Michael Jackson is dead.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Damn you for getting to this before me.

But yeah, that's pretty sad. Hope he can pull himself out of this and recover.

This definitely kills any chance of that world wide final tour of his, doesn't it?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Seifer msned me saying he died.

And then just now I saw a TV clip that said he's dead.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
I got it before all of you, in the Chit Chat thread. But I thought that he was actually dead. I do hope he pulls through though, before he went into his plastic surgery days, he was quite the star. Quite sad. :[

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You could technically say he died back in 1982 but..:monster:

In all seriousness, I hope that he's not dead. Who's saying he's already dead? I'm keeping up with it now and CNN hasn't said anything....

Btw, do you live in Cali?

EDIT: Holy shit...I can't believe it...Are you sure that he's dead? I'm still not hearing anything!

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Damn! First Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett and now him! I hope Patrick Swayze isn't next. :no:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I just got a text from a friend of mine. Apparently he IS dead! D: My friend lives in LA, too. :O

Also I thought that Partick Swayze was already dead. But if he's not then good. I like him and I hope he lives a lot longer.

And yeah Farrah Fawcett just died as well. :/

But what Ed McMahon? When did he die?

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
bison.jpg

HE'S DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Doesn't Patrick Swayze have something really bad like cancer? He won't be next but he'll be unfortunately close. =/

...MTV told me he's dead. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
HE IS NOT DEAD

My friend says he just died about a half hour ago. I actually rushed here to make a thread but I see that I was beat. :/

@ Channy: Swayze has some form of cancer and he looks terrible. Last I saw him he was nothing but bone, but he did a Barbara Walters special or some such and he still seemed pretty with it and determined to live.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
This is all just a bunch of stupid fucking hearsay. Can we wait until SEVERAL REPUTABLE SOURCES broadcast his condition instead of taking tabloids/text messages/facebook statuses/your dog to heart?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
DON'T BELIEVE TMZ AND MTV'S LIES.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/index.html

(CNN) -- Entertainer Michael Jackson was taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, sources briefed on the situation told CNN.
A Los Angeles fire official told CNN that paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's home after a 911 call.

Paramedics revived Jackson before taking him to the hospital.

TMZ and MTV are LYING WHORES.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I'm hoping he can pull this through though... [82? I'd say 87 personally :D].

I read the news about Farrah Fawcett too, quite sad :( He can't go on the same day as her, come on :/

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Quite literally by the sound of it.

inb4warn

MTV just had a brief mentioning of it though, if he REALLY died they'd be liek "oshits M.J just fucking DIED. Let's dish and find out how." not "in later news, so and so died."

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I told you he wasn't fucking dead.

It's gonna take a lot more than a coronary to send his ass to Neverland permanently.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Apparently he's in a coma.

Urgh, after a cardiac arrest though, it's no good :/ He did say he wasn't feeling well though, a few weeks ago - that's why he reported the beginning of his tour :/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
But isn't heaven and Neverland completely different and irrelevant to each other???

Edit: shit sux Cox. Now he's between life and Neverland, as Mako puts it.

Top Bottom