• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Man of Steel / Justice League / DC films

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Here's a bootleg version of the trailer. Best audio quality I've seen so far.

http://arretetesconneries.tumblr.com/post/27625289619/man-of-steel-superman-2013

It's not there anymore. :(

Someone in the audience asked whether the Superman movie could possibly lead to a Justice League movie or some other sort of team-up movie.

I think it's kind of a "duh" topic that they would want to try it after how well the Avengers did.

But then, imho Marvel does have cooler superheroes. *is shot*

But this does sound interesting. I've never been into Superman, but taking away the Boy Scout image could make him more appealing.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I know it's kinda common to reuse music from other movies for trailers, but it's kinda silly when they use easily recognizable music from big movies such as LOTR.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I know these comments are pretty damn old, but with respect to the music choices in Watchmen: most of them are literally straight out of the comic. In most cases, the text outright quotes the songs roughly where the film uses them. Even the Ride of the Valkyries was mentioned somewhere in the text. I don't blame Snyder for trying to shoehorn in as many pieces Moore mentioned as possible. It's rather unfortunate that some of them didn't fit that well, but that's not necessarily Snyder's fault (although in some cases, he could have picked better versions of them; seriously, Hendrix's "All Along the Watchtower", while great, is kind of overused, and the original "Hallelujah" is not the one I would have picked - although come to think of it, I think that one wasn't mentioned in the text).

As for the Superman film - early days yet. Don't really have enough information to make up my mind.

In 2013, you will believe a computer generated image can simulate flight.

It was fairly dull, but hey, its a teaser. If I didnt know it was being made I probly would have been vaguely interested.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
That was AWESOME.

I have no idea how you found that Pixel, but if you find cam footage of Godzilla from SDCC, I will owe you my undying allegiance.

X :neo:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
FUUUUU--

OK, I'm convinced.
blingeyetf9.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
In the past, Superman was "this big blue boy scout on a throne that nobody could touch him. But we tried to make him so he could beat the shit out of people."
Way to miss Birthright. Also, Morrison's opening arc on Nu-Action.

(TBH, I would've just adapted Birthright for a film script.)
LOVE the sonic boom effect.
Blocked. =/ I snooze, I lose.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I saw that trailer just about 5 minutes before it got blocked, :monster:

I don't think I've been excited about mongooses since that one Looney Tunes episode

Pixel

The Pixie King
Figured id post this again since the othe version was taken down

I love how they've worked iconic shots into it. Even the way his cape blows around

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
That music is so damn beautiful. I will be seeing this.

I've been playing the #2 trailer over and over since this morning. I thought I was just a Spider-Man guy, but I tend to enjoy Superman stories ever since the animated series (Bruce Timm 90s version).

Maybe it's just cause Im not a Superman fan, but this trailer does nothing for me :/ Not saying it'll be bad, I just feel insanely "meh" about it.

I do like how they're portraying his powers tho, like that shot with him on fire.

I am intrigued. Will watch this movie.

Feeling a bit icky though about Jonathan Clark saying that Kent maybe should have let those people on the bus die. Doesn't sound like Jonathan Clark to me. :/

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
That music is so damn beautiful.

Right?! I'm trying to find it's stock trailer music [e.g. Immediate, Two Steps from Hell, Future World Music, etc.] or it it's for the OST or something.

Any help identifying it would be appreciated. :awesome:

Top Bottom