Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I've seen people say it as like a joke, people who don't have quotes and stuff and just pop into an LTD topic just to say... "I think Cloud likes Tifa cause of her boobs" or something, but no one who takes this ... as much as I hate to say this, as seriously as we do has ever said it as far as I know.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
BTW

There's no way those dates released by Square are right. I played FFVII and there's no way it took 6 weeks! I stayed in inns 3 times a day and walked around alot, so therefore I have proven that Cloud knew Aerith longer than 17 days.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
I've seen people say it as like a joke, people who don't have quotes and stuff and just pop into an LTD topic just to say... "I think Cloud likes Tifa cause of her boobs" or something, but no one who takes this ... as much as I hate to say this, as seriously as we do has ever said it as far as I know.

Maybe because Cloud's an ass man?

Compilation Fact Check: Cloud left Seventh Heaven when Tifa stopped wearing mini-skirts.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I was just wondering if there was an update I couldn't see :monster:

and guess we get to pick and choose what's canon in the compilation despite what Square says *throws out all Clerith evidence*

well well look at that...

oh crap I threw out the Cloti evidence >_< Sorry guys.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Never mind... just some people think they know more than Square and it doesn't matter what Square says and such. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm not naming names.

And don't thank her, Celes, you're encouraging her... you buttbag :monster:

Last edited:

crack

Donator
And don't thank her, Celes, you're encouraging her...

voos92.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'll name names.
FinalFantasyGoddess
Anastar
AngelAlex242
ShroudedLight
Cali Babe's current UN which is IIRC AerithGainsborough...
I can go on.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Ishida+Inoue :monster: She's also someone else and kept talking to herself still in the forum where I saw her XD I think it's a bad habit at that point lolz XD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Ishida+Inoue :monster: She's also someone else and kept talking to herself still in the forum where I saw her XD I think it's a bad habit at that point lolz XD
I was like '...above the rock? What the shit is THAT supposed to mean.' :oscar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom