• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Weiss was a very pleasent surprise nice to see DoC getting more love interesting pairing with Caius! I swear I just absolutely adore all these character interactions,

Also finally finally FINALLY Ashe's FR dropped (with another Rinoa one ffs I swear that banner rate is off) after a round of 10 tickets from Kuja's IW chapter, he dropped right away on the free multi, I really wish I could max his BT out but I need to save resoources for Rubicante as I finally maxed Ashe once I got her FR. I've never been so relieved to get an FR on the final day of a banner.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Sorry @ultima espio got there before you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/11dnett

THis stream felt a tad lackluster I mean generally after the anni they do but also Garnets FR cycle has no new BT in it because we got her first so it all feels a bit lacking, there's a mystery returning character but it'll be a repeat one.

Neon is a skip for me resource wise.

Looking forward to boards though that should up the damage a lot!

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I have a lot of thoughts pretty much all of them postive in terms of the change to content frequency.

Worth noting the new QOL changes like reduction in G tokens only starts from Vivi's banner, Neon's is retaining the current costs, normal mode etc.

I was expecting these changes at any rate as they've applied in JP including the reduction in events per month, works for me sometimes juggling 3/4 events in one go is hard and the reduction in pity costs makes up for the fact we now get essentially 4 BTs a month instead of 2 and I'm glad they've announced a change in rewards in terms of easier to get BT matierials.

Skip tickets are genuinely a really nice change, case in point I had finally ran out of chocobo tokens and had to manually go do all summon boards for Neon something I haven't had to do in over a year. Being able skip these type of battles is an absolute game changer, being able to skip Shinryu summon battles for the points is also an absolute godsend and coops in particular. The most recent one with 3 waves is an absolute pain in the arse, I really hate co-ops with 3 waves just feels like when you're running a book intakes far too long to complete and I hate thoae stupid worms who get to attack and on the first go and can fuck up the HP requirement mission on the first go.

I will be ignoring Shinryu Co op, I'm finally starting to go back to older Shinryus and start completing them but I still find them irritating.

In terms of Normal being removed from Story, IW and LC content, I've heard in JP the rewards are spread out for those elsewhere not to mention getting on banner free multi tickets rewards makes up for it essentially you're gettjng a 5K gem free pull on the current banner for that evrnt so I think thats a good change on the whole.

I finally think the change to getting LC character's earlier but still being able to do the token challenge etc is an excellent change, having to wait 6-9 months for the LC to show up is always a pain, having it now permanent ok the first go is an excellent change.

I really love that essentially from winter to late spring we just get free multis after free multis its just wonderful to receive then on new banners!

Finally I spent 60K and got Neon's full kit, really don't know a lot about SoP but I know enough to be happy to pull for the kit, party wide fire enchanters are few and far between in the game which had made prior content with deal fire damage a bit of a headache at times, Lulu is the only other one with a party wide enchant, Vivi is still only self enchant and Braska can't enchant and only has fire damage/resistance down in part of his kit. Neon hits hard, her FR with Celes is really cool and shes another party wide rainbow damage dealer always a bonus.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
This was the month I was dreading because my resources are in trouble for this and I have so many characters in this line up that I've been waiting on, I got lucky with Rubicante and only spent 50K to pity his Ld as it wouldn't drop so im greatful for that.

Aerith and Balthier I just need BTs for so I can token their BTs, I have enough for 2 BTs from weapon pulls and mog pass resources, Zack I just need his FR, hoping tickets willl be enough, but Quina and Paine are on my I really want this list while Kurasame and Edgar are on the nice to have but not necessary list although I'd really like Kurasame's kit, so resource management and luck will be a big factor here for all 4 if I want them although Priority is Quina and Paine.

I usually skip d2d content but they've updated the fights so that it also clears regular content now I think that will help.

I'll look forward to the hunt changes.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I don't mind the change up, it makes things interesting.

Astos is the most broken pure dps I have ever seen. I have never seen a character dish out the damage like he does with a BT effect. Digging his BT theme as well, like I've not played SoP but the songs I've heard from the game included in OO are banging tunes!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
They're also releasing his amano artwork as a second costume. Just take my money!!!

Also given that global is having event shake ups and not necessarily following JP schedule anymore (there also seems to be some pointing of this towards having global catch up to JP and the servers merging like WOTV has just done) I can't imagine we'll be waiting that long for him.

roku

Pro Adventurer
So only Rikku and Angeal are leftftom the data mine.

I suspect we’ll be seeing more FFXIV and Tactics content soon. Yda just got her BT and FR in JP and they announced Tactics characters will be getting new weapons soon.

I expect Clive will show up in December or January

As for Red XIII it depends on what they do with Torgal.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I Think there was an article a little while back answering why currently Tactics, FFXIV and Rikku weren't sooner rather than later.

Rikku is stuck in limbo, something to do with her JP VA so it might be sometime before we get her if even at all, given the reverence and respect given to JP VAs for their roles its not as easy as getting some else even in to voice her compared go someone taking over the voice from a global perspective.

Angeal, I hope we get in the future soon no reason to not bring him out of datamine hell now they've got Amarant out.

FFXIV yes I hope Yda BT and FR is a sign of more to come and Tactics now that FFXVI is out. Tactics I think is a funny one again, I don't know if we'll get new characters, I'd like to hope they focus on Ramza and Agrias getting their badly needed upgrades abd further inclusions in the story, they've not even appeared in act 4 yet and I don't think they've appeared in an IW chapters since they started.

Honestly, though, I don't think Red XIII is dependent on Torgal at all, for the simple reason we have Angelo and Interceptor already in respectively and I imagine Torgal would be treated in the same way as them as more of a partner character with a couple of animations for attacks and occasional LC/IW inclusion whereas Red XIII needs full character model movement and more complex animations, voice acting and more detailed inclusions in story scenarios.

roku

Pro Adventurer
With dark star having animations I wonder if they'll use it's skeleton for characters like XIII and Torgal?

Reactions: Ite

Redfang

Rookie Adventurer
I see Golbez finally got his FR weapon… still waiting for his After Years costume. Hurry up and take my money, dammit! :excited:
Also, yes to Angeal sooner rather than later!

Top Bottom