*makes a shy approach, but gives in anyway* Hello y'all!

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
Uh yes this would be my introduction post. ^_^

Hey everyone! First timer here! How are you all this adventurous day?

*offers all kuponuts...rumour has it they're irresistible*

Anyway...name's as it says (but anyone may already guess who my two favourite FF ladies are by it)and I'm quite fond of FFVI aside from FFVII and FFVIII :) the sixth (or 3 for SNES console) one remains my favourite game of the whole series.

And hey, are they any fellow Starbucks lovers around here? :D something I seem to refuse to live without. That's just me. :3

Well I suppose that wasn't too shy of an introduction. :D nice to meet you all too! :)

AvecAloes

Donator
Welcome! Feel free to jump in and take part in any of the discussions! I see you like FFVIII, eh? Well you're in luck because we're about to start a community playthrough!

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
Thank you all! :D

Oh a community playthrough for FFVIII? :D is that where we set some time to join in together and play the game and make comments about our progress? :) or am I thinking something entirely different?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Welcome an' shit :monster: FFVI is my favourite of the series as well :monster:

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Thanks Rory! That's awesome. It was the first one I've ever played and absolutely loved it. The others are wonderful but FFVI pwns. Just saying. :D

Fangu

Great Old One
Thank you all! :D

Oh a community playthrough for FFVIII? :D is that where we set some time to join in together and play the game and make comments about our progress? :) or am I thinking something entirely different?
Link! We divide the game into chapters and then set a target date for being done, then we all post a summary of the chapter. Often there are questions made up front you can answer, or you can make up your own or basically just write whatever you want. For the IX playthrough we also had Skype group calls going on while playing, but some of them turned into a giant mess as we were as many as 12 people or something in just one call XD but it was also very nice.

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Link! We divide the game into chapters and then set a target date for being done, then we all post a summary of the chapter. Often there are questions made up front you can answer, or you can make up your own or basically just write whatever you want. For the IX playthrough we also had Skype group calls going on while playing, but some of them turned into a giant mess as we were as many as 12 people or something in just one call XD but it was also very nice.

Ah I understand now. xD you know I would love to, but this Magitek Knight may not have the time for it. Job and family stuff in the way. I really appreciate the invite. I hope I haven't offended any eager souls here. lol I do apologize however. Sounds like a lot of fun. :3

I wish you all the best with it. Even if it does include hot dogs. ;) xD

Thank you anyway, Fangu and company. :3

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Ah I understand it now. xD you know as much as I would love to participate in this, I'm sadly going to have to say no. This Magitek Knight is mildly busy. Job and family stuff. I really appreciate the invite but also hope y'all aren't upset about it. I do apologize. :)

Hope you all enjoy it. Remember to get those hot dogs before they're out! :D

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to the site! I'd give you a cookie, but it's already gone. :monster:

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
xD haha. Thanks anyway. Maybe next time ;)

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Thanks you two! :3 and I shall ^_^

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Thank you. My pleasure too :3

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
Thank you, and I have been so far :3 ^_^

Top Bottom