collabcopy.png
- collab with riot(?)
IMARIOTYOURAFUCKINGRIOTcopy.png

kerkatcopy.png

feeshcopy.png

abstract.png

and an lp, very boring bg, be warned
Heart_Of_Straw_by_TaxisAreBlack.png

this time, instead of just saying good as always or w/e, would be cool if you guys pointed out what was wrong in some of the tags/lp, or if you have any advice

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Fresh is sick, your chaotic style works quite well there.

I'm a riot could use a bit more stand out elements, theres not alot of contrast, has a washed outness to it. Could be alot better and I know your more than capable aswell.

The types a bit dull on your co-lab :S

I'm not really a fan of abstract tags as a generall so I'm probably not best to comment on those.

As for your LP.. your vector technical abillity has come along way hasn't it. The texture in the mask is lush, the texture as a whole is lush. The background could do with a few more elements to spice it up, or maybe just a good cropping, the neg space at the top is a bit excessive. but definetly on the right track. :)

Hello btw :)

Kinda rushed this post on PS my self :)

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
OH its jay :D

thought you were some other guy called fish until i could actually understand you :D thanks for crit, btw :P

about time you opened ps :P

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Blergh yeah I know
I've been doing a stop motion animation that was fooking time consuming
Then the focus was out on some of the shots because I had to rush shooting >.<
And a few strings bounced the puppets out of place in a few frames without me noticing. So it came out a bit choppy, and now I'm on the island I don't have access to a studio :( so I've been doing it again in flash.
I want to get after effects though and give it a go one that, or motion It's so good for perspective :D
I have been working on PS though doing set and puppet designs for the animation but todays the first time I've sat down to make a tag.

I dont know I find tags a waste most times as they have no real purpose,
but I felt like entering the SOTW this week :)

Your visiting soon arn't you? Bring your laptop and we can do some shiz together. :D

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
Thanks Celes ^^

I dont know I find tags a waste most times as they have no real purpose,
but I felt like entering the SOTW this week :)
I guess it gets like that when you spend your time doing something worth-while xD

Your visiting soon arn't you? Bring your laptop and we can do some shiz together. :D
Yeah, I think so, at the end of summer or something :)

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
thanks guys, new tags

frkcopy.png

eyeboobycopy.png
umbrellaellabellacellakellanelladel.png
speghettionaFORKinmaTUMMEHresizedco.png

*bad experiments gone wrong, getting bored of my style, trying to do/find something more fresher/brighter/funner to look at

Top Bottom