• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #5: Ask Cab anything

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My mind does work in mysterious ways. But I'll have you know that I'm pure as the driven snow!

Speaking of which - what is your favorite colloquialism (not restricted to English here!)?

What is your favorite or the best euphemism you've ever heard?

Would you be a prosecutor, an attorney, or a judge?

Regarding Metal Gear, I GUESS I would be okay with being non-fatally shot if it was Sprites (wink). That said - what are your feelings on using a cardboard box to sneak around enemy territory?

Similarly, would you prefer to watch "Attack of the Vampire Donuts" or "Dracula vs the Space Hippos"? Why? (if the latter, which side would you root for?)

Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?

Can you briefly summarize the single craziest or most fun night of your life using...idk, 30 words or less? (maybe 20 is a better number idk)

Paragon or renegade?

You're on a ship with a bunch of hot people, many of whom could well be aliens. Which one do you romance, and how much does the quality of their butt influence this decision? (this is important)

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Keveh - the funny one you think will die, nearly does then doesn't.

Sweet, I'm Goofy from Kingdom Hearts 2...or that dude in Pineapple Express.

I'd imagine our body sharing would go something like this, only y'know, I'd lack Turk's awesome screams, you'd hopefully be less despairing than Carla and we'd both be holding tea.

Pretty sure you hit me in the nads after that final comment :awesome:

Do you set your table with the fork on the left, or on the right?

Have you ever done anything competitive with your horses?

What kind of dog is Freddie?

Sorry Cab I just enjoyed your TLS fanfiction so much I have to react to it. :D

X-Soldier - Rich guy who puts us up to it then turns up half way through the film informing us that Shademp is his brother and that it's a capture mission, not a kill mission. Threatens to wipe us all out of society if we screw up. He may die, I've not yet decided.

Shademp - the evil genius we're going up against who has attacked Alaska to divert forces while he attacks The North Pole for it's energy reserves. He escapes at the end for the sequel.
gi-joe-the-cartoon-movie-cobra-commander-says-hogwash.jpg

Q: You are on your deathbed. Somebody is by your side. A young girl, perhaps. Before you die, what words of wisdom do you want to leave behind?

Cabaret

Donator
If anyone else said that I would say (more likely yell) "bullshit". However, I think you might really be that rarest of all things, a decent person.

Don't be silly, there are lots of decent people in this world. You among them sir. :D It's not nice to live with hate in your heart, making a decision like that would require a lot of hate, if not for the person chosen then for the self to be able to make such a decision. I don't have that much hate. Logic simplified. :monster:

My mind does work in mysterious ways. But I'll have you know that I'm pure as the driven snow!

See, I've seen driven snow and there's nowt pure about it!! But if you want, I'll play along and we'll go back to fishing metaphors! :awesome:

Speaking of which - what is your favorite colloquialism (not restricted to English here!)?
"I'll knock you up in the morning." In Wales, to knock someone up is to wake a person by knocking on their door or phoning them. This just makes me smile.

I also love the Indonesian expression: sama sama - which just means 'same same' and is used to mean as you'd expect, "it's the same thing" / "same difference"

I also love the Indonesian expression "dong" You put it at the end of a sentence to emphasize the sentence in a very cool way. EG, "Come on man, play again." "Lagi lagi dong!"

I like the French word for 'so/therefore' = "donc" It just makes me smile.

Welsh - 'good god!' = Duw duw (pronounced jew jew)

eh I could rabbit on and on here! :monster:

What is your favorite or the best euphemism you've ever heard?
Italy: Student X is an active member of the class, but sometimes has difficulty focusing on the target language of the lesson. (Student X swings off the light bulbs like a possessed banshee, cos he arrives drinking pop then you buy him a coffee from the machine while you wait for the class. Student X is 8, does he really need that espresso?!)

Also in joke with my friends 'my flower sneezed,' Make of that what you will! :monster:

Would you be a prosecutor, an attorney, or a judge?
Judge, cos I'm always the boss. :awesome:

Regarding Metal Gear, I GUESS I would be okay with being non-fatally shot if it was Sprites (wink). That said - what are your feelings on using a cardboard box to sneak around enemy territory?

How's that driven snow lookin there cowboy? ;)
I laugh then promote you to stealth tactician for us. :salute:

Similarly, would you prefer to watch "Attack of the Vampire Donuts" or "Dracula vs the Space Hippos"? Why? (if the latter, which side would you root for?)
Attack of the vampire donuts, cos 'I bought a vampire motorcycle' was a hysterical and classic B movie. I'd have high expectations.

Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?

Of course! Hollywood does not lie :monster:

Can you briefly summarize the single craziest or most fun night of your life using...idk, 30 words or less? (maybe 20 is a better number idk)

I woke up next to a mountain of theatrical style clothes, two women and the fridge contents strewn about.

Paragon or renegade?
Whichever lets me eat raspberries.

You're on a ship with a bunch of hot people, many of whom could well be aliens. Which one do you romance, and how much does the quality of their butt influence this decision? (this is important)
I'll get back to you.

Hottest girl on the forum? :monster:

Me :monster:

not me? :(

Ok, either Soakette or Fangu.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Ryu - The brains behind the operation that no one takes seriously cos he's always wise cracking, until he sacrifices himself to save the team who didn't listen to him.

I'll be back for the sequel.

I'm also not sure what you're referencing here, but I totally feel it's a reference, probably to MSG.

Dawn - Sexy temptress who outsmarts and kills Ryu

At least until the sequel. Besides, if the team had just listened to me, I wouldn't have needed to sacrifice myself.

Cabaret

Donator
I'll be back for the sequel.

It's entirely possible, after a coma and being brought round by Shademp's superior medical knowledge. Though I fear you'd switch sides and be against us :( I suppose we can't blame you after the team's non appreciation.

I'm also not sure what you're referencing here, but I totally feel it's a reference, probably to MSG.
You should know by now I'm crap at referencing anything. If I have it's coincidence, not design I assure you.

At least until the sequel. Besides, if the team had just listened to me, I wouldn't have needed to sacrifice myself.

I know right?! I told them, but they didn't listen to me either. I think we need to work on our team communication.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Octo - The brains behind the logistics and recruitment of the bad guy operation.
Uh oh, this enterprise is doomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU!

110% agreed with you on those comedians Cab.

Celery - evil? Y/N

Coriander - evil? Y/N

Did anyone ask about tattoos? If not have you any/would you get any? What about piercings?

Ever had anything close to a supernatural experience?

Worst food experience?

Worst hair experience?

Do your parents approve/know about your sexuality? Do you give a shiny shite? Was there ever a eureka moment, or did you just always know you were bisexual?

Very serious question now: Is the food in China eaten by regular Chinese people as good as the stuff I get from my chippy? :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Hey, there is no way I'd work with Shademp if he's torching the North Pole. I'm a Northern girl, born and bred!

THE NORTH REMEMBERS!!!

I would so totally screw Ryu though. Both ways. (Sorry, Ryu, but there are worse ways to die!) lol

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ami - Strategy. She puts it all together then admits she knows nothing of field combat.
I resent this.
I WAS COMMANDER FREAKIN' SHEPARD FOR THREE GAMES. :monster:

Carlie - The mad one that runs off on a suicide mission, Ami has to often save her and they get locked out the fight and end up playing poker in the ammo room.
I think we'd end up playing more than poker. :awesome:

Anyway, back to question time! :monster:

You're on your period. What's your regular routine when you feel this shit?

Is there a game you like? I don't see you talking too much about them.

If you could hack into anyone's webcam from TLS, who would it be?

Your favourite historical person?

If you turned into a man for a week, what would you do?

Why the fuck is your accent posh English when you're Welsh?

Who would you date from TLS?

Ok, so you chose vampire from one of my previous questions. Who would you bite/turn/kill?

Which TLS members would you snog/marry/avoid? :awesome:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Cab said:
Keveh - the funny one you think will die, nearly does then doesn't.
Ami - Strategy. She puts it all together then admits she knows nothing of field combat.
Aaron - Logistics, he is trying to figure out how he landed this detail as he's seen better fighters. But learns to respect us all cos of our personality and has an affair with Sprites.
Yopy - Opens doors and disables alarms, seems to be a bit of a wimp then kicks bottom with the cunning use of a potted plant, then a big ass gun for the second wave of attacks that we never saw coming.
Joe - The nice one who gets it on with the enemy, changes sides then dies. (Sorry Joe, but if you're gonna be a traitor )
Carlie - The mad one that runs off on a suicide mission, Ami has to often save her and they get locked out the fight and end up playing poker in the ammo room.
Reg - The one everyone likes, but dies to motivate all (Sorry Reg, but it's in a good cause.)
Omega - The rogue who got talked into joining but is not fully commited to the cause. He's going on a favour to me.
Mog - The guy who you really think is gonna make it, cos he's got his shit together and knows stuff. Then he dies five minutes before the end.
Sprites - the girly one that is only here cos of a typing error on the sign up sheet. She takes on med duties but is more interested in doing her gorgeous nails and we all kinda agree that this is the best use of her time, since she Non-fatally shoots Omega by accident.
Howl - The hippy who was drafted and we're not sure if we can trust.
Ryu - The brains behind the operation that no one takes seriously cos he's always wise cracking, until he sacrifices himself to save the team who didn't listen to him.
X-Soldier - Rich guy who puts us up to it then turns up half way through the film informing us that Shademp is his brother and that it's a capture mission, not a kill mission. Threatens to wipe us all out of society if we screw up. He may die, I've not yet decided.

Shademp - the evil genius we're going up against who has attacked Alaska to divert forces while he attacks The North Pole for it's energy reserves. He escapes at the end for the sequel.
Gabriel - The best friend who went over to the dark side and is fighting with Shademp
Octo - The brains behind the logistics and recruitment of the bad guy operation.
GLD - Bad ass that fights well and puts the willies up us all.
Mage - double agent, we're never too sure which side she's on, she's not too sure either.
Dawn - Sexy temptress who outsmarts and kills Ryu
Tel - The bad guy that you secretly love cos he's got some swagger to him and great one liners. He's also a mad arsonist and bomb maker though and loves the destruction.
Twilight Mexican - Science dude, directing drilling and operations but not wanting to get involved in any fighting cos he's only here for the science man!
Ghost X - Informant to the good guys, but has to kill Joe when he realises he's a traitor.

Yeah ok I'm bored now - If you wish to be included add yourself in

:lol:

You have an awesome imagination Cab :D

What's your favourite spread to put on toast i.e jam, nutella

if you could be a tree what kind of tree would you be?

Do you still have your childhood teddy bear/cuddly toy?

what was the best Christmas Present you ever got?

Best Birthday Present?

If you could go back in time and meet someone who would it be and why?

Cabaret

Donator
Uh oh, this enterprise is doomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU!

110% agreed with you on those comedians Cab.

TBH I don't think we had a great chance of success anyway - look at who we're up against :monster:

A comedian I love is Rhod Gilbert, no so much for his very cleverly scripted stand up which I do love very much but more for his regular radio show on BBC Wales. He's so a person I'd love to and could wind up and drive nuts for lulz!! :P

Celery - evil? Y/N

Coriander - evil? Y/N

No and No, love em both.

Did anyone ask about tattoos? If not have you any/would you get any? What about piercings?

Got 3 tattoos - my fav is a daisy with an orange middle on the inside of my left wrist and looks like it's been stamped there. My friend did it for me in Indonesia cos he said I was a hippy and it suited me. It was exactly the size of my watch which was cool cos coverable, but then my watch broke and I'm really bad with change so haven't been able to replace it yet :(

I have had lots of piercings, my favourite was my labret (under bottom lip) but that had to go cos it's not good for the gums/teeth. now I just have my tragus left pierced - it was done on valentine's day with friends and the loop is too damn small for me to open! That's probably why I still have it rather than sentimental reasons! :lol:

Ever had anything close to a supernatural experience?
I don't believe in that stuff tbh. And I hallucinate and have a very entertaining mind - if I attributed it to the supernatural I'd be well batshit crazy!

There's an old train line that goes through my farm. when I was a teen I was taking the dogs for a walk there- 3 working dogs and 2 family dogs. I'd had an argument with my Mum so was upset (hence my imagination kicked in.) I heard what sounded like a steam train getting closer, then the dogs all came near me and I heard what sounded like a woman and her son talking to each other on their way to church. I ran back towards the field through the trees and over the ditch etc but the voices didn't fade and the steam train was getting closer. I got to the gate, counted the dogs as they ran through and slammed it shut then everything stopped.

A local kid said a family had died on the train track in a car near our farm, but it's just coincidence imo.

Another time I heard a plane of people crashing to their deaths and that was fucking horrible, not long after 9/11 happened which made me go 'bloody hell!'
But I think this happened not long after watching final destination :lol:

More overactive imagination than any spiritual heebi jeebies going on! :monster:
(100% atheist)

Worst food experience?
Still makes me balk - peanut butter corn puff crisps (like wotsits) in Germany. Ok I feel really sick now - change subject quick!!

Worst hair experience?

I was self destructing as a teen and shaved parts of my head. I had long hair and shaved where a mohawk would go as well as smaller patches on the sides and back. That got me up in front of the head at school on parents evening in a totally mishandled situation. I had been cutting myself in school too and had written 'skid row' the length of my left arm. Luckily for me the scars are barely visible and masked by freckles. In hind sight I realise I was desperately trying to make myself look ugly to make the sexual abuse stop. Nowadays I think people are more aware, but the whole thing was very badly handled back then.

Do your parents approve/know about your sexuality? Do you give a shiny shite? Was there ever a eureka moment, or did you just always know you were bisexual?

Funnily enough I found an old diary today. I came out to my Mum in February 2001. She didn't take it too well :( Back then I was a 'lesbian' who happened to sleep with men just for money. Since then she's taken it on board and come round, but she has always maintained if I found the right man, I'd probably go with him. My Mum and I have been through a lot of shit and have a good relationship for it, so much so that I can tell her pretty much anything nowadays. I didn't talk about it with my Dad til years after and he just said 'As long as you're happy, that's the most important thing.' I really thought it would be the other way round XD

Labeling myself bisexual is a more recent thing cos I do like blokes, I'm just very uncomfortable/skittish/afraid round them unless I know exactly what the ground rules of our relationship is (EG You are a friend and this will never get sexual - this is a safe zone. Or you are a one night stand, I'll get it over and done with then you have to leave while I cry in the shower.)

Very serious question now: Is the food in China eaten by regular Chinese people as good as the stuff I get from my chippy? :monster:

:lol: Chinese food in China is amazing and scary - they really do eat anything and all of that anything! (chicken feet and head springs to mind!) British Chinese food is really sweet, I didn't find that in China, everything came with garlic and chilies, more chilies optional! My fav dishes were smashed with a hammer cucumber with garlic and vinegar/soy sauce and soft tofu cooked in an outrageously hot pepper sauce. Their noodles are hand rolled and come in all shapes and sizes - The food is just gorgeous there and imo better than British Chinese food (certainly not as fattening!)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Still makes me balk - peanut butter corn puff crisps (like wotsits) in Germany. Ok I feel really sick now - change subject quick!!-
That sounds fucking horrible, my brain is trying to do gymnastics trying to concieve of the idea.

:lol: Chinese food in China is amazing and scary - they really do eat anything and all of that anything! (chicken feet and head springs to mind!) British Chinese food is really sweet, I didn't find that in China, everything came with garlic and chilies, more chilies optional! My fav dishes were smashed with a hammer cucumber with garlic and vinegar/soy sauce and soft tofu cooked in an outrageously hot pepper sauce. Their noodles are hand rolled and come in all shapes and sizes - The food is just gorgeous there and imo better than British Chinese food (certainly not as fattening!)
A friend of my brothers went there on an exchange thing, he was served chicken feet but not told what they were - he thought it was delicious until he found out though (how the hell you can be eating chicken feet and not know is beyond me - but he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box) :lol:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Have you missed me? :awesome:

What's the most life-impacting epiphany you've ever had?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Cab said:
GLD - Bad ass that fights well and puts the willies up us all.

Can we add a bit where I don't take orders and walk away to let all the other baddies hang in the wind, thus I survive to appear as a token evil team mate in the sequel? :wacky:

Ghost X

If you could select any person in the world to lead your country (alive or dead), who would that be?

Cabaret

Donator
Sweet, I'm Goofy from Kingdom Hearts 2...or that dude in Pineapple Express.

I'd imagine our body sharing would go something like this, only y'know, I'd lack Turk's awesome screams, you'd hopefully be less despairing than Carla and we'd both be holding tea.

Pretty sure you hit me in the nads after that final comment :awesome:

:lol: Despairing?! Never mind the nads, your suffering shall be longer!! I'd put lots of extra milk in your tea for that! :P

Do you set your table with the fork on the left, or on the right?
The left.

Have you ever done anything competitive with your horses?

Yeah, my sister does dressage, some showing but my niece's have no competitive edge whatsoever and get stressed out :doh:

When I was younger I did one day eventing, long distance riding, dressage, show jumping and cross country competitions, gymkana, showing - all that stuff basically. My sister did too. I'm taking on a project to break in Aio (our stallion atm) if he doesn't kill me, I'd like to get him doing some competitions, but I'll have to see what he enjoys doing first. -That's a long way off!

What kind of dog is Freddie?
The ugliest chihuahua in the world (he has a skin condition and bald patches.)

Sorry Cab I just enjoyed your TLS fanfiction so much I have to react to it. :D

:lol: This is why you are the super villain! Your villany villaness is just too awesome to ignore! I think you'll have a Fangu team up for the sequel as you use her sexy wiles to take on GLD as supreme villain and the rest of us have a rest!!

Q: You are on your deathbed. Somebody is by your side. A young girl, perhaps. Before you die, what words of wisdom do you want to leave behind?

Work out what makes you happy, work out how to do that without hurting anyone or the earth. Go do that. Screw what society says you should do. :monster:

(I think this is genuinely the best we can do/expect/get in life. :monster: )
BTW I'm not having children, my eggs are to be sperm free. We have Octo and her clan, it's enough! :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
I resent this.
I WAS COMMANDER FREAKIN' SHEPARD FOR THREE GAMES. :monster:

You're CV has obviously not been processed correctly by HR. I apologise for this and will look into the matter in due course.

I think we'd end up playing more than poker. :awesome:

Would you go A Team or James Bond?

(Oh yeah, hittin back with da questions! :P )

You're on your period. What's your regular routine when you feel this shit?
All my periods are different, I used to think the whole bipolar thing was just odd period occurrences! :lol: So some periods I'm roller-blading with a dog, others I'm in bed unable to face the world in a pit of despair (don't tell Keveh this :whistle: )
I guess on a "normal" period, I tend to go nuts eating biscuits and chips for 2-3 days then switch to fruit then when my period comes I stop eating for about 2 days. :lol: And I take ibuprofen if it's one with bad cramps. No point in messing round with hot water bottles.

Is there a game you like? I don't see you talking too much about them.
This is forbidden knowledge, only Yopy, Aaron and Mage know the truth and they are sworn to secrecy. :whistle: Actually they're not so much sworn to secrecy as more, it hasn't come up before. :monster:

If you could hack into anyone's webcam from TLS, who would it be?
Um

Your favourite historical person?
Marcus Agrippa

If you turned into a man for a week, what would you do?
Obviously explore my body and have sex just to know what it feels like. I kinda feel like men are short changed when it comes to sex, I'd like to be proved wrong.
Wear a suit cos I think men look really hawt in suits. Ride a bike and a horse to figure out how that all works.

The main thing I'd do is go play some harp to see if I get a different reaction. People make such a big deal of 'it's unusual to see a female harp player' that I wonder if I get extra cheers for the novelty of being a woman, or judged more harshly for it.

I love Jason Ricci, but he did this stunt where he dressed as a woman and played the harp. I kinda found that a bit offensive. Also when I order harps off the internet, they always change my name to a Mr and before I had my photo on you tube I'd get addressed as a guy.

Why the fuck is your accent posh English when you're Welsh?

:lol: combination of travelling lots as a kid, my first language being German, my Dad correcting my speech any time he thought I sounded vaguely Londonish (he has a passionate hate for London - no one in my family has a London accent, we've never lived in London, so why this came up I've no idea! :monster: )

When I moved to Wales at 6 yrs, half the primary school year was taken up practising for 'Eisteddfords' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisteddfod

I mean like most other classes were cancelled
(classes which included Welsh, Welsh and more Welsh, local Welsh novelists and poets, sewing for girls and lego building for boys, weekly country walks and learning who lived were in the village and why the emigrated to America and then why they came back cos it's better in Wales - I kid you not, my primary school was very.... Victorian.

We have to recite poetry and sing in Eisteddfords so I was drilled on correct pronunciation in Welsh and English and won a lot of Eisteddfords cos I do language well. I think as a teacher, I've become even clearer in my pronunciation - occupational hazard I guess.

Next time we talk, I'll speak some Welsh and that'll put me into a Welsh accent for a bit, kay?

Who would you date from TLS?

Sadly I think Shademp's too young for me :( But I think we could have a steamy affair :D

Yopy without a doubt, Mage with even less of a doubt.

You if you'd quit being so coi :P

And maybe Aaron, but I don't think it'd work out. :(

Apparently I'm keeping my options open! :monster:

Ok, so you chose vampire from one of my previous questions. Who would you bite/turn/kill?

I'd bite everyone, cos... well why wouldn't I? :monster:
I'd turn peple who I felt I could keep a conversation going with for a really long time - again, You, Yopy, Aaron, Telc and Ryu have put up with me through a manic phase when I didn't sleep and was taking bollocks day and night on Skype so you'd all be candidates.

I wouldn't kill cos that's not nice. I grew up on Count Duckula dammit!

Which TLS members would you snog/marry/avoid? :awesome:
Have I not more or less answered this?

Snog: Ami - cos I reckon you know how to do it right
because you care about the feelings of others but are direct in your opinion. That combination of consideration and confidence makes for knee trembling kissing.
and kissing is the best part of any sexy times. It would have to be regular and involve snuggles too. :loveglomp:
Marry: Yopy - cos he has endless patience with me talking bollocks and I don't require much interaction from his side in the conversation so he could go to spaceship land and just say "mm-hmm" every 20 minutes or so. :awesome:
Avoid: GLD - only cos it would be too awesome if we got together, the world couldn't handle that much madness in one area code, but it would be one hell of a party to go out on :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
The main thing I'd do is go play some harp to see if I get a different reaction. People make such a big deal of 'it's unusual to see a female harp player' that I wonder if I get extra cheers for the novelty of being a woman, or judged more harshly for it.

I love Jason Ricci, but he did this stunt where he dressed as a woman and played the harp. I kinda found that a bit offensive. Also when I order harps off the internet, they always change my name to a Mr and before I had my photo on you tube I'd get addressed as a guy.

Are we talking big Harps, or the small ones? Cos the former, for me is a 'female' instrument, as I associate it with Elf ladies and all the people I've seen playing them have been women (Cecile Corbel springs to mind) Like how most Cello players seem to be women.

I have no idea about the smaller harps though, but either way it's fucking bizarre if they change your name to Mr - weird gender assumptions aside, just because you're buying a harp doesn't even mean that it would be your harp - people buy gifts don't they? Sounds like its the kind of thing that could fuck up a payment going through. :/

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
What, so nobody plays blues harp? :lol:

Time to invent a new genre I think.

Cabaret

Donator
:lol:

You have an awesome imagination Cab :D

Cheers for the compliment, it's my bestest friend :D

What's your favourite spread to put on toast i.e jam, nutella
Probably peanut butter - crunchy or smooth, but I rarely eat it, cos I never really buy it in. (rat hair media stories, too addictive etc)

So, me mum's homemade jam - this year it's elderberry, port and blackberry yummy!

if you could be a tree what kind of tree would you be?
Probably a cherry blossom tree so everyone would admire me for a bit then leave me the fuck alone for the rest of the year.

Do you still have your childhood teddy bear/cuddly toy?
Yeah he's packed away in my suitcase of precious things. A rabbit called Radis.

what was the best Christmas Present you ever got?

Best Birthday Present?
My b-day is 21st December, so the good presents get combined. idk though, cos I'm always travelling I don't get this much.

It's either a trip to Iceland with my Mum this year cos we got to spend time together adventuring or last year when my mum sent me xmas goodies to Martinique - gluten free mince pies and plum pudding (and a v cool top from my fav hippy/goth/alt shop). I'd just split up with my gf so it went a long way to make me feel a whole lot better.

If you could go back in time and meet someone who would it be and why?

First thought: Go back to the 80's and smack Lester Butler for taking drugs. I doubt it would change anything so then I'd go to 1998 and tell his band that he's not passed out in the van, he's dead. :( Least that way his body won't get moved pillar to post for 2 days before he's pronounced dead at the hospital.

Love like a drug and it get me fever, lord and there ain't no cure..... Can't answer anymore, gotta dance :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Cab said:
Avoid: GLD - only cos it would be too awesome if we got together, the world couldn't handle that much madness in one area code, but it would be one hell of a party to go out on :monster:

Pffft, get your ass over here. I promise I'll keep us under sufficient control that the world doesn't burn... just smolder for a while :muhaha:

Top Bottom