• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

One Piece part II

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I hate long anime with lots of filler

BUT

should I try and get into One Piece?

The art style is so much my jam... :(

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Today Oct 4th marks the 10th anniversary since the 2 year time skip happened in the manga (chapter 598)

latest

At that time Bleach was in chapter 422, the aftermatch of Aizen's defeat and Ichigo starting to lose his shinigami powers, he would later lose them completely and give his farewell to Rukia the following chapter.
012.jpg

On that same issue Naruto was on a break, on the previous week it had published chapter 511, the chapter featured Konan's death and a flashback to her days with Nagato and Yahiko as she sends a piece of paper soaked in her blood where their old hideout used to be.
latest

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
It was a good chapter also.
I love that the writer has essentially thanked everyone for sticking with it as long as they have and promised to wrap everything up soon. That said there is a fucktonne he needs to account for so I hope we get at least another few hundred chapters :P

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
me, slightly into one piece: usopp kinda looks like Michael Jackson and keeps the same company

partner: what you mean

me: it's kind weird to be basically an adult hanging out with a bunch of 9 year olds

partner: stop putting your creepy head canons into this jeez

me: I'm just saying that maybe this is why his dad left him

partner: you're so cynical and jaded holy smokes

me: maybe usopp disbanded his crew cuz they were getting too old for his liking

partner: I dont think One Piece is for you :(

Rip I made my partner upset for "making One Piece weird" :(

Top Bottom