Michael Jackson is dead.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Apparently he's in a coma.

Urgh, after a cardiac arrest though, it's no good :/ He did say he wasn't feeling well though, a few weeks ago - that's why he reported the beginning of his tour :/

At least you CAN wake up from a coma though. It's a lot less permanent than DEAD.

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
My my my....and he wanted to do about 50 shows?
Didn't he know that there must have been something terribly wrong with his body?
Or he ignored it and tried to play the musical hero of the old days for all the fans.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
My my my....and he wanted to do about 50 shows?
Didn't he know that there must have been something terribly wrong with his body?
Or he ignored it and tried to play the musical hero of the old days for all the fans.

...Probably the latter.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
@Mako: yeah, but the odds are also that you can have really bad outcomes, such as say, becoming partly paralyzed. :/

@Tiefen: he did say he didn't intend to have so many concerts, the numbers just kept growing, and that given his state, he didn't know how he was going to make it through. I read that some time ago.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Don't some people never wake up from coma's? Family/friends eventually move on and just let them pull the plug.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Let's hope whoever is out there is gonna do a coin flip and let him live. Because I seriously doubt this is a mysterious ways method God delpoys.

ed: MAYBE. MAYBE, Michael Jackson's back in 1973. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It depends on the circumstances of what brought on the coma, really.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Well then, ironically enough one of my friends just texted me telling me that, OMGZ! Michael Jackson died today!!!!"

He's not dead, the whole world would've known by now if he was. It'd be broadcasted on every single TV station that could afford to cover a news story of such a magnitude.

Hopefully he can pull himself together soon to actually do his tour--but after suffering a cardiac arrest and whatnot . . . maybe he can't. Only time will tell . . .

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I just saw on my local news that ABC News has reported it to be true that Jackson has died.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Holy shit, everyone's saying he's dead now...

maybe he didn't go to 1973 afterall....

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
ABC, TMZ, MTV, Washington Post... ENOUGH SOURCES FOR YOU YET MAKO?

EDIT: Global says so too.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Heard it on the radio.

Wtf, the man was just 50.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Until CNN says it, I won't believe it. They're full of shit.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
:facepalm2:

Suddenly my heart just dropped.. He didn't go to 1973... Damn you. Damn you! YOU CHEATED US!!!

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Oh shit he is dead. They just reported it over here in NJ on ABC. He "died of a cardiac arrest" today. He reportedly collapsed . . . hold on . . . they gave him CPR, he went into a coma, and now he's officially died.

Damn . . . :'( I'm about to bawl my eyes out. This is just so depressing. Farrah and now Michael . . . damn.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
All of you fuckers are dead. SHUT UP.

@McChanny

And yeah, fuck off to hell with that shit.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Now pretty much EVERYONE except CNN is saying he's dead. Normally I give CNN a lot of credit, but not they're losing credibility simply on factor of majority.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
....Wow. I guess all news outlets can cease eating cocks now.

Although I wish that weren't the case.

Top Bottom