New Trailer Incoming @ Concert

Wimbly

Garden Festival Retiree
This is probably a silly question, but is anyone from the forums going that can report back?

This person needs to have an eidetic memory or develop one before going if possible.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
I hope to be able to keep twitter open at work and wait for the miracle
mlfYr.gif

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
I mean if they show the trailer here, they will show the trailer there too. As long as there is more elaboration in the E3 event, it doesn't really matter.

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
gamespot is reporting that a date has been announced for release at the concert. Naturally they don't say what that date is which makes me wonder why mention it anyway......

EDIT- page was removed.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I mean, you can complain, much the same was as how you can complain when the cops finally catch you on your SUPER EXHILARATING ROBBING SPREE. Doesn't mean you were right, it just means the fun is over lol

This was truly legendary. Well done, obviously-banned former members of TLS that we have no affiliation with and fully renounce ;) Well! They're gone now, no need to name names, and rest assured there'll be no more ballyhoo like that in the future!

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
The one or two recent tweets on the concert has no news other than the concert itself isn't great (more video less music). Lets me down a bit on the possibility of hearing the remake soundtrack....

Top Bottom