Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
The horrible thing here is that it's totally true.

American accents are so dull. :sadpanda:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Oh sure, take the fence all to yourself, leave none for us! What if I want to take a fence, huh? But I can't now, because Noctis has to hog it to himself. Animaniacs FTW!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh sure, take the fence all to yourself, leave none for us! What if I want to take a fence, huh? But I can't now, because Noctis has to hog it to himself. Animaniacs FTW!
Not quite

It was like this

Dr Scratchandsniff: I take (I think he said umbrage) to that.
Yakko: Okay sure take all the umbrage, don't leave any for us.
Dr Scratchandsniff: No, I mean I take offense
Yakko: You want our fence too? *brings in picket fence*

Then he said something else I believe... :shifty:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
BTW, would someone in this thread who knows who this person is please tell the owner of Destiny Failed that I'm NOT Clerith and it makes no sense for me to be making posts on that blog over a year before I was interested in the LTD? :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Good observation on the kettle, Mr. Pot.

Not quite

It was like this

Dr Scratchandsniff: I take (I think he said umbrage) to that.
Yakko: Okay sure take all the umbrage, don't leave any for us.
Dr Scratchandsniff: No, I mean I take offense
Yakko: You want our fence too? *brings in picket fence*

Then he said something else I believe... :shifty:

Picky picky, yeah I could have quoted it word for word but it wouldn't have made as much sense in-context.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh I thought he meant "Que" as in the Spanish "what?"

uh my comment?
All male snakes have two penises!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
They put "shishi" in there, which is my email on CxA. They're trying to say I'm involved at least... which is stupid seeing as how I was apparently making updates to the blog

1. Before I was interested in the LTD and
2. Before I ever first used the name Shishikabob

and another thing is that I originally went to CxA to troll, so why would I be updating Destiny Failed with all the Cleriths... then go to their forum to troll?.. I mean what?

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Q what the hell are you talking about?

Also the Pinker quote of the day
Now, if Cloti were to suddenly to become cannon, Tifa would be my least favorite character because everything that I like about her would be gone and she would just be another clingy annoying female love interest for the main video game character. (I though she was very strong at the end of FF7 when she conceded that Cloud loved Aerith, especially after watching her through the game.) Did anyone else feel that they tried a little too hard to make Tifa seem clingy in FF7?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Q what the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about Destiny Failed failing harder than the pinkers, once again.

They have names signing the posts now including names like Shiva (which would be FFG) White Queen (Cali) and Shishi (me) as if trying to say the Cleriths were behind DesFailed the whole time and the Clotis are innocent. IF, and that's a very huge, IF anyone was retarded enough to believe that, it's ridiculous because it puts me involved in the Love Triangle years before I became interested (I think the first post using the name Shishi was in 2008 before I ever used the name Shishikabob)

I'm tempted to make my own blog just to categorize how much DesFailed fails :monster:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom