• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #37: Ask Nanaki (Howl) anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
You have an unlimited amount of money to make a theme park based on any video game you want. Which one do you choose?

Also in honor of the great question: What is your favorite nut and or legume?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
More ASOIAF:

Who's Duncan's descendant in the series? Brienne right? It's totally Brienne.

10 adapted out characters that shouldn't have been.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If you could have a character in a book based on you, what would they be like?

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Okay, as a child I had DIGImon, not Pokemon. The only pokemon I know is Pikachu. XD

You were the best kind of child :awesome:

If you had to wield any weapon from a video game, what would it be and why?

Conversely what weapon would you hate to call your own?

Why are wrestlers always soaking wet when they come out to wrestle a match? O__o

What was it about Final Fantasy VII that appealed to you, and what's kept you around its fandom since then?

Favourite games console?

Favourite games?

What's the best "dad" joke you know? :awesome:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
You have an unlimited amount of money to make a theme park based on any video game you want. Which one do you choose?

Also in honor of the great question: What is your favorite nut and or legume?
I have to pass up FFVII (even though it has a theme park) and go with FFIX. Conde Petie, Black Mage Village, Desert Palace, Terra, Chocobo's Paradise...I want to be in all of them. :monster:
Oh and I preemtively struck the favorite nut/legume question in my fist poste. :monster:

More ASOIAF:

Who's Duncan's descendant in the series? Brienne right? It's totally Brienne.

10 adapted out characters that shouldn't have been.
http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/US_Signing_Tour_Dayton_OH/ is evidence to me if people can be trusted. Otherwise, Brienne's new shield (tree and star or something like that) is pretty much a wink-wink.

1. Daario Naharis - Actual Daario is not in the show. I don't know who this imposter is but his beard is not forked and blue enough and his god-given teeth are too many.
2. Quaithe. She didn't show up in Meereen like she did in the books. Although...the show has eliminated the griffin, the suns son, the mummer's dragon, etc...and now her prophetic message from the books is moot.
3.4. Aegon and Jon Connington. I love reading people's theories about this because the books haven't clarified whether he's actually Rhaegar's son or a Blackfire imposter. (It also hasn't been made clear if HE or Dany is the Mummer's Dragon in Quaithe's prophecy).
5. Asha Greyjoy because Asha Greyjoy.
6. Patchface...because he's the Drowned God and maybe sort of relevant to the Greyjoys' plot...but most of the Greyjoys are absent as of late in the show.
7. Victarion Greyjoy because uh...he got that thar Dragon Horn and the Iron Fleet in Meereen. I'm pretty sure his Dragon Horn is going to cause problems for Dany in the books.
8. Edric/Gendry because...now Shireen is dead in the show since they didn't have ANY other Kingsblood to use.
9. Arianne Martel...but she's pointless in the show now becase there is no Aegon for her to persue in the show...
10. COLDHANDS...HE IS BENJEN (I don't care what anyone says...)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
If you could have a character in a book based on you, what would they be like?

Anyone who writes me as a character is making poor choices as an author. I'm that boring. :monster:
My character would be barefoot all the time, carry a cooking pot everywhere and wear it as a hat, and only wear clothing that can be woven from things in nature.

You were the best kind of child

If you had to wield any weapon from a video game, what would it be and why?

Conversely what weapon would you hate to call your own?

Why are wrestlers always soaking wet when they come out to wrestle a match? O__o

What was it about Final Fantasy VII that appealed to you, and what's kept you around its fandom since then?

Favourite games console?

Favourite games?

What's the best "dad" joke you know?

Yeah, as a kid I didn't really understand the lyrics in the intro song, so when I'd sing it, it went something like "Digimon, digital monsters, digimonzarla champions". :awesome:

Frying pan...I'm sure frying pans have been weapons in more than just one videa game. I do specifically remember a girl having on in Chrono Cross. Plus, why wouldn't you carry a frying pan with you on a long journey?

Whatever Cloud is carrying in Advent Children. I think he has like 39248932 swords and none of them make a whole lot of sense to me. :wacky:

It's to keep their hair out of their faces. :D

I think it was the atmosphere. I really liked Jenova; in fact, I still really like Jenova. Oh and I'm not *only* crazy about FFVII...I'd be equally ecstatic if I discovered that Breath of Fire III or Legend of Legaia were getting remakes.

It's a tie between SNES/Super Famicom and Playtation 1. They aren't the best consoles of all time, but they're my favorite because...memories. <3

Legend of Legaia, Star Ocean 1&2, Breath of Fire III, Vagrant Story, FFVI, VII & IX, Shadow Hearts.

Uh this one's okay:

7b2dccf84d978bf1a11e7aa64bca7670.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Your 10 favorite characters from ASOIAF.

Your 10 favorite characters from GoT.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Your 10 favorite characters from ASOIAF.

Your 10 favorite characters from GoT.

ASOIAF:
Maester Aemon
In the books, I was really rooting for him to come in contact with Dany. I also really wonder what kind of place Westeros would be had be ascended the throne because he is(was) genuinely such a wise and level-headed dude.

Melisandre (as a prophet)
She's a terrible prophet, IMO because she's following Stannis around even though her fires are slapping her in the face saying that Azor Ahai is Jon Snow. Stupid. I like her POVs because they drop subtle hints about Jon Snow.

Patchface
I enjoy trying to interperet his prophecies.:]

Howland Reed
I don't even know the guy yet but I already like him because he KNOWS something that I WANT to know.

Victarion Greyjoy
I haven't paid too much attention to the mention of Victarion in the books aside from ADWD but I like where his storyline is going and I'm curious to see how he fucks with Dany's dragons with that thar horn.

The Red Priests
Melisandre, Thoros, Moqorro...considering that red priests (apparently) have the power to bring multiple people back to life, multiple times (as we've read with Thoros)...I'm curious how Melisandre and Moqorro are going to harness this power.
Thought: According to Moqorro, anyone who sounds the horn dragonbinder will die, but technically if Victarion does this, Moqorro could just bring him back to life. Hm.
While it's not writ in the books, the show has basically staged Jon's ressurection through Melisandre. I mean...why else is she at the wall just in the knick of time. If she doesn't ressurect Jon in the books, I wonder who she will ressurect, or if she ever will.

Quaithe
I'm still trying to figure out just who Quaithe is and why she warned Dany. I feel like most people in ASOIAF have their own best interest in mind (with the exception of noble Brienne). I wonder what she's all about and if her prophetic warning about passing beneathe the shadow will lead Dany to Asshai to learn "the truth". Truth about what/who?

Bloodraven
Now...Bran's chapters are a real test of my patience sometimes but Brynden Rivers, being super old and someone who was "there when shit went down" has a lot beans to spill. He was a Targaryen supporter in the Blackfyre rebellion and therefor, I believe that he will support the true Targaryen heir to ascend the throne of Westeros, be it Dany, Aegon, or Jon, or Hotpie or whoever.

Coldhands
Only because I suspect that he is Benjen. But he could also be someone from Bloodraven's past. I see no link between an elk (a giant one) and Benjen and I believe that GRRM likes to sprinkle breadcrumbs all over the pages of his books. The elk is a breadcrumb because he could just as easily walk on foot or ride a horse or a bear or whatever.

Elder Brother
A character that Brienne encounters on the Quiet Isle. He was AT the battle of the trident and fought on the Targaryen's side...he also floated to the quiet isle holding several rubies that supposedly came from Rhaegar's armor...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....according to this man, he "died" at the trident and started a new life on the quiet isle....even MORE HMMMMM....

Most of my favorite characters are either not on the show, don't get enough air time on the show, or have been altered into something totally different on the show, therefor I don't like any of the show's characters in comparison to the book. :monster:

In the show, I'm sick to death of most of the characters and part of me hopes that Jon stays dead. I especially hope that R+L=J is true and that Jon is dead and will never learn about it because that will be supremely evil and GRRM is evil-un-Santa. So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom