Now just the official "Fuck Konami in general" thread #fuckonami

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
hN126vj.png

please make a new silent hill that isn't a) a pachinko machine, or b) like that weird dungeon crawler for the psvita

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I don't understand why, since they obviously aren't interested in making video games, they just don't sell the game rights to someone who does, while making sure the contract allows them to retain the right to make their stupid pachinko machines?

It's obvious they're not worried about a bad game damaging the brand anyway, so why leave that money on the table?

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The most unbelieveable part of this rumors is Kojima working on an old IP, after years of wanting to do something new (and finally getting his wish with Death Stranding) I don't see Kojima wanting to come back to an old IP just so would return to the similar creative restraints he was during his Meta Gear days.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I don't understand why, since they obviously aren't interested in making video games, they just don't sell the game rights to someone who does, while making sure the contract allows them to retain the right to make their stupid pachinko machines?

It's obvious they're not worried about a bad game damaging the brand anyway, so why leave that money on the table?

I have flashback with Fox and Serenity.

Top Bottom