SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

BlankBeat

Pro Adventurer
Me trying to explain what I saw is futile at this point.

We will never agree.

So... if you want to see what I saw while playing the Remake, watch this video:

You can claim it is cleverly edited, but... it is literally what I saw when I played the Remake.

It is obvious romance.

Literally. Obvious.

Scot-88

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Scot
BTW, don't think that I am diminishing Aerith and Cloud. However, in the examples above the evidence is just not there to support that this is a Aerith and Cloud only moments. Especially Wall Market, where there are other larger plot points being told. Sorry, I just don't see it.
This is my problem :lol: I am doing my best not to diminish peoples ships (I don't even have a horse in the race). I'm just trying to explain that wall market is not the hill to die on to "prove" your ship lol

Scot-88

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Scot

We will never agree.

You can claim it was cleverly edited, but... it is literally what I saw when I played the Remake.

It is obvious romance.

Literally. Obvious.
Well made video aye. But it doesn't change any the arguments. If you love the ship, you do you. No one wants you to do otherwise.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer

We will never agree.

You can claim it is cleverly edited, but... it is literally what I saw when I played the Remake.

It is obvious romance.

Literally. Obvious.

Sure, if you want to go there. I can play this game also.

Like you said, It is obviously romance.

Obviously. :excited::excited::muhaha::muhaha:

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Pulling a youtube video will not help your cause. Sorry, although I do love the Tifa and Cloud one! It hits you tugs you right in the heart! OMG why I am watching this video now! ...must pull myself away, before I watch it another 10 times.

Maidenofwar

They/Them
I personally don't think Wall Market is Aerith and Cloud only moments, but I do think there are Aerith and Cloud moments, just as I think there are moments for both girls in the chapters where both girls are featured, etc, and some Cloud and Tifa moments in the run up to heading to/entering Shinra HQ, etc to rescue Aerith as well, and so on.

BB Beautiful video, I like it has the Cloud and Aerith shield hug? in the train graveyard, that's what I call it anyway, a shield hug ?

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
I'm confused. What are you even trying to argue, BB?

No one's saying Cloud isn't attracted to Aerith in that scene, nor is anyone denying the scene has romantic undertones. The Wall Market sequence was motivated by Tifa, but the scenes therein are between Cloud and Aerith, yes. No one is denying that.

So what is it you're trying to say?

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
I did. Both of them show, that depending on the actions the player takes, we get differing perspectives. You played a game that showed how much Cloud was into Aerith. I played a game that showed how much Cloud was into Tifa.

There are scenes in both videos that are not optional. Most of those that are not optional are in the Tifa and Cloud video.

To be honest, I am not exactly sure what cut scenes change with high affection to either girl besides the CH14 scene. Are there others that change, without going way out of your way by running down a stupid timer on the train during the Sector 5 bombing run?

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
There are scenes in both videos that are not optional. Most of those that are not optional are in the Tifa and Cloud video.

To be honest, I am not exactly sure what cut scenes change with high affection to either girl besides the CH14 scene. Are there others that change, without going way out of your way by running down a stupid timer on the train during the Sector 5 bombing run?
Yeah, but those optional scenes are what contributes to people going one way or the other. Maybe not as biased as some people get, but it definitely changes our perspective on how we view them

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
''people are posting unironically random YouTube ship vids to proof something"

Already the big guns huh

well, they started it. :D

I just wanted to make a point that anyone can pull a shipped video off the internets and it doesn't help anyone particular point of view anyways.

"I save her, she saves me, around and around it goes."

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
well, they started it. :D

I just wanted to make a point that anyone can pull a shipped video off the internets and it doesn't help anyone particular point of view anyways.

"I save her, she saves me, around and around it goes."
I understood why you posted it:)

Top Bottom