• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mobius Final Fantasy (formerly "Mevius Final Fantasy")

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Yggdrasil region if that’s available, each battle will guaranteed give you 5 ability books to level up abilities for summoned cards and each battle is clearly named with the card’s name so it’s just a case of finding it on the region map

otherwise you can look for regular enemies who drop cards with the specific ability. that’s not as efficient, you aren’t guaranteed to get cards, you probably won’t get as many as yggdrasil per battle, and I don’t think every ability has regular enemy cards with the same skill

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Thanks, I'll go give that region a go. I haven't done anything outside of the story region yet. :mon:
I do have to say that having Counterattack in my favourite thing. There's nothing quite as satisfying as getting a really tough final enemy ALMOST dead, but then seeing them do their big final attack, and kill themselves with the reflected 10%.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Update: Just maxed out my new 5★ Gi Nattak's Ability Level, thanks a ton for recommending this.

Also, as a bit of a humourous mis-calculation by the game, in Chapter 5
when you & Cid are talking about the fact that they rigged all the matches against you in the tournament – those 3 fights were the closest that I've come to dying in a match in AGES. It was hilarious to hear them both say, "These opponents were obviously pulling their punches" when in practice, that was EXACTLY the opposite of what the experience felt like.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Okay, just got a look at the Super Supreme Summon lineup. It's in Korean so you'll have to confirm once the news hits your side. But it looks like to me:

25/5 19:00 - 27/5 18:59
Xezat: FFV
Unbreakable Bonds: FFXV
Neo Exdeath: FFV
Ragnarok: FFXIII

27/5 19:00 - 29/5 18:59
Minwu: FFII
Fusoya: FFIV
Duncan: FFVI
Yiazmat: FFXII

29/5 19:00 - 31/5 18:59
A new card I don't know the name of yet with the picture of Wol, Echo, Meia and Sarah
Aerith: FFVII

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
A new card I don't know the name of yet with the picture of Wol, Echo, Meia and Sarah
this one?
https://altema.jp/ffmobius/ability/2375

(the japanese name is roughly 'the lights to the future')

i am trying to get through the dragon quest collaboration which i'm not 100% sure i managed to finish the first time around

i hope they do the terra battle region again because i think i have cards to level up for that but the materials aren't available normally :sadpanda:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
That's the one :mon:

Is it worth getting? I already have Aerith's one and even though I wouldn't mind having another for the second deck, I may end up using all my tickets on trying to get Xezat.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
it's pretty good (faith + boost + snipe + barrier + wall + null status ailments + charge limit gauge + generate 8 elements) so if you've got leeway, it's worth a shot

i can't remember if i have it, i usually stick knights of round in every deck and i should probably diversify a bit

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Ahh that actually sounds like it'd be really nice to have. I'll definitely try and get my hands on it if I can, if only for the Wall + Barrier abilities. I have cards with those individual abilities but can't justify using up slots for them. I'm all offence and no defence :wacky:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Didn't manage ta get any of the Warrior Supreme Summons, but that's ok as my current lineup is still fantastically effective. I did get a Warrior job of some kind that I'll likely never use. :mon:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Same. Used up all my tickets and got nothing but three jobs I am never going to use :P

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Finished Chapter 5 Part 2, with relative ease as always...

...then I went to do the extra stuff, and am getting properly fucking ANNIHILATED. Basically everything can kill me in a single hit.

I went through Echoes of Battle, Echoes of Strife, & Echoes of Conflict by just spamming my way through with Phoenix Downs and Limit Breaks, because I've never really used Phoenix Downs elsewhere, so I figured "Why not just burn through some here?" – but that's not at all a strategy of any kind that I can manage in the long-term, especially if things keep getting harder as I go on.

On Echoes of Struggle, I lucked out, and got the beautiful Bismark 5+ card as a rental, and managed to go through the whole thing without dying, because the Stun on that card is absolutely ridiculously bonkers (too bad I'll never be able to have my own, since it was a limited time thing).

I'm wondering if I need to pour some time into a better support card than the one I'm currently using. Hades has been fine for me thus far, because Regen has been fine, but I'm wondering if I need to put time into something like Wall, or if I need to allocate skills or something to other than just boosting the everliving bajeezus out of my XP.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Echoes of Battle, Echoes of Strife, & Echoes of Conflict
are these the names of the extra/bonus battles? i think i remember those

i literally just let myself die constantly and used my limit break and then died again, that is the only way i beat it

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
mobius is 3 years old in japan, so there's Stuff going on. it's taking ages for this update to download and my connection keeps cutting out

also there's a ffvi related job. it's a kefka outfit for wol, complete with dancing mad bgm and vocal impressions

Deg9lSyV0AE0ocG.jpg

https://twitter.com/mobiusff/status/1002185325643366401

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Yeah, those are the names of the nodes. I've tapped out at the "Echoes of Death" because there's a Demon Wall who I literally can't even phase. Its first turn, it gets up Wall & Regen that heals it for 130,000 immediately, which is more damage than I can do even before the wall goes up.

Guess I'm just gonna leave that alone and move on to the next section of story. :awesomonster:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
That was the Demon Wall I was referring to in my post a while ago :lol: I could just about get through its Wall and knock down the break bar a teeny-tiny fraction before it would kill me and re-apply Wall. So slow going that I gave up on it in the end.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
oh man i remember that demon wall. i did leave it after a while and came back to try it later

(did i actually even finish that)

(i might not have actually finished it)

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Btw X, are you doing the Battle Tower events? There's a Gilgamesh one on at the moment and there's a couple of Summon tickets you can nab on the way to completing it. You also get magicite thrown at you :mon:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Btw X, are you doing the Battle Tower events? There's a Gilgamesh one on at the moment and there's a couple of Summon tickets you can nab on the way to completing it. You also get magicite thrown at you :mon:

I... haven't really been doing anything outside of the story, because there is SO MUCH SHIT TO DO, I don't really know what's ever worth doing. Rather than be overwhelmed by like the 20+ extra things, I've just been plowing through the story (I did give up on the Demon Wall though).

I HAVE recently done Yggdrasil to max out a couple of my cards, but if the Battle Tower things are worth doing, I'll definitely look into it!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
battle towers are usually short-lived but do give some good rewards so i would do those as soon as you can

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
You get 7 summon tickets by the time you reach the end of this one plus tons of seeds (222,222 of each element) and 2000 magicite. Then there's the usual openers, ethers and whatnot. Gilgamesh may also drop one of a list of 'Ultimeh' cards but I'm not sure they're worth it. They're basically fake Supreme cards lol Grape Gospel has Aerith's theme jingle but it's broken :lol: they do have some of the Supreme cards power/abilities but not all of them. Grape Gospel for instance will do prismatic shift but wont grant any of the other boons Aerith's card would normally give.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
These Ultimeh abilities are fucking hilarious: Spellsword Stray, Gottadammerang, Ultimama, Phantom Blush, & Grape Gospel.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
They are actually pretty decent if you don't already own their original. The catch is that they can't be augmented higher than rank *4+. On the other hand they're fast learner cards and when they drop they're already *4+ :monster:

They're a pain to get though. Some people have burned through 600+ stamina before they got one. I managed 150 before Spellsword Stray dropped. Typical that I get the knock-off version of the card I most wanted :P I've got my eye on the Ultimeh Gottadammerang for its Improved Criticals ability. I've read that the Supreme card goes quite nicely with SOLDIER 1st Class and I'm hoping the same can be said for the Ultimeh one :mon:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I wandered my way to the top of the tower and got the Ultimama one on my way there. :awesomonster:

Do you just grind the battle at the top of the arena, or do you run back through from the bottom to try and get more?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You can’t go back through towers once you’re at the top, but you can go though a little endless loop as much as you want until it ends. But you can’t rent cards from other players or iirc continue on those battles

Top Bottom