My Hero Academia [WSJ]

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Pre-release spoiler
Sounds like Endgame excuse me the final battle starts this week. AFO's master plan revealed as... well, basically disaster capitalism (which quite frankly is a new low for him).

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Volume 34 cover:

tc52ggkd0kv81.jpg

Stars and Stripes tidbits from vol 34:

At 42 this would make her the oldest lady in MHA, I think?

u7wxfq0xpgw81.png

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
just hurry up and explode goddamnit? This dude started blowing up like a month ago. Between the flashbacks, things happening at the same time, and recently the 5 page chapters, it feels like 20 minutes of in-universe time have passed since last year. At this rate the Namek arc is gonna leave MHA in the dust.

Also I don’t know what “we’ve got Five Weiners on our side” refers to but I’m afraid to Google it

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Five Weiners is the nickname those brats with strong quirks gave Shoto Todoroki due to those 5 capsule things he has on his hero suit lol

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Deku looks fucking cool right now
He's come a long way from when he showed up like this in Chapter 317, but I think it's awesome to essentially have him using that precise form as his last resort for victory against All-For-One. Since we first really saw him like this with those blackwhip secondary arms at his most worn-out & exhausted when he was nearly hopeless, seeing it again when he's using the last bit of hope for victory feels PERFECT.

I've been thinking about how cool it is seeing Deku with all of Chapter 317's dark suit torn away, and the damage he's incurring exposed like what he faced back when he first got One-For-All ever since I read it last night. I really hope that we get a really solid panel of him next chapter that's ideal for a figure as well, since this chapter made me extra glad to have the figure of the Deku Black Chapter 317 panel, since it feels like such a pivotal moment in him reaching this last effort attack.[/spoiler]

X :neo:

Top Bottom