Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No. "deari" does not mean " like". " youni" 様に means "like"
Then is there any significance to "deari"? *confused*

Edit: Nevarmind, I'm retarded. :B

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
'De ari' is used fairly anaologously to 'Is also.' So when you see de ari, you know a list of attributes are being listed.

I'm gonna laugh if what they're all reacting to is something contradicted later in the text, like with 'So much more than her first love' in Maiden.

What? So *Nomura* says Tifa is a Koibito (and its damn obvious to who) and thats nothing, but Aerith is a lover and a friend, named by this unknown source of a (novella??) oh but, THATS REAL CANON PROOFz.

What about the comment of Tifa 'Wearing the pants' in their relationship? That was in the novella's, so I guess Clouds just a playaplaya now. Tifa is a Koibito and an important woman, Aerith his corpse fling, Zack his secret affair, and Sephiroths obssessed with him.

I love SE. <3
(I dont take that Aerith-Lover comment seriously, by the way, total OOC bull or just a straight up LIE if you ask meee~)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Do we even know, that this is really even from the novella and not just the blogger's own thoughts? I mean, seriously. Where's the proof? Is that an actual quote from the book or what?

HelpfullAlly

néra nem preu tar aqui, ô
AKA
dreamboatanne
I dunno o_o and i like your pic! :D its cute

Thank you! :)

What? So *Nomura* says Tifa is a Koibito (and its damn obvious to who) and thats nothing, but Aerith is a lover and a friend, named by this unknown source of a (novella??) oh but, THATS REAL CANON PROOFz.

What about the comment of Tifa 'Wearing the pants' in their relationship? That was in the novella's, so I guess Clouds just a playaplaya now. Tifa is a Koibito and an important woman, Aerith his corpse fling, Zack his secret affair, and Sephiroths obssessed with him.

I love SE. <3
(I dont take that Aerith-Lover comment seriously, by the way, total OOC bull or just a straight up LIE if you ask meee~)

I still can't believe in the whole thing of Aeris being a 'koibito' too, where's the proves?

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, seriously, slow down because this is confusing a lot of people. Someone explain the source of this and its veracity before this blows up into just people repeating the same thing and thus assuming its true.

Where is it saying this? Is this a quote from the book or just some blogger's thoughts?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Like I said, I'm waiting for scans of the novel myself to prove this isn't either smoke blowing or someone horribly misconstruing something.
And even if it's from a novel, there's a difference between first person and third person narration, and the former can be quite flawed and mistaken at times.
Then there's that glorious word I love known as Context.

EDIT: It's a Blogger's thoughts, supposedly in reaction to the book. It claims 'Lifestream Side' is about Aerith, who is a friend and lover of Cloud. It asks 'who was the pairing in the game? Was it C/A? Of course there's definitely Tifa too. And in CC, it was Z/A, right?' etc. etc.

In short, it is heresay, and may be simple smoke blowing.

Though the reaction from the C/T page suggest that it might be from the book, but is only Aerith's own opinion. IE- Cloud is to her a friend and lover. But given the Headscrew potential relating to when this is said and such, I shall again wait til book is had.

Last edited:
Sounds like a hopeful Cleris Idea to me guys.

;D Like the 'Cloti Wedding', maybe even in retaliation to it, because from my knowledge this spiraled all from 2chan (wow, what a damn reliable source, mhm <3)

Lol. What kind of image would SE be portraying if the main characters love interest was a dead body? Seriously. Please, seriously. I know its Final 'Fantasy' but its Cloud himself who said he was going to start living in his reality.

Anyone have anymore LTD information from the Novella's? <3 (REAL, information this time~ Not hopeful fabrications~)

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wait...so this koibito crap came from 2chan?

Can someone actually say what the source is instead of just repeating the same thing? :awesomonster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It came from a Blog originally, then 2chan, IIRC. I'll look for the blog again. I believe Sheila knows which one.

Also, Ally, that's a Butz/ Faris pic.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
So if it's from that, can we all like...stop acting like it's an official passage from the novel itself because it's misleading and misinformed. That's how lulzy misinformation is purported as fact and that is lame and unwanted :monster:

Hitoshura is going to be getting his copy of the novel on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and we'll know for sure by then.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Sounds like a hopeful Cleris Idea to me guys.

;D Like the 'Cloti Wedding', maybe even in retaliation to it, because from my knowledge this spiraled all from 2chan (wow, what a damn reliable source, mhm <3)

Clouds a player XD :awesome::awesome:

HelpfullAlly

AKA
dreamboatanne
Wait...so this koibito crap came from 2chan?

Can someone actually say what the source is instead of just repeating the same thing? :awesomonster:

Wow, I hadn't seen it was from the 2chan. :lol:

I was so excited to see the wedding. :monster:

Someone knows what is going to happen in the 20 min movie? (if this really exists.) - sorry if already answered that question, I am newbie here. :awesomonster:

Archer

Unknown Hero
Seriously, FFVII is going to become a Harem if this goes on...
And we don't want that happening....

Do we? :awesome:

Pick the damn girl Cloud and let's get over it >_>

renren

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Guys. NO COUPLE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. Square isn't gonna make it Cloti or Cleris and everything can be open to interpretation and people who are predisposed to think one thing will think that thing no matter what so who the hell cares? What is this obsession with being proven right?

Oh well, carry on.

PS - sorry I'm really high strung because SERIOUSLY? There's no torrent out? Anywhere? On the net? ANYWHERE?

I'm starting to think that there are links out, they're just coded so that nobody (including industry officials) can find them. Like when distributing k-drama torrents under fake names so that only people in the know can find them. Why aren't I in the know?

Last edited:

HelpfullAlly

AKA
dreamboatanne
Well, I think that is pretty obvious that Cloud & Tifa is canon, SE don't need to show a kiss or something...

But some people can't see the truth, so... :kiss:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
There is no 20 minute movie. Please read the respective interviews regarding ACC. They used an element, specifically the climax from the 20 minute original movie, in the ending of ACC.

And that would be the orphan children of Edge receiving a message from Aerith that Cloud would be at the Church in the slums and to meet him there. And they all tell each other and run there hand in hand all happily.

That's all it is :monster:

Yeah srsly where is ACC xD? <3 Need some torrents up in here or youtube clips.

I agree to an extent with you renren, I feel Disc 1 is to be interpreted as you want in terms of the LT, which isnt the only thing in FF7 that is up to interpretation, and they *have* bulldozed over information previously stated to be 'up to interpretation' with actual facts before, why would the LT be an acception?

They just like the money it pulls in. xD Smarts, dont it?.

HelpfullAlly

AKA
dreamboatanne
There is no 20 minute movie. Please read the respective interviews regarding ACC. They used an element, specifically the climax from the 20 minute original movie, in the ending of ACC.

And that would be the orphan children of Edge receiving a message from Aerith that Cloud would be at the Church in the slums and to meet him there. And they all tell each other and run there hand in hand all happily.

That's all it is :monster:

Thank you! :)

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Yeah srsly where is ACC xD? <3 Need some torrents up in here or youtube clips.

I agree to an extent with you renren, I feel Disc 1 is to be interpreted as you want in terms of the LT, which isnt the only thing in FF7 that is up to interpretation, and they *have* bulldozed over information previously stated to be 'up to interpretation' with actual facts before, why would the LT be an acception?

They just like the money it pulls in. xD Smarts, dont it?.

Blu-Ray takes a while to upload XD

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Guys. NO COUPLE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. Square isn't gonna make it Cloti or Cleris and everything can be open to interpretation and people who are predisposed to think one thing will think that thing no matter what so who the hell cares? What is this obsession with being proven right?

Oh well, carry on.

Unfortunately, it's evident that "open to interpretation" is simply not the case anymore if we are to follow along with that SE has been presenting us since FFVII. With AC and CC, we've since been bit by bit steered toward the couples of Cloud and Tifa and Zack and Aerith. Now with Zack appearing to have a bigger role in Complete, it's even more clear that the movie is about Cloud resolving ALL aspects of his past, and not about him getting over Aerith (in a romantic sense).

But you're right. Who the hell cares? Then again, why would anyone write a story if we're not meant to discuss them at length? ^^ But really, I think the topic is so crucial because of what a definitive answer either way would say about Cloud.

Top Bottom