msaying rant

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
or maybe it's because she looks good and different with short hair? she has boobs and sexy clothes with long hair too. way to miss the point.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I know it's a herp derp, but could it perhaps be related to the huge boobs and tiny outfit?

You would do well not to assume to know why a woman feel the way she does about pretty much, well anything.

That shit NEVER turns out well.

In short, stfu tentacles.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
god fucking damn

sexytifacosplay.jpg

lady boner, ngl.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I actually find that photo's hilarity outweighs the trauma. I love that pic.

Top Bottom