• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mass Effect Series

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
What. did they do to. Kelly's HAIR???

LE is actually pretty darn good, but they keep fiddling with things! Stoppit! :catfight:

Reactions: Lex

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Soldier in ME1 I understand as it easily dominates in terms of ability to take out shields, biotics and general health depending on ammo loadout and also gives you access to every single weapon in the game.

By the time you reach me3 though biotics fast become an unstoppable force and the soldier class kinda just dies out somewhat especially once you do omega and steal the massive detonate power that I can never remember the name of but aria uses.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Singularity from Adept trivialises every enemy from ME2 and ME3, big or small, don't @ me

Reactions: Ite

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I don’t get it… no shade on Mark Meer but Jennifer Hale’s voice performance *is* Mass Effect for me.

Interesting that survivor was the most popular background. Admittedly that was mine as well, but hey, when they start the game being like “Would you like to be Ripley in Aliens, or Rico in Starship Troopers?” I’m a bit surprised that it was split.

Ashley can suck a space racist’s toe, my precious Vancouver baby Kaidan might be bland as fuck but he made me sushi so, protecc

Edit: the war hero background is probably more like Sheridan from B5. I love how ME is just a goulash of sci fi old and new.

And if I didn’t already love Liara enough, when I first saw Singularity in LotSB I was like “Holy shit she’s Orlandu.”

Last edited:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Yeah I ain't gonna lie I was genuinely surprised that make Shep was the preferred choice considering how much better femshep is vocally and even visually (not in a pervy way)

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
200.gif

Reactions: Ite

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
TIL the reaper breeder queen is a thing. Never would have known, since I never let the rachni queen die. It's hard to play this game differently aside from changing classes.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I haven't tried Andromeda. Even though I didn't feel super scandalized by the end of 3, it did kill my interest in spending time in the setting. (Which is to say, I wasn't as emotionally invested as others like Lex, but I do maintain that the end sucked, haha.) Andromeda's reception certainly didn't help. It would have to be something special to pull me back in.

Lex

Administrator
Andromeda is definitely worth playing. There's a good game in there, and the gameplay is really fantastic. There are just some questionable design choices (side quests that make you jump through like 5 loading screens) and some of the characters are a bit annoying. Some of them are fantastic though.

People have issues with Andromeda's writing which I can see but don't 100% agree with. The dialogue is kind of entirely Citadel DLC style witty, and that's great but sometimes doesn't work because unlike the Citadel DLC we don't know these characters so it doesn't really feel earned. Opinions on the plot are subjective, I think you'd really have to make your own mind up about it.

I think if you approach Andromeda now, with its various patches and armed with the knowledge that it's more of a spin-off then you'll have a good time.

Top Bottom