Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Cool, thanks for telling Cali I banned her because she's a lying brat, not because of the LTD. She should at least throw her fit for the right reason. :awesome:

Also, lol @ Zee's post. ♥

I know, the whole reason I replied was because it is ridiculous for her to try to talk a whole lot of shit about you guys and how you "banned her because you couldn't take her ~different opinion~" when in reality she was just breaking forum rules and she KNOWS it.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/index.php?showtopic=458&st=480&hl=

this is the thread Zee and I posted in, I believe it's publicly viewable.

lol and here's what I seriously believe to be two alt accounts talking to each other:
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/index.php?showtopic=9726

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
MagitekElite, from what I have heard I believe you were suspended for a very specific reason, and you should be grateful you weren't suspended from TNC. =/ I will try to answer your post as politely as possible, though.
Who says she won't be? :monster:

actually they want me to rename it... any ideas?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
The Northern Crater.

Who the fuck are they to tell you what you can name the forum? They don't have copyright--or ANY right--to it, so TNC should stay TNC.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Since people are already signing up, PM me if you want your new password. Just tell me what your old account was.

Who the fuck are they to tell you what you can name the forum? They don't have copyright--or ANY right--to it, so TNC should stay TNC.
Nope, it's gonna be pants on the ground :D

Isabella

Your Mom
Are you guys positive all those IDs are the same person? I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around that. Why would anyone go to so much trouble? Just seems like a lot of work to me.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Oh the things I miss when I abandon the Cloti forum for RP forums and shitget too busy.

So when was ME trolling the forums?

Vendel

Banned
Yes, Isa. It's sad but true.

I don't know what is more sad. That or the massive denial storm going on.

keepcalm.jpg

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
She's surely read all the accusations of dupes in those threads at TNC. If she has a legitimate excuse, how come she never responded to them? Why did one of them not know her gender if they supposedly live together?

^All rhetorical questions, btw. I'm just WTFing out loud. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm actually surprised she showed up at CxA. After being called out by Anastar herself I Mean ... wow

Isabella

Your Mom
Yeah, that's what I don't get. I mean, I've been aware of the dupes for a while, but for her to carry on like she hasn't been called out, even having conversations with herself ...
I just don't get it. My brain is rejecting the crazy.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I sat staring at the computer for a while because I had no idea how to respond to this special brand of crazy.

she talks to herself in the question thread i never realized this oh god

lolwut?

I know, the whole reason I replied was because it is ridiculous for her to try to talk a whole lot of shit about you guys and how you "banned her because you couldn't take her ~different opinion~" when in reality she was just breaking forum rules and she KNOWS it.

lol and here's what I seriously believe to be two alt accounts talking to each other:

Not publicly viewable, but for the sake of my IQ that's probably a good thing.

Actually, that's three of her accounts talking to each other. Aqua is also one of hers.

That is some amazing brand of crazy.

lol How many dupes does this girl have and why has no one delt with this before?

Holy shit. what how I don't even.

She makes Tana look completely sane.

Nah, Tana was never crazy, just your standard Troll.

Who says she won't be? :monster:

actually they want me to rename it... any ideas?

Name it "The Northern Cave" :awesome:

haha

Name it Shitstorm.

I think this is perfect.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Apparently, Clerith's could've claimed victory over the LTD of FFVII years ago, they just never did.

They COULD have, and they would have gotten an imperial smackdown then.
I'm far kinder than I used to be.

If the pissing is still going on, do let Anastar know about Kashikoi Ume, AliceKingsley, TheMadHatter, TheWhiteQueen, and Emma/Magitek Elite, who all registered and posted from the same IP in Indiana, even during the period Magitek Elite was supposedly vactioning in Europe. Though there were the couple posts from the Phillipines, but that was an obvious proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom