Nomura now confirmed for Not-Director of FFXV

Is it just me or has Nomura spoken less and less as the years have progressed? I was surprised when the behind-the-development video on Lightning Returns had key staff speaking of Nomura as this "mystical figure" whom they had only seen once or twice.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Two things:

1. Compare/Contrast this Car Gameplay with the Batmobile in Batman: Arkham Knight and see how things go for future.

2. Seems like the Drivebelt called "Nomura" broke. And now they're trying to take it to the nearest repair shop to get it fixed. *joke*

Seriously though, Nomura's been working full blast on this thing for years and hasn't done much with it, so it's expected he'd be overheated.

I'm sure Squeenix maybe thought he was taking too long too and sat him on the bench for now. (Like relieving a tired Pitcher in the 7th Inning Stretch).

Lex

Administrator
I'm neither surprised nor disappointed that this wasn't his decision. It's been a clusterfuck and I think he's probably a big part of why that's the case.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
In other news, Nomura's take on Catwoman...looks like something straight out of Metal Gear Rising imo. O.o

bzhfc5icmaaa4ho.jpglai0utr.jpg

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Miles better than his Batman rendition in that I know that I'm looking at a humanoid, at least :monster:
But of course only because there had to be tits and an ass

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Very important that the belly button be visiable at all times :monster:

Top Bottom