• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
nt is on sale and for the sake of completion i am thinking about getting the digital premium version which i think has the season pass? but since this is a team ninja fighting game the amount of dlc is ridiculous and i am not looking for a full set or anything

it's been a while since i looked at this so to clarify some things quick googling hasn't cleared up for me:

- the season pass has 6 characters (vayne, locke, rinoa, kam'lanaut, yuna, snow) but not the rest (zenos, tifa, gabranth, ardyn)?
- there's a bit of story for dlc characters, but these are added to the game even if you don't have the dlc?

i could save money if the regular edition is also on sale but if i'm going to do it i might as well get the discount on the 6 other characters (even though i would like tifa and ardyn). saw people said it's mainly a multiplayer game which i am going in expecting, despite not really looking for go down that route much (does it still have much of a player base/did they shut down the service by now lol)

alternatively i might look for a cheap disc copy and see if that comes out to a similar price (although that'd probably mean no dlc/potentially expired codes)

Top Bottom