Most popular FFVII pairings?

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Hoj/Luc is BEAUTIFUL in its own twisted way

Sorry,but Hojo only was interested in Lucrecia because she would be useful in producing a child and didn't care much about her after she gave birth to Sephiroth.Hojo is a textbook sociopath that only knows how to use people to further his obsession with science.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I think you have stressed that more than enough :monster:

Yeah,but I am just saying why do yaoi fan girls have to do something that cruel to Vincent.Being paired with Hojo would probably be his worst nightmare.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Sorry,but Hojo only was interested in Lucrecia because she would be useful in producing a child and didn't care much about her after she gave birth to Sephiroth.Hojo is a textbook sociopath that only knows how to use people to further his obsession with science.

It's pretty unlikely that Lucrecia loved Hojo though. They were both willing participants in the experiment -- the fact that she later feels remorse means that's she's slightly less awful than Hojo.

I have conflicting feelings about slash pairings, because I think that charcacters who just happen to be in a same-sex relationship should be portrayed more often, but most slash fics are just written by young girls that just don't like female characters. And that disappoints me. I'll always have a soft spot for Clack, but I don't want to hear that Aerith and Tifa are total skanks that are trying to ruin their love or whatever.

Top Bottom