Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
I POSTED THERE. And that makes it worth it.

5o8k6o.png

Sure. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Is there anyway to bring back the shitstorm as read-onry?

I missed it and now am *sadface*

Also, the Southern Crater eh? Should I use my normal username or my "different name so I can be more of a bitch" one. Decisions, decisions...

Is there REALLY a difference, Brooke?

So I wonder if the sockpuppets at CxA will also get in trouble? Or does Anastar really like how the forums look 'active' with 5 calis spamming about?

Good question. Maybe she'll deal with Cali's puppets the same way we did- ban all but one.

Is there REALLY a difference, Brooke?
There was at one point, but then I remembered it's the internet and being mean to everyone who is stupid is fun. :awesome:

Especially Shroudy. Man, I'd love to go back now and read the TNC debate we were having about translations way back when. After I figured out his game I kept throwing it back at him. No answers, just circles going around and around and around and around. Good times.

Though the snark levels at TSC are getting pretty high even for my tastes. You guys be crazy. :loopy:

Last edited:

crack

Donator
Though the snark levels at TSC are getting pretty high even for my tastes. You guys be crazy.
Crazy, definitely. :awesome:

It's coming along... sorry I can't move the posts to TSC guys, I can only move it to a local forum... how's it look so far? (you won't be able to log in BTW)
Is it possible to add columns? Like over at CT, how there's that section on the left?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah ... but I have like 4 skins installed and I'd have to edit all the skins... I think.. Lemme look around. I have some mods I want to install.

crack

Donator
Is that the same place you suggested to A though? It sounds like a rather difficult place to customize. :monster:

EDIT: Also, will our messages be transferred as well...?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Private messages?... no

Hmm.. I wonder if I can convince them to just leave the forum in Read Only mode...
And it's not a place it's a forum I installed which makes it VERY easy to customize :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Shit. I missed it all.

Anyways slightly back on track. Why would the fact that there are still Japanese LTD's (supposedly) mean anything? Did the fact never occur to them that Jap Cleriths could be as crazy as they are? We have enough crazy shippers with English language products.

Also most Japanese fans are Clerith. I just learned that.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah I'll just put up a message fo rpeople to contact me for their new passwords

crack

Donator
Read-Only mode would be great, but like Celes said, it's doubtful they'd allow that.

Also most Japanese fans are Clerith. I just learned that.
I think it's about the same.

And it's not a place it's a forum I installed which makes it VERY easy to customize
Oh, never mind then. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
How badly do you guys want a thanks mod on TNC BTW?

meh it'd probably be a bad idea anyway...

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
NO PLEASE INSTALL THE THANKING FUNCTION i love it so much

thanking is the best thing ever, it's telling someone "your post is the shit!" without having to go to the effort of actually replying. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
okay but I won't be able to install it tonight because I have to do it manually on custom themes and there's like 100 lines of code to include :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

Vendel

Banned
Maybe?
Could you repeat the question?

Anyways, it just occurred to me. The Cleriths have been the ones saying we needed a definite, unambigious creator statement to solve the LTD. Insisting that every single piece of canonCloti evidence couldshould be taken as something other than what it would mean 99% of the time.

We finally get that and what happens? Shitstorm 2010.

Oh well. I am having fun doing wiki typed edits around teh webz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom