Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh well then. Rather elitist. Beggars can't be choosers, and all that jazz. XD

Also epic lulz to be had in Clephiroth thread! :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, they can when they refuse to accept, as it were.

Though it is a shame he's not here to learn that Koibito is magically one word again, and that the meaning is contained in examples where the kanji is used.
Shame the pinkers still don't quite get the definition, but ah well.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hitoshura knows, don't worry :monster:

And never use play asia unless you got the bucks to drop for the most expensive shipping. Trust me, it's just NOT worth it, going for the cheap shit. Especially from them.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hitoshura knows, don't worry :monster:

Oh good, I had feared he was missing out on the fun. I wish to have a hearty chuckle with him over this. His work with the new cases goes well, I hope? No other Japanese words suddenly changing meaning on him again?

And never use play asia unless you got the bucks to drop for the most expensive shipping. Trust me, it's just NOT worth it, going for the cheap shit. Especially from them.

Ebay will get you stuff faster and generally cheaper than they will, and that's actually kinda sad.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I miss hito. :( Do tell him to hurry back, Mako. Especially with the OTWTAS translations. :)

Maybe Danna could help him. :)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
He's about...I want to say half done? He should be getting more done by Thursday and hopefully have it done by this weekend.

The Lifestream Black and White stuff is looking really good. He's trying his best to make it sound readable and not just be a translation and all.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Tell me about it. I laugh every time I remember the look my parents gave me when they watched that part. :monster:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Tell me about it. I laugh every time I remember the look my parents gave me when they watched that part. :monster:

You got your parents to watch AC with you? LOL Awesome. I think I got my mother to watch an episode of Cowboy Bebop when I was in High School, but I just remember my father saying something vaguely about growing up and getting a girlfriend... Ah youth. :gmonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
LOL I love hwo that look is universally recognized by most people as the you're-getting-laid-tonight look. :lol:

But did Tifa really mean to look at Cloud that way? :awesome: I like to think that she did.

...Cloud kind of looked away awkwardly too, with his awkward smile :monster:

What really happened:

"Great job. You're getting laid tonight, Cloud," says the look Tifa gave him.
"...Mustn't...Look...Excited..." thought Cloud as he averts his eyes to the children in an effort keep his thoughts of tonight at bay. Leave it to Tifa to look at him that way in front of the children.

And then Aerith walks out of the church with Zack. :awesomonster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It was DI so his chubby would die before he had to move. Nothing kills a semi like dead people.

HOPEFULLY, anyways.

Vendel

Banned
LOL I love hwo that look is universally recognized by most people as the you're-getting-laid-tonight look. :lol:

Having watched the movie with a clean unblemished LTD outlook. That is exactly the impression I got.

But then becoming blemished I came to know the truth. Cloud just likes to string her along and has ghost sex in random flower fields.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Faffing Smile... it's a holy shit there be ghostssssssssss look.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
So he got a bit shy back there, just natural, you know...

INO :monster:

If Cloud didn't smile shyly after getting that look, thousands of smut fanfiction will have been made the very minute viewers witnessed it. :awesome:

SE had to be subtle with what happened back at home.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Plus, the original script of AC says : "Cloud smiled shyly at Tifa" =)
His "smile" to Aerith ONLY wasn't even mentioned, if I remember correct:awesome:

That's because he doesn't smile at Aerith. At all. His smile (the last one we see) isn't until after her and Zack become all white and glowy...and I love how people (and by people I mean pinkers) like to forget ZACK was standing in that doorway too.

I'll buy Clack before Clerith any day of the week.

Top Bottom