Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
The problem anyway is that when people are butthurt by just proofs, how can you guys keep arguing with them? It's always a joke if you have to walk on eggs while the other side act like effin' kings&queens that can't be touched anyway. Fair means that both sides get to argue on equal ground, not that one whines every time it shits in their pants because SE says oh so fucking many times that CT is canon.

And whoa, Tres's post has started a shitstorm, I'm impressed :monster:

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
383965887_s.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's cold. I don't think she's trying to kiss ass. I think she's genuinely trying to keep some semblance of order and kindnesss amidst the chaos. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
However, I will say, someone better come to Tres's defense here, and not leave his ass to dry, when all he fucking did was reveal the fact that PYT was duping accounts and shit. He didn't violate anybody's goddamn privacy, as much as a certain other admin likes to descry.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
**shrug** possibly, but that forum is so twisted that order doesn't seem likely. It should be about keeping the members happy and treated fairly--not about pleasing and praising biased mods and admins that are clearly abusing their power.

However, I will say, someone better come to Tres's defense here, and not leave his ass to dry, when all he fucking did was reveal the fact that PYT was duping accounts and shit. He didn't violate anybody's goddamn privacy, as much as a certain other admin likes to descry.

^Also this.

Tres shouldn't be hung out to dry.

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Quex's too kind :monster:

This "CT mods for CT fans and CA mods for CA mods" is bullshit, seriously. As an IchiRuki fan, I used to be more feared by the IchiRuki than the IchiOri when the forum I am in was bigger and there were shipwars at every corner. I never hesitated to ban even my friends :monster: As I did with the IchiOri :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Oh, you. <3 You just want to see my L'Cie mark don't you? :awesome:
:awesome:

As long as there's some pointy rocks around. I can't get in the mood without them.

(and the fight was in the thread where they were bitching about Tres' LT analysis, I believe. Zee and I got angry and finally went "hey by the way you really fucked up that Wilhelm situation" and shit. I will find the link, it's pretty lulzy)
That would explain why I never saw it, since I was gone long before then :monster:

Splintered

unsavory tart
I joined to see what all the whining was about but then I had to make an intro thread. What the hell is terms and agreements?

It also killed my internet when I was trying to post so if that's not a sign from above I don't know what is.

EDIT: lol, are they discussing mod policy about dupes in your response thread?

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Btw, let's play a game.

100 Internets for 10 posts on TNC that show PYT being insulting to members.

C'mon folks. Let's get arsed and show it :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Quex, do your lips get tired from all the ass kissing? O.o
Errr who's ass was I kissing O_o I just called Shroudy out on insulting all the Clotis...

Also posted about Tres....

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Guys, let me put this in perspective: You're asking the dude who's known to make dupe accounts to reprimand another pink buddy of his for doing the same. LOL
Maybe you should let him know that he's not living that down next time he opens his trap

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Tres' thread got all shot to pieces with all that arguing about who's the dupe account. Can he be allowed to repost his original response to FFG's perspectives as a new thread, away from all that? So that people can actually discuss the subject, instead of getting diverted into another thing entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom