Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Amy Pond is awesome! I didn't catch that her boyfriend was a doctor to impress her because she's had a crush on Eleven since she was seven, though. Good catch!

... So, that makes Tifa Amy, Cloud the boyfriend, and Aerith... Eleven? Well, she's not a normal human so that makes sense.

As for Torchwood... I watched a clip of Captain Jack kissing Captain Jack and was like,"EEEEEEH... NO."

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
If it makes you feel any better, I used to like Heroes.

Although to be fair, Heroes used to be fantastic.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Soooo... we've gone from foreign dirty talk to Doctor Who/Torchwood to Heroes. How does this now relate to the LTD?

Vendel

Banned
The shipping idiocy in this fandom is like an old wallet. Comfortable. Worn in. You know where everything is.

But it is also fun to see new delusional ships getting constructed. Anyone else follow "Mahou Sensei Negima!"?

It's a fun little series. This thing is just silly with ship tease (as they like to say). Well recently one of the more popular ships has hit a bit of a snag.
Turns out Negi and Asuna are related. And she is most likely his Aunt.
The delusion is just starting to set in for these people. Grasping at any straw they can. I wonder how long before the essay laden sites show up and tell us the 'true' story of Negima?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Aha! I am de-masked. I can no longer keep up the guise of being competant at french :monster:

I will not comment on my TV watching habits. I really like Buffy tho. The only bit of Torchwood I've seen was an epic hot makeout scene between Spike and the main guy on Torchwood :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Amy Pond is awesome! I didn't catch that her boyfriend was a doctor to impress her because she's had a crush on Eleven since she was seven, though. Good catch!

... So, that makes Tifa Amy, Cloud the boyfriend, and Aerith... Eleven? Well, she's not a normal human so that makes sense.

It's more akin to, if anything, Childhood Tifa, Grown up Tifa, Ex-SOLDIER Cloud, and Real Cloud.
It's more about 'this is the idea of what I wanted, but what I want is the one that didn't make it'
Her BF isn't a doctor, BTW. He's a nurse.

What the hell is Torchwood?

Doctor Who spinoff. Entirely insane.

Soooo... we've gone from foreign dirty talk to Doctor Who/Torchwood to Heroes. How does this now relate to the LTD?

Every way.

The shipping idiocy in this fandom is like an old wallet. Comfortable. Worn in. You know where everything is.

But it is also fun to see new delusional ships getting constructed. Anyone else follow "Mahou Sensei Negima!"?

Yo.

It's a fun little series. This thing is just silly with ship tease (as they like to say). Well recently one of the more popular ships has hit a bit of a snag.
Turns out Negi and Asuna are related. And she is most likely his Aunt.
The delusion is just starting to set in for these people. Grasping at any straw they can. I wonder how long before the essay laden sites show up and tell us the 'true' story of Negima?

Most likely, nothing. She is. She's also a good 10 years older than she seems/ thinks she is.
Me, I think either a Library or Childhood pairing is most likely, but I make no promises.
Incidentally, this revelation has kiboshed my second favorite utter crack Negi theory, but further discussion of such should be taken over to entertainment.

Vendel

Banned
Most likely, nothing. She is. She's also a good 10 years older than she seems/ thinks she is.

Actually. Add a zero to that.

Me, I think either a Library or Childhood pairing is most likely, but I make no promises.

Sitting on the shitter a little bit ago I came to the same conclusion. I think he will set up shop in a bookstore. It's the only thing that....confuses him.

Incidentally, this revelation has kiboshed my second favorite utter crack Negi theory, but further discussion of such should be taken over to entertainment.

We wouldn't want to ruin the foreign language courses here now would we?

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
The fact the LTD is still being argued after black and white text says Cloud and Tifa communicated their mutual feelings for each other would make anyone rage like Ryu. I'm surprised he hasn't pulled a Charles Whitman yet, and decided to put the logic in their heads via a high powered rifle. That way all the "Sue" and shipper crap can escape their head and the literary logic can flow through.

Hell, Tresdias even snapped. It was only a matter of time.
Would you please… maybe … Interesting?

Darf man heute in seiner Muttersprache schreiben? Fett!

Ihr kaputten Fritze habt euch Jahrelang über die Liebe von imaginären Figuren gestritten. Das ist voll daneben Man! :loopy:
Jetzt geht und beschafft euch einen Second Life Account.
(Ich mach nur Spaß, sie sind nicht imaginär. Sie leben,…in euren Köpfen.) :lol:

Hope's Mom said:
Ich spreche deutsch auch. Ich bumse, Sie mit meinem schlechten Eselswissen des Deutschen IM AUGENBLICK schulend. Würden Sie mich bumsen? Ich würde mich bumsen. Ich würde mich stark bumsen.
Ich würde vorsichtig sein. Die könnten dich beim Wort nehmen! :whistle: :lol:

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
简单,是吗?
但是,你会做什么没有翻译?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That is now officially Quite Enough of the random foreign language nonsense tangent.

It will now cease.

People who continue to persist in this will be handed warnings and even infractions, regardless of their position.
Please return to at least a semblance of the regular discussion of love triangles and shipper nonsense, or please refrain from posting foreign language spam in this thread.
Foreign Language dickery may be moved elsewhere if you wish to continue engaging in it. It is not be prohibited on this forum. Merely in this thread specifically.

Please, act in accordance with this edict.

Not that it hasn't been fun, but it has gotten out of hand.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay so... has anyone ever actually seen an actual Cloti, not just some random person, say "I like Cloti because of Tifa's boobs?" I'm always seeing this come up as if it's a huge issue among Clotis.

Isabella

Your Mom
Okay so... has anyone ever actually seen an actual Cloti, not just some random person, say "I like Cloti because of Tifa's boobs?" I'm always seeing this come up as if it's a huge issue among Clotis.

No. But then, I've also never seen a "Cloti" say you can't love someone who has died. That's another common misconception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom