Naruto: "Ultimate Ninja Storm" Series

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Kakashi's friggin' tilt move. Ugh.

Also, I've seen a video of Shisui fighting Minato that was fucking AMAZING.

X :neo:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
His movement, his standard jutsu (can be done 3 times in quick succession, I've just discovered ;) ) and his regular attacks just look frigging amazing.

I haven't even had a chance to use him as the two other types (Not used his awakening yet!) but just in this mode alone with his Ultimate Jutsu I have found a favourite.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I retract my earlier statement, just realised that we now have a newer version of Kakashi with a brand new moveset. His tilt move is very awesome now!

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
UNS4: PC & Next Gen, 1080p

mzfrhezeu6ly64iyr9tt.jpg

duzfldkipmuyynzquzz1.jpg

More details:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/naruto-storm-4-changing-characters-stages-stragety-in-battle/

Scan:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/naruto-storm-4-first-gameplay-new-scan/

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Oh man. I'm SOOOO excited ta have this on a Next Gen platform, and to (hopefully) round out the last of the story series with that game as well.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Interesting to hear that they know a bit about the upcoming content from the manga and all that. Looking forward to everything.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well I didn't even notice in the tiny corner of that scan that Hanabi Hyuga is now playable. Too busy looking at the leader swap stuff. Yay more Byakugan ^_^

Alchemist168

SOLDIER Class Zero
I really like that Storm 4 seems to be building on those epic boss battles. I remember playing Storm 2 and thinking how great battling Kakuzu and, later, Itachi was. The fights seem to be getting even bigger in this game. Hopefully there's no let down with the playable characters *flashback to lack of Edo Tensai Kages in Storm 3*

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
They fixed that and improved it for the following game though. In storm 3 the edo kages just used slightly different animations for the living Kages' movesets. Revolution gave them their own and made them pretty awesome too (4th Kazekage was one of my most used).

As always I'm psyched for the upcoming boss fights. They are easily my highlight from the main entries in the storm series. Itachi's still gives me chills.

Top Bottom