Okay, so let's start Voting.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The how is simply. Over the next 48 hours, you will need to send a PM to at least Adri (Sheva Alomar) and Hito (Steve Burnside) indicating your position on each Mod candidate.

You may send the PM to any other member of staff or regular member you like, but those two are the tally people.

How to vote is simple. Take this list of mod candidates

Brooke
Omega
GymLeaderDevil
Mog
Dacon
Tifabelle
Yaccbs
Vendel
Alex
Arianna
Celes
Tony
Rishi

And indicate whether you approve of them as a moderator, do not approve, or are ambivalent (I recommend using +, -, and =, respectively, you're free to use your own system, just so long as it's clear and intuitive.)
Voting will continue until 4:10 PM sunday, after which the tally will be made and we'll proceed from there to round two or the new mods, depending on how round 1 turns out.
Get voting, folks!

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Same. Also please make sure you're each PMing both Hito AND myself. We're both counting to ensure the numbers are all accurate and accounted for.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
But Arianna hasn't answered all her questions yet! We are going to fast for her to keep up! :O

Also don't trust your votes with adri. She will make sure I lose because she hates me.

Fangu

Great Old One
Have you given some thought into how you decide the winner in case of a tie? Guess it's obvious to do sort of a "the one with the most +'s and less -'s of the two", but just thought I'd mention it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Have you given some thought into how you decide the winner in case of a tie? Guess it's obvious to do sort of a "the one with the most +'s and less -'s of the two", but just thought I'd mention it.

Arm wrestling? :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Alternatively, they go through the course from Gladiators? :huh:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
If you're a female, providing n00dz will count as extra +'s. :monster:

And, eww. It's been awhile since I last made a n00dz request. Feels pretty gross. :closedmonster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
^ The forum software still says that his post was "1 day ago". I think once the 48 hours are up it will change to "2 days ago". So, vote if you haven't already :)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I dunno, is he on EST? According to google its just coming up to 3:30 now.

Also, what happens at 4:10? Edit: nevermind :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Its probably going to take a day or so to tally all the votes before the next round right?

EDIT: if theres going to be a next round that is.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Voting is closed. There will be a delay until the announcement of mods and/or the second round.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, we have tallied the totals, and it's looking like we won't be heading to a second round. Further details will be forthcoming as more of Staff weigh in and I give a definitive statement.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Alright, so, there was a clear set of winners here, so we're dispensing with the second round.

Brooke, Tifabelle, Yaccbs, you are hereby offered positions as Moderators for TLS and get to join in on the general drudgery of the staff section. To accept, just declare you formally accept.

Mog, Dac, you are also, if you desire, entirely eligible to resume your old positions as well, as there was also a significant contingent in favor of your returns.

If you want the position, please, just announce in this thread that you accept the position, and we'll get you situated as soon as Yop or Aaron can be arsed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom