New Spider-Man Game

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm running at default on a 15" Macbook Pro.

gMgltYy.png

QJQCEiA.jpg

The regular YouTube embeds are so TINY.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm running at default on a 15" Macbook Pro.

gMgltYy.png

QJQCEiA.jpg

The regular YouTube embeds are so TINY.

X :neo:

This is usually what it looks like for me.

But then I have to same laptop.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah the wide one has been made to fit exactly in the regular width forum poasts, it'll stretch if you're using a narrow skin.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Awesome!

I'm quite hyped for this game. I'm so much more of a fan of Spider-Man as an adult than a teenager. I think this game is going to tell precisely the kind of story I've been wanting to see in the movies.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Apparently there are at least 21 costumes. Pretty sure movie costumes are a lock then, because I'm not super into the default outfit and would love to use either the ASM2 or Homecoming suit :P

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
That's a lot of suits, lol. Hopefully there is at least a neat unlocking mechanism and not something too tedious.

Ghost X

I like how this Electro looks and moves n' such. Spidey seems to have a diverse move set also. Though I wasn't really looking out for it, I didn't (consciously) see repeated fight moves. Not sure if it is my kind of game to play, but it is certainly enjoyable to watch :monster:.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
This is what I want in a Spider-man game and I got it! The swinging looks on point, the fighting looks incredibly varied, and the man has snark. Love it! :D

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Definitely giving me a Batman Arkham Asylum vibe, though I hope there's exploration and not the idea you're trapped on an Island.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's an open world game where you can swing through the city. This is just one mission.

Only one thing I'm a lil disappointed by with the swinging: it seems like it's R2, instead of using R and L buttons for each hand. Still miles better than anything after sm2, but that was an "aw.." moment.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Do we know for a fact that it is R2? How can you tell?

Also,
lol there was probably more damage done to that bank than what was actually being stolen. XD

Right at the beginning, it has the tooltip for swinging pop up a few times, and it's R2 for all of them. Plus he uses his left hand, not just his right.

The player could have just been ignoring the tooltips, but I kinda doubt it.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I swear, Spider-man should just get a job with Google Maps... he'd be the best man for the job.

Top Bottom