ohai. [Crawling in my skinz]

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
:monster:

I just discovered the other pretty forum style things. Is it possible to have different colors of The Lifestream Narrow? 8D In Blue, if that's k. Cuz that blue style is the awesome, but the whole site ends up spread out on my screen because of my resolution.

...unless there's a way to keep it narrow. o.o

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'll look into making them later; I'm probably going into work today, although the manager made it clear coming in was optional on my part since I've worked five of the last six days as it is :monster:

I love the purple one. Aside from the fact it's wide, which I'm guessing can be fixed. I wish I knew CSS and all this fun stuff better. I'd love to play around with it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I still intend to work on the narrow versions sometime when I am not horribly sleep deprived

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Well, I have an evening shift job. It's rare that my shifts start before 4:30. Mostly it's just that I need to get off the computer earlier, I think.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I have revised the red banner image to make it look less shit, although it still doesn't look perfect to my eyes. I may edit it further, and I may also edit the purple and blue ones as well. I will probably also get around to making that gold style set finally sometime this week.

I never did get around to making those narrow versions either. Guess I should do that too.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I have finally created the TLS Gold style set. It may look slightly different than my preview image because I can't remember if I adjusted the hue to -120 or some slightly different value, but whatever.

Additionally I have created narrow versions of TLS Blue, TLS Purple, TLS Red, and TLS Gold. If someone wishes to send me Pixel's .pdf for the text he used in his image I will see about adding links for (site - forum - shop - donate) to the narrow style sets like the ones that exist for the wide ones. I don't think cropping the existing wide image would look very good, or maybe I'm just overly fond of the narrow header that currently exists.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
And since Road never got around to it, I have also created the TLS White style set. I am not 100% satisfied with the outcome since it is not as obvious as I would like as to which threads have new posts in them. Still, it is possible to tell because the threads with a glow around their icons have new posts in them.

I am not 100% sure whether I like the links being darker than the rest of the text. I may swap the colours around.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
And since Road never got around to it, I have also created the TLS White style set. I am not 100% satisfied with the outcome since it is not as obvious as I would like as to which threads have new posts in them. Still, it is possible to tell because the threads with a glow around their icons have new posts in them.

I am not 100% sure whether I like the links being darker than the rest of the text. I may swap the colours around.

White is good as is imo.
Good job.
edit:

Import LSD to the site... i like seeing it everywhere :P

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
If you're thinking of importing stylesets 5 Pillars of Communism was totally rad :monster:

I'm loving the white one at the moment. The monochrome is very tidy.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I will import the LSD/Five Pillars of Faith skin as soon as I can recover the images necessary to do so. Using TLS's images with it would look bad since they depend on very specific background colours that, obviously, the LSD skin does not share. Unfortunately I don't have access to FG's FTP right now so it will have to wait until I do.

Glad people are enjoying the skins :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
So, who actually owns FG? You or shade?

Also, I had major plans for the white skin, but all the GFX people disappeared, and Pixel is always busy. :'<

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I own it, but it's on shade's server.

I am not entirely horrible with graphics and may be able to implement some of your plans for the white skin, but if they require actually creating much from scratch I'll probably be of little use.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I wanted to make a Dark Lifestream skin. Make it black and white, while incorporating Sephiroth in a new banner just like we did with Aerith up there. Would've looked pretty awesome, imho.

Top Bottom