• Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
What, sports or the LTD?

I guess it's all in the name. How do rugby, tennis, cricket, golf, bowling or billiards make sense?

Last post? I meant the LTD. And am I reading you right, 'settle' it in the field, 'debate' in person sort of speak. Or is it just the ninjitsu in my corrupted brain? :loopy:

The British created most of those sports right? At least they got football right.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Last post? I meant the LTD. And am I reading you right, 'settle' it in the field, 'debate' in person sort of speak. Or is it just the ninjitsu in my corrupted brain? :loopy:

I think stepping into my Pompous Ethnocentric American © parody threw your ninjas for a loop. :)

The British created most of those sports right? At least they got football right.

But WE perfected it!

181341.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's her favourite game.

WRONG spelling fail

--TLS is a diverse site with a staff and memberbase of various backgrounds, nationalities, and loserness with serveral political and religious beliefs. They are all Cloti though--

wut nao?

I'm not doing this to kiss ass or anything, and I know she doesn't view this forum anyway, but I don't know why you guys have such a problem with Anastar. My respect for her just skyrocketed to dimensions I did not think possible with her latest post. ANyone see that? :monster:

What did she say?

I don't know why people don't like Alex, either. He's pretty harmless, just has strange ideas.

Or Tana.

Don't know Alex. Have no opinion. But Tana wouldn't be so bad if she'd stop trolling. I used to get on pretty well with her.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh yeah, I got along real well with Tana too! She's such a kind hearted respectful person. :lol:

What post are you talking about Quex? I think Ana is pretty sweet as a person, actually. She was nice while we were debating too.

crack

Donator
Tana? Nice?

Lol.

Also, I have to agree with Tiff here, I don't think Anastar is as bad as people think, she was a respectful debater when she was at TNC.

NM Ryu says it just talks about the dates. But there's a heart guys A HEART!
Where is this from? A magazine?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Quick, take the link down before the Clotis try to translate it!

You've got it down cold
lmaow.gif

Honestly we don't dislike that many people.

I dislike plenty of people. Just not for the reason Bella is mocking. Hell, I bullshit on a regular basis just to see who calls me out. l don't trust anyone who can't vehemently disagree with me - people who always agree aren't being honest. I can't stand people who only like you for being on their "side".

Of course, dislike vanishes with the rest of the Internet when I click the red X. More people should probably try that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom