Movies that made you cry

Wow, I can't believe I forgot that!

I cried so much when I saw the Lion King at the movie theatre. So much and so loud that everyone else probably wanted me to leave. I just couldn't accept that Mufasa was dead.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Shademp link=topic=332.msg18260#msg18260 date=1234706078]
Wow, I can't believe I forgot that!

I cried so much when I saw the Lion King at the movie theatre. So much and so loud that everyone else probably wanted me to leave. I just couldn't accept that Mufasa was dead.
[/quote]

It couldn't have been worse than Bambi's mom getting shot and barbecued simultaneously, :monster:.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I just saw the end of I Am Sam. I was crying at the courtroom scene where the prosecuting lawyer (not sure what else to call him) was trying to push Sam to say that his daughter is better off without him (Sam is mentally challenged (retarded), but his daughter is not). :( That's disgusting and so sad! Anyhow, so yeah, that was the last film that made me cry. I'm really sensitive to heart wrenching stories.

kunoichi

dead
Beaches is another tear jerker. If I do ever sit and watch this one the end always gets me.... All together now "Did you ever know that your my hero" aagh!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Shademp link=topic=332.msg18286#msg18286 date=1234715183]
Meh, Bambi was not that tough for me. Sure it was a bit sad, but I never cried about it.
[/quote]

True, but it's supposed to be one of the more traumatic scenes in Disney history, :monster:.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I never cried at Bambi, even as a child I always found Bambi (the character) to be really annoying. I have no idea why, I think I cried at alot of other Disney movies that weren't even sad.

Mufasa dying was a great trauma to all kids my age.

Non-Disney - The Land Before Time gets to me too. What's even more sad about that movie, is what happened to the little girl who voiced Ducky (same applies to All Dogs Go to Heaven :( ). Also, The Secret of Nimh freaked me out/made me cry.

Pixel

The Pixie King
A walk to remember is the only film i can remember crying while watching... well i welled up a bit at the end, not full on crying:shifty:

EDIT Forrest Gump too, i think

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
Only two films ever made me 'cry' (by which I mean well up).

Lion King (obviously).

Terminator 2.

... Fuck off, that's a sad film, with the thumb and the molton lava...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
It's ok man. I cried when Ahnuld was gonna die too.

I cried in Ghost and Land Before Time.

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
I don't think I ever saw either of them.

Or if I did, it doesn't look like they made an impression.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Land Before time, some story of an orphaned dinosaur (apatosaurus) looking for paradise, supposedly where his grand parents went after the effects of armageddon.

Ghost, guy gets killed and tries to get his still alive girlfriend to see him before he moves on, while trying to get the dudes who killed him.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I saw both. They made like fifty 'sequels' to that cartoon, all being pretty much the exact same story. The latter's okay, but it was on on new year's eve a few years in a row, ergo, suck.

A

Great Old One
Cast Away, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, Tae-Gu-Ki, The Lion King (when I was a little girl), Million Dollar Baby, Of Mice and Men, Benjamin Button (almost)... yeah.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
The The Neverending Story did it for me. I forget how old I was but I bawled my fucking eyes out when the horse died. I had to stop watching for a few minutes so I could compose myself. I don't remember crying so hard since :'(

Oh, and I always cry at the end of Angels With Dirty Faces. James Cagney is my hero because of that performance. :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I usually don't get teary eyed at movies, but Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind always seems to get me.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Land Before Time, like everyone's mentioned, and Edward Scissorhands because I'm a sissy.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
-P.S. I Love You
-Click
-Moulin Rouge
-Bridge to Teribitha
-Hercules
-Lion King 1 and 2
-Fox and the Hound
-Revolutionary Road