• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is probably late, but here's some admintance to Shroudy admiting being our Clerith Overlord, who's the embodiment of all the Cloti Sins we've committed.

Oh PYT is angry over a different reason Quex. Like I said it's the LTD, people will always be upset over there. But you guys have different reasons to be angry with am I right?

I told you guys this awhile back:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/The_Northern_C...wtopic=878&st=0

There were people that came before me. Some of them were mocked, harrassed and made fun of. Hard to believe, but they still tried their best to accommodate everyone here.

That didn't work out, now, no one that we can trust really wants the position anymore.

Like it or not, you guys are stuck with me. I will most likely be the last admin of this forum.

I don't think you guys took that seriously, beleieve it or not AngelAlex and Aly tired their best to make everyone happy in there. Despite all that, they were mocked, made fun of and harrassed no matter what they did in that forum.

I'm pretty sure ya'll miss them right now, but they're not coming back. Like I said, you guys are stuck with me.

...and I'm not that nice, I don't trust your group and quite frankly I don't like the way your group acts Quex. I pretty much feel the same way they all feel when they post their insults and mockery to us back in TLS.

That's where you come in Quex, yes you're still a cloti, but you seem different from the horde. You listen, so in return I'm going to listen to you. Not them, they don't get to make decisions on this, people screwed it up when AngelAlex and Anastar was in there. The consequence of that action was me.

Guess we shouldn't have been that surprised about how it all went down, huh?

Kudos to Que for being our sole voice of reason, and not being the same as the horde. :monster:

Quexinos said:
So basically you're their punishment, is that it?

It sounds to me like you're more out for revenge than anything else. It's admirable that you want to help your friends so much, and I like that you don't take crap but this isn't going to help the Cleriths reputation. You're only making those people you don't trust want to go after your friends more. (because whenever a Clerith does something they don't like, Anastar takes the blame)

I know, sites like Destiny Failed exist and it sucks. I'm also aware of what goes on at TLS, obviously, but there have been many times when people here have also mocked people on there and look where it's got us. No where.

And honestly no matter who is in charge of TNC, the Cleriths are always going to be picked on. And Clotis will always be talked about here. The cycle is never ending. But you're not helping... vengeance begets nothing but a vicious cycle of further vengeance. Hate begets nothing but hate. It won't get us anywhere.

Now I'm not asking you to become this nice person and love everyone or anything, but I would like to have more control over what goes on there. Just a little. You said you trust me, so maybe I'm not sure why you won't give me a bigger part in this. I mean if you trust me, what else is there?

crack

Donator
MAKE SURE TO JOIN THE YGO RP THREAD OVER AT THE SOUTHERN CRATER!11one

Just wondering, but who closed The Northern Crater? Was that Quexinos, or Shrouded? And was TresDias banned from the place...?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
MAKE SURE TO JOIN THE YGO RP THREAD OVER AT THE SOUTHERN CRATER!11one

Just wondering, but who closed The Northern Crater? Was that Quexinos, or Shrouded? And was TresDias banned from the place...?

Aaaaaah, my spamluver!
:glomp:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
@ Celes: Wat do u mean? I've been back... for a while. Kind of.

@ Crack: AAAAH, I'LL GET TO IT.

I clicked on the link and... oh, the forum banner is so beautiful that I almost go teary eyed.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
IIRC- Shroudy closed, Tres wasn't banned. But yes, Shroudy ran the forum to fail. No surprise there. I've been saying that since it reopened.

crack

Donator
@ Crack: AAAAH, I'LL GET TO IT.

I clicked on the link and... oh, the forum banner is so beautiful that I almost go teary eyed.
Now we have three people participating. :awesome:

IIRC- Shroudy closed, Tres wasn't banned. But yes, Shroudy ran the forum to fail. No surprise there. I've been saying that since it reopened.
Do you think it'll open again?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Quexinos said:
It sounds to me like you're more out for revenge than anything else.

This.

Some of you might not remember this guy before TNC. He doesn't care about honest debate, changing minds or protecting poor innocent Cleriths. He never did. He would get approached by perfectly civil, honest posters and he would troll the shit out of them. All he wants to do is piss off the other fanbase, presumably because it endears him to certain people, and for the enlarged asshole Ryu gave him long ago before we knew either of them. Being made admin of your debate forum was the probably the highlight of his troll career, a chance to take his douchery to the pinnacle of douchiness.

Also Shroudy, everytime we make fun of you and your chronic butthurt, we do so knowing that you're reading the thread and have every available opportunity to defend yourself. I hope one day you manage to find peace with your bitterness. I really do. Because no matter who you troll, how many threads you lock, and how many forums you shut down, it doesn't change the way the compilation played out, and the many times you were owned. You really should just move on.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Crack's avatars are win and sex.

As is that sig. God, I wish Aki were real so she could use her Rose Tentacles on me... :(

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Fuck I can't get people their new passwords if TNC is closed >_<

no one can PM on TNC can they?

crack

Donator
I'm working on that now. :monster:
You mean the Northern Crater or the just moving all of Northern Crater's posts to the Southern Crater? :monster:

LMFAO CRACK YOUR AVIE MAKES ME CRY FROM LAUGHTER
2q1gdqs.jpg

As is that sig. God, I wish Aki were real so she could use her Rose Tentacles on me... :(
Even if she were real the only lucky bastard that gets her is Yusei. :awesome:

Fuck I can't get people their new passwords if TNC is closed >_<

no one can PM on TNC can they?
New password? Our accounts are being transferred?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
NUH UH. YOU WERE ALL "IM BACK GAIZ" AND THEN NEVER POSTED.

I'M SORRY. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU TONIGHT BB. IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, I'M TYPING THIS POST WITHOUT A SHIRT ON.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
This.

Some of you might not remember this guy before TNC. He doesn't care about honest debate, changing minds or protecting poor innocent Cleriths. He never did. He would get approached by perfectly civil, honest posters and he would troll the shit out of them. All he wants to do is piss off the other fanbase, presumably because it endears him to certain people, and for the enlarged asshole Ryu gave him long ago before we knew either of them.

I do not believe he has gotten over that yet, no. I'm not even sure what prompted the reaming, I just remember that I called him on his bullshit, shamed him publicly, proved him wrong, and he got drummed out of Gamefaqs.

I also first met AngelAlex on Gamefaqs too.
One of them I respect despite his absolutely absurd ideas on the canon.
The other one is Shroudy, who, as mentioned, has never cared about honesty, but winning, and his revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom