he/they
AKA
Tets
tumblr_ndm49tVIYk1qeenqto1_500.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That line though "Sometimes the best man for the job is a woman". Not good.

MakoHeadrush

MassHole
Well, I like her hat. -_-

I'd read that Chris Evans has zero interest in playing Cap forever, so I'm not sure how they'll get around that. I think he's obligated to do another 1 or 2 movies though, per his contract.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ok that was a really good pilot.
I so had Carter's roommate getting killed once Carter went straight to their apartment with the bomb.

Hey it's that guy!: Bubbles! (The Wire).

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Have to wait until it's on Hulu. Dx

Could watch it right now but would need Hulu+ which I put in suspension until March because I wanna save money. :monster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I so had Carter's roommate getting killed once Carter went straight to their apartment with the bomb.

Which one? Nigel or Voicebox?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Just watched the first two episodes. I like this show quite a bit. It's nice to see a woman kicking so much ass. :monster:

very interested in the next episode. They all seem pretty screwed now the one dude found the license plate. Or, at least Howard is.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

Bubbles returns to crime yet again. God damn it Bubbles can't you ever go straight? :'(

I realized only two days ago that Agent Carter is the american flag. She is a white lady (plus the white bits in her outfit) wearing blue and red. The red, the white and the blue.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This ruled. It reminds me of an MCU take on Mad Men.

More detailed thoughts later, probably.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
To everybody saying Carter is a flag, yes, but she's not any specific flag, even though the Cap comparison is spot on. She, like Cap, wears those colors for the values they signify, rather than a specific jingoistic loyalty to a nation.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Finally watched the first two episodes. Seems like fun stuff. Good chemistry between Peggy and Jarvis.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have to admit I hated that they
killed her roommate. I liked her. She seemed like her and Peggy could have good friendship chemistry.
I only hope the waitress fills the gap.

Top Bottom