Netflix Castlevania Series!!

I look forward to hearing more about this. :monster:

If the show is bad, I won't be surprised.

If the show is good, I'll be surprised.

If the show is good and FEELS like Castlevania, I'll enter a state of bliss.

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
I CONTINUE TO BE A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS

BUT NOW I HAVE A NEW NETFLIX SERIES TO LOOK FORWARD TO BESIDES PUNISHER WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Furthermore Adi Shankar usually puts his money behind solid projects that he legitimately believes in. I don't think I've seen anything yet with him attached that has failed to deliver. Especially in terms of authenticity and passion. At the very least we get something that's incredibly entertaining :monster:

That said I wonder where, when and what the story will be. There is a lot of room to work with here as far as the Castlevania timeline is concerned. Even though the earlier stages of the games lore is a bit weak they really do make a decent story in the later additions and the current "ending" for the Lore in regards to Soma and Dracula is decent at least.

As bad ass as Alucard is I hope they don't take the lazy way out and have it be based around him.

This Adi Shankar sounds like he is high on something, but you certainly get the impression that he puts genuine effort and passion into his project. :monster: That's assuring.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Here's a video of his that I have shared a lot, but it really makes his speech style and cadence in that interview immediately more understandable.

X :neo:

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
Dawn is gonna lose her shit o.o
TBF I'm pretty sure she lost hers a long time ago already :monster:
true and true! :monster:

also, yep, seen this on Facebook (I got a Castlevania facebook page on my feed) and I'm intrigued, too. I'm also apprehensive, because Castlevania seems to have a hit-and-miss track record and I hope they don't shit the bed as I'd love to Netflix the shit outta this. Here's hopin'!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Too damn short. I loved it, and I want to pump more of it through my veins immediately. Dear gods, I hope that more of this happened asafp.

X :neo:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
My husband is seriously a fucking twat. I've NEVER played a Castlevania game and I want to watch this, but he doesn't because 'it's a cartoon'.

MUHFUCKA YOU GON' LEARN TODAY :rage:

Top Bottom